Gangsta

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 21, 2003
"Caribou lou" is one of my faviorite's from the sampler i like the beat and Kriss make's it tight too.. Im liking it and "Riot Maker" that one is tight..

Sep 18, 2006
I'm rougher than the blood and crypt battle shit on the street
tougher that your grand mamma's calluses on her feet
libera-tey mey
get up out my way
if you aint family
insanity
calamity
awaits you stuck in amity
-Tech N9ne

Oct 20, 2003
man i dont know what the hell y'all are talking about...i think fuck em' girl is tight....mainly there towards the end of the snippet where kaliko goes off...freshness

Dec 14, 2005
soulwinnerrj said:
No one is ever going to like all of the tracks 100% of the time. There were a few from his last two albums that I really could have done without, but I'm not complaining. As long as the majority of that CD is filled with hot tracks, I'm good.

I need to hear the whole "Fuck 'em Girl" track before giving a final synopsis, but as of now, I kinda skip over it. I'm not a huge fan of any track that says "fuck" a whole bunch of times in the chorus, or the rest of the track. It kinda says to me that you couldn't think of anything better to say. :ermm:
I beleive the "fuck em girl" line is from a Martin Lawrence stand-up special...i saw the shit a couple days ago and he says "fuck him girl" the same exact way as the chorus...

Feb 8, 2006
azmattaz02 said:
"Caribou lou" is one of my faviorite's from the sampler i like the beat and Kriss make's it tight too.. Im liking it and "Riot Maker" that one is tight..
Anyone else think the bass line in Caribou sounds like Depeche Mode? I'm trying to determine if its a rip or just similar. I'll have to yank out the DM albums and see...

Mummy

Sicc OG
Feb 18, 2006
i personally think the verse from somebody gon die 2 nite is ill, only verse ive ever heard thats had one swear word about 30 times and still sounds good

Dec 10, 2005
I like ALL the songs in one way or another... couple of em are jsut diffrent ya know... Still Tech though and still commin hard... ecspeacially since these are probably like the worst verses off the CD..

Apr 21, 2003
I'm rougher than the blood and crypt battle shit on the street
tougher that your grand mamma's calluses on her feet
libera-tey mey
get up out my way
if you aint family
insanity
calamity
awaits you stuck in amity"

What song is that from?

Dec 5, 2005
azmattaz02 said: