Gas One has a vagina

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
Whoever called Gas a N bomb on Twitter better watch there back, the black panthers are on you bitch!!!! Gas didnt use a 4 month old troll twitter that he made to call himself a nigger, he is WAY WAY to solid for that, just the same way he wouldn't EVER sell fake drugs over the internet, dudes is a solid cat, a Dago factor, thats why he left there like a thief in the night owing everybody money, gas is 100.

Chuco

Sicc OG
May 2, 2009
Whoever called Gas a N bomb on Twitter better watch there back, the black panthers are on you bitch!!!! Gas didnt use a 4 month old troll twitter that he made to call himself a nigger, he is WAY WAY to solid for that, just the same way he wouldn't EVER sell fake drugs over the internet, dudes is a solid cat, a Dago factor, thats why he left there like a thief in the night owing everybody money, gas is 100.
Lol, and even if someone else did call him a nigger, that wouldn't change the fact that Gas goes around bad-mouthing white people, calling people crackers, and openly admitting that he's racist against whites. So racist treatment is only a problem when it's done to him huh? Hypocritical ass fool. Sounds like he's trying to play victim to take some of the heat off him by playing the race card. And if he actually did make a fake Twitter account to talk shit to himself and get sympathy, it would make him a bigger weirdo and make him look even more pathetic.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
Lol, and even if someone else did call him a nigger, that wouldn't change the fact that Gas goes around bad-mouthing white people, calling people crackers, and openly admitting that he's racist against whites. So racist treatment is only a problem when it's done to him huh? Hypocritical ass fool. Sounds like he's trying to play victim to take some of the heat off him by playing the race card. And if he actually did make a fake Twitter account to talk shit to himself and get sympathy, it would make him a bigger weirdo and make him look even more pathetic.
I don't even think he's that racist, though. I'm clearly white and we stay in touch on Instagram and Twitter pretty regularly. If he's as racist, it's choosy.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Blacks can't be racist because racism is part of a system of oppression which requires power. White cracker honkeys control the system and economic structure of this society and hold all the power, therefore only whites can be racist.

Kill whitey, black power

Is gas one even black though he looks like a mulatto half-breed; disgraceful

Jun 21, 2016
Blacks can't be racist because racism is part of a system of oppression which requires power. White cracker honkeys control the system and economic structure of this society and hold all the power, therefore only whites can be racist.

Kill whitey, black power

Is gas one even black though he looks like a mulatto half-breed; disgraceful

May 9, 2002
I don't even think he's that racist, though. I'm clearly white and we stay in touch on Instagram and Twitter pretty regularly. If he's as racist, it's choosy.
Oh, so he is an opportunistic racist..you know what im talking about. The kind of racist where they say "Im cool with black folks. I have a black friend!". But as soon as someone cuts them off in traffic, and they are black, its all "fuck you nigger piece of shit!".

Dec 11, 2006
Oh, so he is an opportunistic racist..you know what im talking about. The kind of racist where they say "Im cool with black folks. I have a black friend!". But as soon as someone cuts them off in traffic, and they are black, its all "fuck you nigger piece of shit!".
"I'm not racist, I got a color TV"

Oct 30, 2002
www.soundclick.com
You can't be talking shit, when YOU BE LIKING DICK PICS OF OTHER MEN ON INSTAGRAM..

Those who seen the screenshots know who I'm talking about..
Na Fresh air em out . Fuck all that you know who im talking about shit mang. I aint been on here consistently for a while. Put me up on whats crackin.

(honestly dont care for that topic) But.....

That like those Facebook statuses where people say " I cant beleive this is happening". Then peeps ask whats wrong ? then they say" I'll DM you."

Like come on what kinda attention whore shit is that? Not calling you an attention whore but im just saying it bugs me when I read people mention something but then not clarify. fuck it keep the dick liker identity its not that serious. I need to hit that green right quick......