Gas One has a vagina

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Butcher with the pom poms in full effect. Gas is doing his best GayźP 9 impersonation, he doesn't wanna unleash the 5 point exploding heart technique on cheeto @cheeto
I'm not taking anyones side or cheerleading for anybody you fucking bum. Damn I can't believe I helped you out with a little bit of money awhile ago when you were crying about having to sleep in your car with your kid, no food no place to go. You probably had all that you just needed some dope lol, loser, fuck you. Your family would be better off with you dead or in jail, kill yourself

EVERgREENRIDER

ResidentRocketScientist
Dec 18, 2008
At the Pump
I'm not taking anyones side or cheerleading for anybody you fucking bum. Damn I can't believe I helped you out with a little bit of money awhile ago when you were crying about having to sleep in your car with your kid, no food no place to go. You probably had all that you just needed some dope lol, loser, fuck you. Your family would be better off with you dead or in jail, kill yourself
No, actually my car got towed dumas lol

EVERgREENRIDER

ResidentRocketScientist
Dec 18, 2008
At the Pump
Your ass ain't got no money any damn way what you talking bout. I garuntee we make the same so I know you are one calamity away from the same situation Snakegang @Snakegang , cheeto @cheeto , gimmefreemusic @gimmefreemusic , and infinity @infinity helped a bruh out.