Gas One has a vagina

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 21, 2007
www.myspace.com
#hardcore #stripes #gangsta

i got hella calls about this thread in the lsast 3 days lmao

i am NOT racist

yes i spit on a baby so what i used to nut in that chick while she was in her 3rd trimester w her baby kickin for fun cuz i thought it was hilarious

that niggas whole life revolved around drinking my nut for nourishment as a fetus fuck i care about spittin on him lmao

ive donew some worse shit i need to confess to since then ill hit this thread soon g's

bonus confessional: i never told this story, i told part of it but heres it all. domed up by a crackhead when i was younger. told her suck dat dick, get up off of me. treated her like shit made her pay ME for the ride home after i left her stranded trying to ho to get home, then got domed up in the car drivin her home drinking hennessy in the car while gettin sucked off. i told her she couldnt make me bust because she was a crackhead. she almost cried. told me her life story. hit some more crack. sucked some dick. said she hasnt had dick that good in years and was gonna fall for me. asked me if she could fuck and shed pay. i told her ho up and get me some money. that night, i sold her to my own father and make him pay her then make her buy crack, shed smoke crack with my father, pay her for her services so id take her and my fathers cash and go gamble on both these idiots money. that wasnt pimpin but it actually was pimpin. strawberries are bonafide ass hoes.

i feel kinda bad about pimpin a crackhead out and sellin my own dad a crackhead ho then sellin them BOHT crack on they own money, but it is what it is. the chick chose up fuck and was tryna pay me so why not.lasted 3 days. was a hawaiian girl with 3 kids, who had been a career prostitute down to a strawberry. her name was pineapple in the streets, was a professional street ho.

thats enough story tho. but if you aint ever been sucked up by a crackhead or pimped a strawberry out you miseed out on life. that toothless head when a bitch put her teeth in a glas of water before givin you the biz? learn about it.

i used to not even admit to that shit cuz it was grimy but fuck it, yeah i let a crackhead dome me. and then i made her pay me cuz it was some young dope dick.lmao.that bitch loved every bit of it.

ill never let a crackhead suck my dick again but man, we all live once. YOLO.

oh yeah and at the time i cheated on my girl doing that. not the girl im with now id never do that, but my shithead ex. i figured id cheat on her in the worst way ever just to prove to her that she aint shit and ill dog her out all day.what girl can feel good about herself after you say you cheated on her with a crackhead? no girl.

it was all funny to me. great story at the end of the day.

i suggest to everyone atleast once in your life get some head from a toothless crackhead right after she hits some crack. she'll go HAM on that dick. but tell her it was wack anyway to hurt her feelings and shell dome you up more while crying.

and its so much better. tears while getting domed, extra lube.

i got worse confessionals, but enjoy that for tonight.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
that niggas whole life revolved around drinking my nut for nourishment as a fetus fuck i care about spittin on him lmao
Is this some pedo shit? A fetus drinkin your nut for nourishment?

This has to be for shock value. I know you can have sex with a woman while she is pregnant but look at what you are saying, breh. If not, you are coming off like Ian Watkins:

[ame]https://www.judiciary.gov.uk/wp-content/uploads/JCO/Documents/Judgments/r-v-watkins-and-others.pdf[/ame]

Last edited:
Feb 19, 2015
So that post from 06, why is he only now gettin called out for it ??

And no, I don't condone that fuckshit, I jus find it funny that everyone co-signed this guy like he the Siccness overlord for a decade+ n now he gettin shitted on because of a deleted post, not cuz of his nasa stories or spittin on babies faces .... So if he never deleted those posts, no one woulda ever said shit??

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com

And no, I don't condone that fuckshit, I jus find it funny that everyone co-signed this guy like he the Siccness overlord for a decade+ n now he gettin shitted on because of a deleted post, not cuz of his nasa stories or spittin on babies faces .... So if he never deleted those posts, no one woulda ever said shit??
I never came across the shit. Hell, think about how many times I had to ask people who you were and what was going on. I never interacted with the cat really. I probably count on my hand how many times I've actually replied to him or him to me. In all the posts I've ever saw, before this thread, it was never on no fuckshit. He was lacing boots so I took him as a stand up cat. This is like some Mr. Hyde shit right here.

I'm still in disbelief. Hacked account, just sayin the shit for shock value, high as fuck, I'm trying to give him the benefit of the doubt even though he said he don't care about feeding a fetus his nut for nourishment.

WTF?

Last edited:
Jul 12, 2002

Dude has 15,000+ rambling posts on here, they're not short, and that doesn't include posts to the open forum. I think it's safe to say most of us missed it.

Mar 21, 2007
www.myspace.com
this nigga

the definition of gas is youre goin strong with it.....like picture a car on the 5 north headed to the bay goin 90 mph its gassin your cars working hard but its runnin smooth cuz its got gas..no more gas the cars gonna stop...
<- was on some gas shit before everyone

but i dont worry about taking stake in names and words and shit.....who gives a fuck...on to the next one