Gangsta

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 4, 2005
triple 3 said:
Man, i'm just listening to the Come Gangsta song on the sampler. Damn, this song is sick as shit. It goes hard like some calluses.

all the old school tech fans know he can come harder, but i do like the song (3rd verse rocks "pissed off tech"). if he has a song with twista, then send the green to make that video just cause all the radio peeps will watch it.

Feb 8, 2006
I agree about the third verse from what I've heard:

"I've been nice to these rapper cats for a long time/I left Kansas City so these other cats could go on n' shine/ but it seems these punks are confused because I'm my own kind/ but I'm back on deck cause Kansas City is whose throne - MINE!"

That's about as classic tech as it gets.

Feb 10, 2005
doesnt tech say that this come gangsta is a mixed version- does that mean it will be different from the one that leaked?? if i was dude i would throw some diff verses on those tracks that leaked if it doesnt compromise the artistic value or original vibe to the song- cuz u know THEREAL can toss out hot verses like it aint no thang

Mar 26, 2005
www.geocities.com
yea it does sound more mixed....the hook is clearer from the first leaked version.....also you can tell which ones he rushed to make after the leaks cause they are ass and a half IMO

*cough*itswhatyouthinkingandfuckemgirl*cough*

but besides that....everything else is sick. bout ta bubble is growing on me.

Sep 11, 2006
yea fuckem girl is not really a tech favorite of mine. And I could do without It's what your thinkin. JellySickle has really grown on me.

Aug 31, 2005
i love kutt, and his lp, but fuck em girl sounds like a rejected Bleve track to

its what you thinkin is is starting to grow on me...the rest is fire

Mar 26, 2005
www.geocities.com
the.know.how said:
i dont wanna get any shit for this...but i think fuck em girl is a piece of shit...sorry just my opinion...worst tech track i've ever heard
its the truth....i think fuck em girl and its what you thinkin were rushed after people downloaded his shit. he was upset and recorded those too fast IMO.

Sep 17, 2003
No one is ever going to like all of the tracks 100% of the time. There were a few from his last two albums that I really could have done without, but I'm not complaining. As long as the majority of that CD is filled with hot tracks, I'm good.

I need to hear the whole "Fuck 'em Girl" track before giving a final synopsis, but as of now, I kinda skip over it. I'm not a huge fan of any track that says "fuck" a whole bunch of times in the chorus, or the rest of the track. It kinda says to me that you couldn't think of anything better to say. :ermm:

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
soulwinnerrj said:
I need to hear the whole "Fuck 'em Girl" track before giving a final synopsis, but as of now, I kinda skip over it. I'm not a huge fan of any track that says "fuck" a whole bunch of times in the chorus, or the rest of the track. It kinda says to me that you couldn't think of anything better to say. :ermm:
Haha, you must just LOVE "Somebody Gon Die 2 Nite" :p

Jul 4, 2005
4 real? i agree that in fuck em girl, the hook is pretty whack, and the beat does sound a lot like the parlee remix from kutty's album, and yes it isnt mixed very well (yet at least)...but shit that verse is off the hook, besides riotmaker that my favorite one from the sampler...given that ive had all the main leaked ones like my wife my bitch my girl, come gangsta, no can do, and jellysickle for quite sometime now, i think that track is ill

Sep 17, 2003
Kain said:
Haha, you must just LOVE "Somebody Gon Die 2 Nite" :p

I have that somewhere, but I must admit, not one of my favorites.

I did re-listen to "Fuck 'em Girl" and I do like the verse, but the chorus is semi-retarted. If there were even a few other phrases mixed in, the chorus would be much better. :paranoid: