garden block video..

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 30, 2006
nightmare916 said:
a folks i aint tryna stick up for this nigga or nothin like dat...im just wandering if u dont give a fuk bout how long his hood been there or what not then why even make a post talkin bout it...or than even sayin they some 2k bangers if i was dat nigga i would take that shit as an insult...and im pretty sure u would too...just wandering?????
I hear u homie. I was just talkin shit & fuckin around. To be honest, Smigg didn't really offend me. But comin @ me saying I "don't know anybody from the streets" was weak on his part IMO. I'm the wrong nigga 2 come @ on this board anyways. Trust me. I aint trippin on Smigg or set. Its nothin.

Dec 20, 2002
I can vouch for smigg being a real "in the streets" nigga.....I personelly dont know smigg but my folks lil face and my nigga cardell "doeboy" from VHGc 6500 gang as told me nothing but good words about dude.....so i trust that dude is a real ass nigga.....

and 21 been bangin hard for many years,dont ever get that twisted....

NH Dubb

Apr 5, 2007
FUCK THIS

If any one choosez to
'represent' there hood, they should do it like these duz did.
I think I saw muthafuckaz bein who they are.
In KC, I see muthfuckas trin to mean mug all day and be that of a hardened heart and its sickning(especially since they are likley bitchmade).
Im all about bein yourself,even if you look a lil goofy at it.
Hell,most are goofy behind closed doors and around our closest homies.
Trin to look tough is bitch nicca shit.
Same muthafuckaz that ACT,are the same muthafuckas that are scandolous back stabin,all for theirselves bitches.
Look,everyone has acted before, and alot of us are still.
The way to get over this is to realize that u really dont give a fuck what people think of u and to "let loose" and be down for who u are,where you came from and what you've had to endure.

Love to the FEW...