Garden Blocc Ridaz

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 28, 2002
the cover is cheap, lynch trackz recycled, luni trackz quality suckz, but dat t-nutty shit iz fire, and therez alot of tite trackz from artist i havnt heard to much of...definately worth geting, but not if you get it cuz lynch and c-bo on it...peace

Hovy

Sicc OG
Oct 16, 2002
Any T-nutty track is heated fo' show'

I wish his album would come out. anyone havea track listing for this album??? who does the production on this album????

need some info......

Hovy

Sicc OG
Oct 16, 2002
Actually I was doing a search on the internet and found the track listing to this album. check out http://www.gwynjones.freeserve.co.uk/westside2000/index.htm

Here is the tracklisting:

01. 40,000 Days - AC
02. I'm A Rider - T-Nutty
03. And Move - Maniac
04. Ain't No Love - AC, Mr. Killa Hoe, Lil Spade
05. Blocc Deep - Kilo & Joker
06. Feel My Pain - Convict
07. Sidewayz - Brotha Lynch Hung, Tall Cann, Lil Blu
08. The Streets - Luni Coleone
09. Out Cold - No Love, Chill Will & Sav Sicc
10. Hard Hitz - G-Macc, Devious & 8-Ball
11. Gardenz - G-Macc, Lil Spade, AC
12. Crooked Path - G-Squab
13. Like I Told You - C-Bo, AC, Mr. Killa Hoe
14. Real Shit - Knucclehead
15. It's On - X-Raided
16. It Ain't My Fault - Lil JD & Sav Sicc
17. Feel My Nature Rize - Brotha Lynch Hung
18. We From The Gardens - D'Train & Cyco

This cd looks tight what does everyone else think??? if anyone has this album is it worth getting???

Jan 23, 2003
T-NUTTY Hardest underground RAPPER out there PERIOD. Nothing But Hard KNOCKS. cant wait till his album comes out. should off been out , should of been two out already.

May 6, 2002
Silent-One said:
the cover is cheap, lynch trackz recycled, luni trackz quality suckz, but dat t-nutty shit iz fire, and therez alot of tite trackz from artist i havnt heard to much of...definately worth geting, but not if you get it cuz lynch and c-bo on it...peace
my thoughts exactly

Aug 16, 2002
Yea tha comp is on little spades label!

That T-nutty song is by far the tightest song on the album!

And did anyone see on the inside cover the ads for Maniac solo album or the Trump tight, Maniac and Da Misses Group album??? Those both look heated! any one with more info on those get at me!

GOTTI

YOUNGNUTT

I'm so O.C.
Jul 9, 2002
Santa Ana to Long Beach
@TOOPER
NO STORES CARRY IT THAT I KNOW OF, YOU HAVE TO ORDER IT. I GOT MINE FROM TOWER.COM

@GOTTI
WHAT YOU MEAN THAT T-NUTTY SONG IS THE BANG'N'EST BY FAR I ACTUALLY THINK SONG #10 IS THE HARDEST, BUT ALL 18 TRACCZ ARE BANG'N' LIKE A MUTHAFUCCA TO ME!!!