Gas One has a vagina

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 21, 2007
www.myspace.com
lol cool ass nigga

since i been here from the jump i would think of good threads. literally brainstorm. when i replied i made sure it was if not entertaining, somewhat funny, or full of knowledge and game. muthafuckas would come to siccness to read shit i said and thats not to be conceited its to say i TRIED to bring some dope shit to the table. if i did it, maybe people would follow in my footsteps, in their own way. make they own threads and make it pop. id contribute to their attempts.

Mar 21, 2007
www.myspace.com
the post hat started it all lol
who the fuck has notifications on on intsagram? lmao

he talking bout evergreen

weirdo ass siccness member gon wake me up at 8am on a Saturday while I'm sleepin on my bitch to leave IG comments. phone goin off. like fuck out of here with that. *block* no weirdos allowed

PSA: it's 8am. find you either some breakfast, business, or pussy.
don't spend your morning on men's Instagram pages.
*the more you know*

ole weirdo ass kid was tryna argue bout pills or somethin. ive slept like an hour. fuck outta here. only a siccness poster.

Mar 21, 2007
www.myspace.com
everyone is allowed to have they opinion and everyone can say what they like or not. and on the topic of the jack i know exactly what happened and 'smoked' is a little not on point with what happened but with that said who gives a fuck? if you know what happened then you know if you dont then you dont.

either way RIP to the jack i knew alot of people who fucked with him whether music or in the streets and ive heard nothin but good things except from those types that are just hater ass street niggas thatll call a nigga a buster for anything....but thats neither here or there
lol he knows who killed jack lmao all this nigga info come from shit he get off the internet this nigga a gossip queen

Mar 21, 2007
www.myspace.com
holy shit this nigga got classics lmaooo nigga who gun was u using? lololol

lol, this is between us tho.
im in AMPM buying beer and the paert of town im from i usually carry something on me.
so im in line and this black chick walks up behind me, but then she liek randomly, takes 5 steps back. then as the person is in front of me shes like 'hey ...hey... your shirt..."

and i look down and the handle of the shit on the side of my hip is sticking out
so i kinda calmly go "oh good lookin" and put my jacket over it.... the chick immediately leaves after that and goes to the car.

so i buy my beer and shit, im bout to jump in my car and the chick in this car is staring me down...get in the car and the chick in the passenger is like breaking her neck looking at me. i wave, kinda like thanks for tellin me.

chick rolls down her window and is like "my friend wanted to know if she can get your number' i just laughed rolled my window up and left.

why do you want a number of a person you just saw holding a gun in a ampm...
girls are weird sometimes
like what did she wanna get fucked with a loaded/unloaded glock or something?

Mar 21, 2007
www.myspace.com
the post where he even worked at nasa hahhahahahahhahah

lol @ warships in space.

niggas aint fighting in space yet. you gonna have to wait a good hundred or more years until some star wars shit goes down.

i worked there for a few years and ill say this, they have shit in space that can and will shoot down any threat (huge meteors headed for earth, anything basically bigger than a baseball) but it has to pass a certain point past the 'fence' to be considered a threat. and thats basically to protect us.

engineering wise, even figuring out how to go to war in space sounds pretty tricky.
im sure attempting to study how to do so has been attempted, but....i dont know about that. NASA's biggest project is to figure out how to make shuttles travel through wormholes in order to get to point B from point A quicker than several decades of time. and that aint happening anytime soon, unless they figure out a way to make a shuttle smoke salvia.
What did you do at NASA?
sit on siccness behind multiple windows. lmao.
nah, put shortly theres alot of data that comes through concerning space surveillance and my job was to collect all the data (happens every 5 min or so) and send it off to the higher ups. so basically data entry, and in my spare time helping the engineers solve random problems. a few of nasa's programs have my name in the credits. they were gonna pay for my college for engineering i just was young and stupid and didnt think ahead.

was a great job though, paid well.

heres a small bit of info of what we did: "The AN/FPS-133 Air Force Space Surveillance System, colloquially known as the Space Fence, was a U.S. government multistatic radar system built to detect orbital objects passing over America. It is a component of the US space surveillance network, and according to the US Navy was able to detect basketball sized (29.5 inches (75 cm)) objects at heights up to 30,000 km (15,000 nautical miles.)[1"

the 'fence' made a virtual grid around earth and protects us from threats.
sometimes engineers get so mentally bogged down they cant think as clear as a person on the outside. so when i wasnt busy w doing documents, id help to solve random equations.
You should start starring in the new Does Equis commercials bruh

EVERgREENRIDER

ResidentRocketScientist
Dec 18, 2008
At the Pump
So is this going to be 150 pages where no one gets beat up and nothing happens like the killa tay threads ? When there's fighting words and no fight whats the point
Butcher with the pom poms in full effect. Gas is doing his best GayźP 9 impersonation, he doesn't wanna unleash the 5 point exploding heart technique on cheeto @cheeto