garden block video..

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 30, 2006
Mr. Samos said:
Just a bunch of corny dudes throwing down their block, showing how hard it is, yelling in the camera.
Damn..... not impressed. When did 21st street even become apart of GBC? I first heard about them merging around 2000/2001(it might of been a year or two before that. I don't know). These niggaz are new 2k bangers.

Apr 25, 2002
www.myspace.com
Mr. Samos said:
Smigg is one ugly, nerdy, fruity lookin' busted up cat...lmao
LOL

The Evil Genius said:
Damn..... not impressed. When did 21st street even become apart of GBC? I first heard about them merging around 2000/2001(it might of been a year or two before that. I don't know). These niggaz are new 2k bangers.
Its obvious, ur not from Sac, or dont know anybody in the streets, so it don't matter when u fist "heard" anything about my hood.. I moved to 21st when I was 5, and was put on when I was 10, I'm in my 20's, I know the history on my neighborhood, so if u don't know, don't go blurtin wrong information out about someones family, I got dead homies and niggas doin triple life over this here, I'm not here to get into a tough man competition, I'm here to make quality music and promote. 21st street hasn't been around aslong as the 9 or the 4, but we have been around WAAAY longer than the rumor ur tryna spread.
Let niggas who really been thru it and put their life on the line not only for a street but for a family of niggas who go thru the same struggle in this life, speak on this.

It don't matter wut u say I look like.
U don't know wut I had to see and go thru to make it where I am 2day.
I'm not tryna make anyone believe I'm sum kinda super thug, cuz I'm not. Nowhere in my music do I say I'm the hardest nigga.. I don't wanna be.
Niggas always wanna get on here and say, "oh this nigga aint this, this nigga aint that, this nigga look like this"
Nigga I'm just me, I represent me and all my niggas who came up wit me, I don't force anyone to listen to or follow my music, that's ur choice.

May 30, 2006
Smigg Dirtee said:
LOL

Its obvious, ur not from Sac, or dont know anybody in the streets, so it don't matter when u fist "heard" anything about my hood.. I moved to 21st when I was 5, and was put on when I was 10, I'm in my 20's, I know the history on my neighborhood, so if u don't know, don't go blurtin wrong information out about someones family, I got dead homies and niggas doin triple life over this here, I'm not here to get into a tough man competition, I'm here to make quality music and promote. 21st street hasn't been around aslong as the 9 or the 4, but we have been around WAAAY longer than the rumor ur tryna spread.
Let niggas who really been thru it and put their life on the line not only for a street but for a family of niggas who go thru the same struggle in this life, speak on this.

It don't matter wut u say I look like.
U don't know wut I had to see and go thru to make it where I am 2day.
I'm not tryna make anyone believe I'm sum kinda super thug, cuz I'm not. Nowhere in my music do I say I'm the hardest nigga.. I don't wanna be.
Niggas always wanna get on here and say, "oh this nigga aint this, this nigga aint that, this nigga look like this"
Nigga I'm just me, I represent me and all my niggas who came up wit me, I don't force anyone to listen to or follow my music, that's ur choice.
Look nigga. Aint nobody on here spreadin no rumor(atleast I aint). All that bullshit about I "don't know anybody from the streets" is some ho shit. If u felt that I said some shit about yo set that was false info then u got every right to come on this thread & clear shit up(like your trying to do). I could give a fuck how long yo set been here or when you got put on. I just spoke on when I first heard of 21st GBC. Nigga u can clown this other niggas but trust I'm highly familier wit these streets. U can reply to this post if u like. That's fine with me cuz u sho picked the right nigga this time. Holla back @ me if u want. Nigga I'll be waiting.

Apr 30, 2007
The Evil Genius said:
I could give a fuck how long yo set been here or when you got put on. I just spoke on when I first heard of 21st GBC. .
a folks i aint tryna stick up for this nigga or nothin like dat...im just wandering if u dont give a fuk bout how long his hood been there or what not then why even make a post talkin bout it...or than even sayin they some 2k bangers if i was dat nigga i would take that shit as an insult...and im pretty sure u would too...just wandering?????

Oct 20, 2005
The Evil Genius said:
You Talking Way Sideways Cuzz, Lynch Himself Holla'd The First on Season
Nigga I Was Born And Raised On 6-0 so get that 2k Banger's shit outta here
It's Nigga's That Give they lives for that blocc rite their nigga

mcell

Sicc OG
Jun 10, 2002
keep doin yo thang smigg. been a fan ever since i think it was devious album when I first heard you (I think). Anyhow u got skillz. put'em to use because you better than a lot of other artist out there. keep it up.