George Zimmerman--Not Guilty

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
I think Zimmerman was a giant vagina to begin with BUT like I said in the other thread, I don't know what was said between the two guys in this case before or during the fight. For all I know, Trayvon could've been saying something like "I'm gonna kill you, you spic bastard." In that case, Zimmerman would've been justified in defending himself because he was probably scared out of his mind. All of that is speculation, I know. But the point is, none of us know what was said or how the fight took place. The ONLY witness that I know of saw Trayvon on top of him beating him up and Trayvon was shot in the chest while he was facing down towards Zimmerman. That's why it's an easy case for his lawyers. It's not like he shot Trayvon in the back running away from him dropping Skittles everywhere. And he's not the 8 year old smiling kid in the pictures that seem to be the only pictures the media could find. When the facts were presented in this case, the correct outcome was reached in terms of the laws in place. The whole situation is obviously stupid.

Props: DJ Coma

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
I'd guess that someone waxes that dude before long. He will never live a life of peace, no matter what. Jeffrey (sp) Dahmer lived more of a life of peace in his last days than this guy will. I guess that's his punishment.

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
BTW, anyone else get the feeling that Zimmerman and Trayvon had a history together somehow? I don't know if he was the security guard in the addition where Trayvon lived, but they had to have seen or talked to each other before. Again, that would all be speculation but it would definitely explain the way things happened on both ends of the topic.

Props: heyzel
Apr 26, 2002
I think Zimmerman was a giant vagina to begin with BUT like I said in the other thread, I don't know what was said between the two guys in this case before or during the fight. For all I know, Trayvon could've been saying something like "I'm gonna kill you, you spic bastard." In that case, Zimmerman would've been justified in defending himself because he was probably scared out of his mind. All of that is speculation, I know. But the point is, none of us know what was said or how the fight took place. The ONLY witness that I know of saw Trayvon on top of him beating him up and Trayvon was shot in the chest while he was facing down towards Zimmerman. That's why it's an easy case for his lawyers. It's not like he shot Trayvon in the back running away from him dropping Skittles everywhere. And he's not the 8 year old smiling kid in the pictures that seem to be the only pictures the media could find. When the facts were presented in this case, the correct outcome was reached in terms of the laws in place. The whole situation is obviously stupid.
No, there were TWO witnesses. John good saw tray on top, a Hispanic lady saw zim on top. The other "witnesses" couldn't make out, or get a clear view of WHO was on top or on the bottom. The rest just saw or heard two ppl scuffling. Again I ask, WHY ISN'T THERE ANY GRASS STAINS ON ZIMMERMANS JACCET IF HE WAS THE ONE ON THE BOTTOM? He was in wet grass, tussling. He said specifically, SQUIRMING. No dirt stains, no grass stains. Just a wet spot.

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
No, there were TWO witnesses. John good saw tray on top, a Hispanic lady saw zim on top. The other "witnesses" couldn't make out, or get a clear view of WHO was on top or on the bottom. The rest just saw or heard two ppl scuffling. Again I ask, WHY ISN'T THERE ANY GRASS STAINS ON ZIMMERMANS JACCET IF HE WAS THE ONE ON THE BOTTOM? He was in wet grass, tussling. He said specifically, SQUIRMING. No dirt stains, no grass stains. Just a wet spot.
I've never been to Florida, but maybe the grass doesn't stain like that. When I lived in Watsonville, CA, you couldn't sit in the grass without getting some kinda stain. On the other hand, in Oklahoma I have mowed my lawn with white shoes on and barely had any grass stains on my shoes.

Apr 26, 2002
I've never been to Florida, but maybe the grass doesn't stain like that. When I lived in Watsonville, CA, you couldn't sit in the grass without getting some kinda stain. On the other hand, in Oklahoma I have mowed my lawn with white shoes on and barely had any grass stains on my shoes.
Rolling around in WET grass will get ur jaccet more than just WET. Lemme ask u this dig, u seem to have an open mind and debate intelligently. In zimmermans words, he said trayvon jumped out of the bushes and said, you got a problem homie? Then zim, himself says he reached into his poccet to grab his phone to call 911, but trayvon stole on him. Could that fall under stand ur ground in favor of trayvon? A guy is following you, you ask him (according to zim) you got a problem, then he reaches into his poccet? Couldn't that give u reason to strike first? Cops can shoot and kill someone reachin into their poccet. U even make a hand movement towards ur poccet and cops can shoot.

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
I have played football in the grass in Oklahoma and been tackled multiple times and had almost zero grass stains. There was way more dirt than there ever was grass, even when it was wet. On the other hand, in Cali and New York, there was no way that could ever happen. I can't vouch for what may or may not have happened in Florida with the whole grass thing. I was just saying it's possible that they may not have had grass stains of any kind.

I don't know the law well enough in Florida to answer that but I see your point. If a dude jumping out of the bushes and your first reaction is to call 911, you're probably a pussu anyways. So if the end result is that you're getting stomped out, I'm not at all surprised that he shot him. BUT, to answer your question, I suppose Trayvon would be justified in rushing him if he thought he was going to be shot, but on the same token, Zimmerman would also be justified in defending himself and shooting him if he was getting stomped out by a dude that jumped out of the bushes then rushed him. The end result being that Trayvon was killed by Zimmerman, which is what the charges were against Zimmerman. And in that case, he didn't break the law.

Apr 26, 2002
BUT, to answer your question, I suppose Trayvon would be justified in rushing him if he thought he was going to be shot, but on the same token, Zimmerman would also be justified in defending himself and shooting him if he was getting stomped out by a dude that jumped out of the bushes then rushed him. The end result being that Trayvon was killed by Zimmerman, which is what the charges were against Zimmerman. And in that case, he didn't break the law.
I can understand that (your) reasoning and I have NO problem with it. My issue is the folx portraying trayvon as a thug who just jumps out of bushes (that weren't around) and stole on him in some thuggish manner.

Props: Coach E. No

DUTCH-F.E

Super Moderator
Apr 25, 2002
WWW.myspace.com
Vick kills a couple dogs gets 2 years.

Plaxico Buress shoots himself and gets time.

Zimmerman murders unarmed teenager and let free.

and people actually thing our justice system is the best in the world.

SMMFH
I challenge you to find a better country with a better justice system, move there and then report back on how it turned out for you...... Just a thought.... Lets be realistic here with our crying, ranting and complaining.....

ThaG

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2005
I challenge you to find a better country with a better justice system, move there and then report back on how it turned out for you...... Just a thought.... Lets be realistic here with our crying, ranting and complaining.....
I am hearing this meme about "the best justice system in the world" at least a dozen times every day these days, with respect to the Snowden story and now this.

Where the hell did that idea come from?

How just a justice system is is determined by the general level of corruption in the institutions of power in a society.

The US has officially quite low levels of corruption but this is for one main reason - what is called "corruption" in the rest of the world is legalized and institutionalized there.

So how can anyone seriously talk about the "best justice system in the world"???

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
Vick kills a couple dogs gets 2 years.

Plaxico Buress shoots himself and gets time.

Zimmerman murders unarmed teenager and let free.

and people actually thing our justice system is the best in the world.

SMMFH
i in no way condone what he did, but if you were on trial would you want to go down if your case didnt have the proper evidence to convict you? it is what it is. we dont know what happened that night, but there simply wasnt enough evidence to convict.
maybe him and casey anthony can get married.

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
and as far as the numerous ignorant and generalizing statements about black people in this thread and in other blogs and websites, i am a black man who prides himself on not being a racist. i treat everyone as an equal, yet i know there are certain obstacles due to the color of my skin. but to say things like why do black people do this or act like this, etc is offensive to those who dont fit the stereotype.

Last edited:

ThaG

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2005
i in no way condone what he did, but if you were on trial would you want to go down if your case didnt have the proper evidence to convict you? it is what it is. we dont know what happened that night, but there simply wasnt enough evidence to convict.
maybe him and casey anthony can get married.
The truth is that it doesn't really matter whether Zimmerman ends up n jail or not. It's not going to resurrect the dead.

The real question here is why is it that these kind of things happen in the first place. In the supposedly most advanced and civilized country in the world.

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
The truth is that it doesn't really matter whether Zimmerman ends up n jail or not. It's not going to resurrect the dead.

The real question here is why is it that these kind of things happen in the first place. In the supposedly most advanced and civilized country in the world.
i agree bro. thats a whole nother thread. all of us need to start looking in the mirror.

Props: timebomb

ThaG

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2005
and as far as the numerous ignorant and generalizing statements about black people in this thread and in other blogs and websites, i am a black man who prides himself on not being a racist. i treat everyone as an equal, yet i know there are certain obstacles due to the color of my skin. but to say things like why do black people do this or act like this, etc is offensive to tho who dont fit the stereotype.
True.

You can write as many civil rights and anti-discriminatory laws as you want, as long as the stereotypes persists, little is going to truly change.

But it's very difficult to change people's thinking and there is an inherent element of self-fulfilling self-defeat in any effort to do that. Because the only way to eliminate discrimination based on race, sex, etc., is for people to stop seeing those that are different from them in those characteristics as an outgroup. But that cannot happen as long as there are people that fight for the rights of those groups, because that makes everyone aware of theose differences. Kids are not born with racist or sexist prejudices, it is the culture they grew up in that develops that in them. And it is very difficult to eradicate deeply entrenched ideas quickly.

Last edited: