George Zimmerman--Not Guilty

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

HIM

Sicc OG
Sep 27, 2002
Not that it matters, but again, i believe it was raining... When was the last time you seen a young male with an umbrella? Him having a hoodie on is reasonable... Even if it wasnt raining and him wearing the hoodie made him suspicious to George, he had already called the cops and should have let them check it out, as he was obviously about the calling cops life.. Don't tell me he got out the car because he didnt know the address as to where he was, which is what he said on his walk through tape but was later caught mentioning it... he lived there for 4 years, only 3 streets and he was the self-pointed neighborhood watch that I am sure has patrolled those streets more than a little bit... He was unreasonable, and an unreasonable person patrolling a neighborhood with a gun in waist, no ability to fight(supposedly couldn't punch well) is not a good situation.... Someone was bound to get shot.. George finally got one, only this time it wasnt the right one.

Thought he was being heroic but instead may have costed him his life... We'll see..no lie, I am tired of talking about this case... I just wish we knew the truth...or should I say ALL the facts..

Last edited:
Jul 20, 2010
So in an effort to stop racial profiling you riot burn shit down break in steal beat up innocent businesses and people good way to stop white people who think black people in hoodies from racial profiling

ThaG

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2005
Not that it matters, but again, i believe it was raining... When was the last time you seen a young male with an umbrella? Him having a hoodie on is reasonable... Even if it wasnt raining and him wearing the hoodie made him suspicious to George, he had already called the cops and should have let them check it out, as he was obviously about the calling cops life.. Don't tell me he got out the car because he didnt know the address as to where he was, which is what he said on his walk through tape but was later caught mentioning it... he lived there for 4 years, only 3 streets and he was the self-pointed neighborhood watch that I am sure has patrolled those streets more than a little bit... He was unreasonable, and an unreasonable person patrolling a neighborhood with a gun in waist, no ability to fight(supposedly couldn't punch well) is not a good situation.... Someone was bound to get shot.. George finally got one, only this time it wasnt the right one.

Thought he was being heroic but instead may have costed him his life... We'll see..no lie, I am tired of talking about this case... I just wish we knew the truth...or should I say ALL the facts..
This reminds of something I was thinking regarding the rain - I don't really know the practices of actual robbers, but it would seem to me that when it's raining it's a particularly bad time to go out doing robberies. First, the rain itself, second, people are more likely to be home at such a time. And of course, if it's raining, people are going to put a hoodie on if they're not in the habit of carrying an umbrella, which is indeed not a very popular thing with young people. All of these are factors that should have made him look LESS suspicious...

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO

We will never fully know the facts, but nothing will change the outcome no matter how wrong or right it is..... But this stand your ground law needs to be reworked so that this doesn't happen again....but I do find it hilarious that other cities are going and rioting over this...

Mar 21, 2009
Baltimore police say they are investigating a witness account that a group of black youths beat a Hispanic man near Patterson Park Sunday while saying, "This is for Trayvon."

A witness posted the account on a community Facebook page, and police confirmed they are looking into whether the suspects' reaction to the verdict in the Florida trial of George Zimmerman played a part in the incident. A police report on the beating does not mention the alleged comments.

In a post that drew nearly 50 comments on Facebook, real estate agent Christina Dudley said she was walking to her car just before 9 p.m. when she saw several young black males and two black females chasing a 37-year-old Hispanic man west on North Linwood Avenue past East Fairmont Avenue.

"One of the boys had a handgun out and it was pointed at the back of him," Dudley said in an interview.
They caught up to the man at the corner of Fairmount and N. Streeper Street, and the male with the gun beat the victim with what appeared to be his gun while others kicked and stomped him, Dudley said.We will never fully know the facts, but nothing will change the outcome no matter how wrong or right it is..... But this stand your ground law needs to be reworked so that this doesn't happen again....but I do find it hilarious that other cities are going and rioting over this...
Zimmerman flying to B-more as I type this.

I don't get how they could be that fucking dumb lol

Jul 20, 2010
Oh the irony of it all

DHS has been stock piling weapons and swat vehicles he reinstated his right to detaine anyone indedfenitly without trial today the usage of drones on Americans and notice how he hasnt even tried to step up and keep peace amongst our country but has his right hand holder inciting more racial tension

Apr 25, 2002
This reminds of something I was thinking regarding the rain - I don't really know the practices of actual robbers, but it would seem to me that when it's raining it's a particularly bad time to go out doing robberies. First, the rain itself, second, people are more likely to be home at such a time. And of course, if it's raining, people are going to put a hoodie on if they're not in the habit of carrying an umbrella, which is indeed not a very popular thing with young people. All of these are factors that should have made him look LESS suspicious...
or you can look at it like when its raining, theres not as much people outside walking around who can possibly see you. people are snuggled up in their house being lazy or getting shit done now that they have time, not worrying about whats outside, cus they aint fuckin with it any way. most of the time when its raining, it tends to be gloomy with less light outside. shit blends in better in the rain.

theres not much difference when it comes to people most likely to be home. technically that may be true, but most burglars aint just "eeny meeny miny moe'n" houses and crossing their fingers that no ones home. if you know some ones gone, you know some ones gone, rain or shine. especially when burglarizing is your full time gig.

as far as walkin with a hoodie in the rain, hoodies soak up water. a hoodie aint the first "go to" gear when its raining. thats mostly for people caught up in the rain all the sudden while they have a hoodie on, or people who are trying not to be noticed in the rain. and then you have the portion of people who innocently go for walks in the rain and wear a cotton hoodie for protection against falling water, which happens.

Sep 16, 2011
What I don't understand is why these fuckers keep destroying downtown Oakland, I have to bring my son downtown every morning to drop him off at his camp and hella shit is all smashed all the fucking time. If your mad at racism go fuck up a white city it doesn't make any sense. And the fool was hispanic why aren't black people turning over taco trucks on Fruitvale instead of robbing footlocker for the 7,000 time?

If black people didn't portray a certain type of clothing to be associated with criminal activity then some of the sterio types wouldn't exist. You cant be all over TV with hoodies holding guns with gold teeth portraying a criminal image then wonder why people see black people in hoodies as criminals. Same goes with hispanic people and white people. If you dress like a cholo or biker you get profiled too.

If I was black I'd be real careful about what image I'm putting out there just because this is the type of shit that happens to the black culture.

I agree that its wrong and should change but black people have to take some responsibility as well as people who racially profile them. Not all black kids in hoodies are criminals and not all over weight hispanic neiborhood watch captains will shoot you.

Props: Foul Mouth
Feb 7, 2006
What I don't understand is why these fuckers keep destroying downtown Oakland, I have to bring my son downtown every morning to drop him off at his camp and hella shit is all smashed all the fucking time. If your mad at racism go fuck up a white city it doesn't make any sense. And the fool was hispanic why aren't black people turning over taco trucks on Fruitvale instead of robbing footlocker for the 7,000 time?

If black people didn't portray a certain type of clothing to be associated with criminal activity then some of the sterio types wouldn't exist. You cant be all over TV with hoodies holding guns with gold teeth portraying a criminal image then wonder why people see black people in hoodies as criminals. Same goes with hispanic people and white people. If you dress like a cholo or biker you get profiled too.

If I was black I'd be real careful about what image I'm putting out there just because this is the type of shit that happens to the black culture.

I agree that its wrong and should change but black people have to take some responsibility as well as people who racially profile them. Not all black kids in hoodies are criminals and not all over weight hispanic neiborhood watch captains will shoot you.

Homi didn't have on a regular hoodie. It was some fashionable shit. With ur logic they should be profiling niggas in big jewels and Versace Gucci Sylvia etc. that's what rappers wear nowadays.