Gas One has a vagina

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
BTW, I got a personal reason not to like gas, the fact that you told people you had to "cut me off" when i never fucked with you in my life, pming stupid shit like "all my folks got arrested cause of wire taps, but lets talk crime here, I'm sure its safe" wtf does that sound like to you? why would you tell me your friends got arrested to look cool? I also don't like that you preach all this harm reduction mantra, when your making up fake drugs, cutting them with random dangerous pills, your gonna fucking kill somebody dumb fuck, all because you cant just do legit, I'm surprised you haven't killed a few people with your stupidity .

Last edited:

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
I'm just waiting for my man to shoot me the sax tracks back for this beat and then I'll be posting the catalog.

In latest GOD'S CALAMITY news we switched artists. Here is how it looks now and it's for the better in my opinion. So the delay with that is because of the artist shift but he's around halfway finished so more updates are incoming. And I have the podcast coming, already knocked out some crazy interviews for that. I actually want to interview Gabe and talk about keeping a forum like this in the face of twitter, facebook, reddit, instagram, etc.

Mar 21, 2007
www.myspace.com
That account is 4 months old atleast, gas saying racist shit to himself to try and make it seem like some racist shit, you far from a black guy robert, hence dating fat chick who still has no ass lol.
BTW, I got a personal reason not to like gas, the fact that you told people you had to "cut me off" when i never fucked with you in my life, pming stupid shit like "all my folks got arrested cause of wire taps, but lets talk crime here, I'm sure its safe" wtf does that sound like to you? why would you tell me your friends got arrested to look cool? I also don't like that you preach all this harm reduction mantra, when your making up fake drugs, cutting them with random dangerous pills, your gonna fucking kill somebody dumb fuck, all because you cant just do legit, I'm surprised you haven't killed a few people with your stupidity .

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
What is that video? I can't watch 30min of that wackness to find out. If anyone has subjected themselves to it for the duration of it, I salute you but please explain/summarize it for the rest of us.
thats gas prized radio show that he claims millions listened to, he is the dope fiend couch surfing howard stern. I bet his bitches pussy stinks, and she always has sweaty lint in her fat rolls.

Jan 30, 2007
What is that video? I can't watch 30min of that wackness to find out. If anyone has subjected themselves to it for the duration of it, I salute you but please explain/summarize it for the rest of us.

guy on the microphone: "we need shit with substance, man"

Gas 1: "planes crashin into the ground an shit, uhhh. Giraffes with long necks, probably give good oral sex"

:ermm: