Gas One has a vagina

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
*the sound of food being ate and hard breathing*

who called this nigga a nigger? i aint seen nobody call u a nigger in here stop tryna flip this shit tryna make people feel sorry for u lol #gaslivesmatter

you hella in your feelings and that's hilarious. I could give two shits bout YOUR life

believe whatever you want it's your own dorky fantasy of me , have fun with that

at the end of the day that's the type of ppl on sicc now. a gangsta rap site w kids callin me nigger. that alone would be the reason I'd leave not tattooed Oompa Loompa daydreaming bout me. shit means nada in the real world but means everything to you

Last edited:

Gas One

May 24, 2006
probably one of them scary siccness posters that make alternate anonymous screen names because they don't wanna put themselves on blast.

jokes are cool. I don't mind. but getting called nigger? that's going too far bruh. that means someone really has some hidden aggression. niggas like that are making y'all attempt look bad.

like is that really the type of cats we got here now?
how mad do you gotta be to type nigger in all caps? lmao

Gas One

May 24, 2006
aight tho had to keep it short, I'll holla. but yeah looks like y'all whole story just got dismantled. have fun tonight and if you can help it, don't spend too much time thinking about me cuz at this point it looks mentally unhealthy. but yeah don't waste your time worrying bout me, do something for yourself, call your mom, blow job, somethin. have a good night y'all!

and peace to all my siccness posters who kept it real and are still keepin it real I fuck wit y'all the long way. we good.

Mar 21, 2007
www.myspace.com

you hella in your feelings and that's hilarious. I could give two shits bout YOUR life

believe whatever you want it's your own dorky fantasy of me , have fun with that

at the end of the day that's the type of ppl on sicc now. a gangsta rap site w kids callin me nigger. that alone would be the reason I'd leave not tattooed Oompa Loompa daydreaming bout me. shit means nada in the real world but means everything to you
wtf does that have to do with this thread? and wasnt u the first one to say "shut up white boy" to evergreen on here when he talked shit to u and didn't mention ur race? u a weenie bro nobody fucks with u even the people u think that fuck with u lol fuck outa here nigga go cry to ur panda that some mean fella on twitter called u a nigger lol pussy ass nigga i swear lol

Mar 21, 2007
www.myspace.com
Opiates also force your girl to watch you sleep to make sure you keep breathing and give a huge inflated ego correct G @gas 1? Opiates also make ya think it's dope to flex on the gram with guns that ain't yours and generic ass exotic pills too huh? Fakest nigga on the sicc
shut up white kid
stick to western unioning people

this nigga dissed his own homie kon in DM, talkin bout he shoots up in his neck then played coo like this nigga ain't a snake then sent me some money for dope womp womp
knocks always got they mouth open thanks for the cash chump

nigga mad cuz his ole weirdo ass hit me at 8amwhike I was on my bitch sleepin bout some norcos being big time.. then I wake up and the last cat I sold to is in the hospital.. this is real life eat a dick bum stay in your own bag while I'm doin my job lil weirdo ass hobo

that shit mad weird you sat there watched what I typed took a day to respond , lmao.. eat cat dick and die in a house fire geico caveman lookin ass nigga

nigga look like he turns bars of soap grey

I think you need to worry about real life cuz I could give and fuck bout a lil peon nigga like you, lmao.

fuckin crusty lookin bum.
what type of man worry bout another nigga
shut ya mouth fruit loops

*typed on the freeway, early.

edit: and let's get this straight. bro this stands for anyone. if you talk shit about your own homie to me in DM, then turn around and play safe when me and him argue, you a bitch. straight up and down. and when you send me some money for some dope best believe I'm cutting your shit. just because I don't respect you. you would shit on your own homie in DM then straddle the fence, type of shit I don't respect.and next time you see some norcos on my page count them and multiply that by 13 since you wanna be all on my dick. and who would post a gun they use on IG? niggas only shot paper targets in they life. yeah maybe I should post a bunch of shit incriminating myself so little pussies like you can feel like I've validated myself to you, right? sure let me get to doing that lmao
Why so racist Robert?

Yeah I remember this. The production values in this was on point. The third rapper wasn't on point like the first two though.

Thanks for being a good friend butchers.
Yes so much like E 40 it's scary
So Gas learned how to edit posts on twitter now?
and who the fuck is eric garcia? lol
Yeah who the hell is eric?

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
ok lets address a few things cuz yall trippin:

yall don't run shit. I'll post when I feel like it. you gon' wait.
I didn't get 'ran off' sickness. I have something called a life. yall are secondary.

furthermore, what loser in his right mind is about to argue about HIS life to people on the net for 46 pages? lmao yall follow me, not the other way around. this my life not yours.

so after spending inhumane amounts of time gossiping like girls...
ill use these as an explantion on the 'reaching' used in this thread.

riddle me this: Now since I worked at afsss which was a subcontractor for nasa, and posted on siccness EVERY DAY AT WORK...how come no one asked about it then? exactly. those that did, I explained it.

also, that was 8 years ago. I don't know about yall, but I aint worried about what no nigga did 8 years ago. that's just weird.

side tip: making multiple accounts to look like a group of people is possibly the lamest shit you can do on the internet.

side tip 0.5: no matter what the circumstances, drawing a dick into another mans mouth is latent homosexuality.

side tip 0.7: going through 12,000+ posts of mine is serious weirdo shit.

side tip #2: calling me a 'nigger' and you came from a gangsta rap website....deep.

it seems some people are all in they feelings. like seriously, mad. if im not mad why would anyone else be? its a sickness exposal, I want yall to have fun. cuz at the end of the day, most of that shit is not on point. that's not my girl, you already got owned on the nasa thing, and about this nigga sayin I owe 'his homegirl' money? this the same kid that called me a nigger. ive never paid a woman in my life. not for any service. I do art I make beats I know hella producers I don't need no help from no bitch. and that's why you got no sort of proof of that its 'ohh my girl blah blah' no proof of nothing just 'my girl did some work for him' lmao I don't need no help from no bitch to do any work.wheres the bitch? oh yeah..she dosent exist.

but at the end of the day, yall have yapped on enough that I see whos in they feelings and who isn't. who feels a certain type of way. that's what i wanted. you see all the props, you see the hits on the radio show..who had every san diego reputable in dago, on my show...but yall go ahead and believe in your lil fantasy world of what you think I am.when we all know it was just that common 'siccness turns on a high visibility poster to get a big thread' I used to do the same thing, then I grew up. why would I care?

lastly
if I said it, its the truth.
if someone else said it, well that's not a valuable source.

but yo keep shit real, don't be callin people niggers, making up bullshit, just get your lil jokey jokes on and have fun. it aint no big deal yall. some of you seem like you got serious emotions tied to this. niggas was tryna get my attention so bad it was hilarious lol

but I apologize, id wake up smoke a blunt and be like...fuck im bout to argue bout me for? just aint make no sense to me. at the end of the day , I controlled this forum without even being here. the entire feed. I made niggas spend time they'll never get back in life, worrying about me.

but yeah, grown man shit. I don't argue on the net and that's all ima say about all this shit. its not about to be 'ask gas one questions' pay me and ill do that. since yall so interested

and real spill, ive made RACKS from sickness posters. and im not talking a few.
so thank you to you all. a lot of you I showed respect and you got what you wanted. so its all love and I appreciate the business.

but don't think im mad yall, you trippin..I been here too long to trip bout that

some of the shit was funny but when niggas started getting weird callin people niggers....that's just...on some whole other shit.

Coons? When raccoons tried getting on our back porch, Mama just chased them off with a broom. Not raccoons, you idiot niggers!!!

troythemac

Deep Slumps
Feb 13, 2013
probably one of them scary siccness posters that make alternate anonymous screen names because they don't wanna put themselves on blast.

jokes are cool. I don't mind. but getting called nigger? that's going too far bruh. that means someone really has some hidden aggression. niggas like that are making y'all attempt look bad.

like is that really the type of cats we got here now?
how mad do you gotta be to type nigger in all caps? lmao
You tried to make fun of a mentally challenged person dude that's some weird-ass hidden aggression right there