George Zimmerman--Not Guilty

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 1, 2006
www.sendearnings.com
I guess my prediction was correct. I knew he was going to get off, Tm fat girlfriend ruined his case. Trevoms racist comments repeated by that monster gf of his killed his character. Probably reinforced the notion that he wasnt this lil angel. He got grouped in the unhappy, hatefull, uneducated type. When not enough evidence is available jurors will probably go with character. Zimmerman had shit load of people vouch for him even his black neighbor. Moral of the story character counts.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
I guess my prediction was correct. I knew he was going to get off, Tm fat girlfriend ruined his case. Trevoms racist comments repeated by that monster gf of his killed his character. Probably reinforced the notion that he wasnt this lil angel. He got grouped in the unhappy, hatefull, uneducated type. When not enough evidence is available jurors will probably go with character. Zimmerman had shit load of people vouch for him even his black neighbor. Moral of the story character counts.
He didn't have to be an angel. He could have been a hardcore youth criminal. But if all he was doing at the time was returning home from the store then his character shouldn't have had anything to do with it or come into play.

Maybe if he was in the midst of committing a crime then I would have given Zimmerman the benefit of the doubt. But the kid was innocent and wasn't breaking any laws.

If they were judging the case based on "character" then that's when prejudice comes in. There was enough evidence, you can't beat prejudice. The 911 call placed by Zimmerman is evidence. He was clearly in pursue, how can you stand your ground when you're the one in pursue? Who was he referring to when he said "these a$%holes always get away?"

I just can't see an armed stalker yelling for help.

Last edited:
Nov 16, 2006
zimmerman aint shit but a punk ass rent-a-cop, its clear he was the aggressor, pretty obvious if u hear the 911 call. but at the end of the day its just hard to prove what really happened, no witnesses, besides the rent a cop and Trayvon who is deceased

Apr 26, 2002
Ok but you don't have to agree with me mate. Justice was done in this case and I'm happy that the left couldn't use MUH FEELINGS to win.
Actually, JUSTICE wasnt "done" in this case. The judicial system just prevailed. I just hope one day, u don't lose a son because he was unarmed, walking home from the store with skittles and tea by a gunshot to his heart. And to add insult to injury, the MURDERER of ur son gets NO time in prison because he SAYS ur son attacced him first. Even tho the MURDERE has so many holes and LIES in his story. I hope one day this doesnt happen to u and u have to watch the murderer WALK out the courtroom A FREE MAN. the one that MURDERED ur UNARMED child. God bless the Martin family.

Mar 1, 2006
www.sendearnings.com
He didn't have to be an angel. He could have been a hardcore youth criminal. But if all he was doing at the time was returning home from the store then his character shouldn't have had anything to do with it or come into play.

Maybe if he was in the midst of committing a crime then I would have given Zimmerman the benefit of the doubt. But the kid was innocent and wasn't breaking any laws.

If they were judging the case based on "character" then that's when prejudice comes in. There was enough evidence, you can't beat prejudice. The 911 call placed by Zimmerman is evidence. He was clearly in pursue, how can you stand your ground when you're the one in pursue? Who was he referring to when he said "these a$%holes always get away?"

I just can't see an armed stalker yelling for help.
You may be right but when you have a jury of all females, they are going to go off character and who you know since speculation is not evidence. Those "assholes" he was talking about were the thieves going into peoples houses, thats why they had that neighbor who is black confirm the problem of thieves.

I agree he shouldnt of lost his life over this, the teenager was unarmed, but when you have a sketchy law like STAND YOUR GROUND and engage in a fist fight or scuffle however you put it anets killed, their is always going to be a self defense ci

Props: NAMO
Nov 24, 2003
But the reality is that it is extremely unlikely Zimmerman would have killed Trayvon Martin is the latter was white.

You are making that assumption off of what....Zimmerman's past history of killing people?? It was an isolated incident, there is absolutely no evidence to suggest he wouldn't have shot Martin if he was white.

Nov 24, 2003
ok that should be easy lol i been living there for almost 30 years
the longest anyone has ever been in jail here was 33 years for shooting and killing 4 cops(back in the 60s) that was a life sentence
a life sentence here is usually 17 years and youre up for parole after serving 12
no death penalty
since 1980 only 37 people has got life

If you are defining BETTER by lesser punishments, than you must be excited about Zimmerman's light punishment :dead:

Nov 24, 2003
I just hope one day, u don't lose a son because he was unarmed, walking home from the store with skittles and tea by a gunshot to his heart. And to add insult to injury, the MURDERER of ur son gets NO time in prison because he SAYS ur son attacced him first. Even tho the MURDERE has so many holes and LIES in his story. I hope one day this doesnt happen to u and u have to watch the murderer WALK out the courtroom A FREE MAN. the one that MURDERED ur UNARMED chil.

The odds of that happening to his potential future son are astronomically low.

Props: T-Spoon

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
Actually, JUSTICE wasnt "done" in this case. The judicial system just prevailed. I just hope one day, u don't lose a son because he was unarmed, walking home from the store with skittles and tea by a gunshot to his heart. And to add insult to injury, the MURDERER of ur son gets NO time in prison because he SAYS ur son attacced him first. Even tho the MURDERE has so many holes and LIES in his story. I hope one day this doesnt happen to u and u have to watch the murderer WALK out the courtroom A FREE MAN. the one that MURDERED ur UNARMED child. God bless the Martin family.
The prosecution has to prove the case they present for a guilty verdict. There was a lack of evidence to say he was murdered.

Last edited:
Props: Coach E. No
Apr 26, 2002
The prosecution has to prove the case the present for a guilty verdict. There was a lack of evidence to say he was murdered.
I understand this namo 100%. Put urself in trayvons parents shoes. Wut if I was zimmerman and I murdered ur son. No evidence, or proof, just my word (in which I had lies and holes in my story) and I got acquitted. How would u REALLY feel? REALLY? Could u see me on the street at ur local supermarket? At the gas station?

Props: S.SAVAGE
Feb 7, 2006
The only thing rcial about this case, is the solidifying of the notion, amongst black people, that our lives are worth nothing in America, especially if you're a black male.

blacks that lose their lives in black on black crime and the homicide clearance rates are low lives aren't valued.

blacks that are incarcerated at a much higher rate or for things their white counterparts see a fraction of the time or no time - lives aren't valued.

blacks that are killed by other races for things tha don't warrant death and those races get off due to the judicial system...lives aren't valued.

I tried to see things from Zimmerman's side while analyzing this case, but I just know that if I stalked a white person in my neighborhood because I thought he was suspicious due to other whites in the hood buying drugs, confronted him, and he stood up for himself and I couldn't take it so I shot and killed him...I would be convicted of murder, and all the people who support Zimmerman would flip the script on me and say I was a black thug racially profiling a white guy to rob him, the white guy stood his ground, and being the typical black thug I was I had to shoot him.

And deep down you all know that too.

I can see that in America in order to live somewhat safely as a black man, you must HUMBLE YOUR MANHOOD or DIE. If the pressure becomes too much and you stand up you should be put down.

THIS IS WHAT THIS CASE HAS SHOWN US AS BLACK PEOPLE. THIS IS WHY THIS CASE MEANS/MEANT SO MUCH.

Don't smoke no weed, listen to your music loud, wear your clothes how you want, because as a black man your always susceptible for someone to flip the script on you - that your a thug, and no matter what else you got going in your life, if you get popped, you probably deserved it.

ThaG

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2005
You are making that assumption off of what....Zimmerman's past history of killing people?? It was an isolated incident, there is absolutely no evidence to suggest he wouldn't have shot Martin if he was white.
Come on, would he have thought he was a criminal if he wasn't black?

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
The only thing rcial about this case, is the solidifying of the notion, amongst black people, that our lives are worth nothing in America, especially if you're a black male.

blacks that lose their lives in black on black crime and the homicide clearance rates are low lives aren't valued.

blacks that are incarcerated at a much higher rate or for things their white counterparts see a fraction of the time or no time - lives aren't valued.

blacks that are killed by other races for things tha don't warrant death and those races get off due to the judicial system...lives aren't valued.

I tried to see things from Zimmerman's side while analyzing this case, but I just know that if I stalked a white person in my neighborhood because I thought he was suspicious due to other whites in the hood buying drugs, confronted him, and he stood up for himself and I couldn't take it so I shot and killed him...I would be convicted of murder, and all the people who support Zimmerman would flip the script on me and say I was a black thug racially profiling a white guy to rob him, the white guy stood his ground, and being the typical black thug I was I had to shoot him.

And deep down you all know that too.

I can see that in America in order to live somewhat safely as a black man, you must HUMBLE YOUR MANHOOD or DIE. If the pressure becomes too much and you stand up you should be put down.

THIS IS WHAT THIS CASE HAS SHOWN US AS BLACK PEOPLE. THIS IS WHY THIS CASE MEANS/MEANT SO MUCH.

Don't smoke no weed, listen to your music loud, wear your clothes how you want, because as a black man your always susceptible for someone to flip the script on you - that your a thug, and no matter what else you got going in your life, if you get popped, you probably deserved it.
I am in no way trying to make a joke or make light of this situation that cost Martin his life, but what you said made me think of Dave Chappelle's "when keepin it real goes wrong."

To some extent, collectively, America hates the idea of the young thug. I get prejudged incorrectly ALL THE TIME. You cannot look at me and know much about who I am, no matter how I'm dressed. You would never know the life I've lived or have any clue about it unless I told you. Some people think I'm white, some think I'm mixed Asian, some think I'm just Mexican. But all of those judgements leads people to believe a certain way before they meet me.

In a lot of ways, the onus is on the parents to teach their kids to not look like thugs. Not saying Martin looked like a thug in any way, I'm just saying in general. You can love hip hop and the culture etc... but still speak intelligently and be respectful. The second someone gets a notion that you're "hood" or even trying to be something you're not, you have to work forever to overcome what they are thinking about you, especially anywhere that matters like work or school. It sucks, but it's the way it is.