Gangs

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 5, 2004

Representing that worldwide northside yah europe xivb blood norte blorte puto neega yah? Yah!

It is a 1 8 7 crab killa scrap killa crap killa putos chupa mi manzana neega yah? Me is not down wit da manchester crab gang 187654321-4fasho it is a red rag on you fags i smoke a fag while i smoke a fag. Red rag on the left side, steering wheel on the right side. we really in these streets. Ha. Rollin down the couldesac smokin spankdust sippin on tea and crumpets. With my mind on BBC and BBC on my mind! We's not even hav streets we have roundabouts, no way out the roundabout for you flue raggers and scrapetes. Much love to the eurotrash blorte gang and much respect to all mah gangstas and thugs and soccer hoodlums. Bangin for the cause, and the queen.

Jun 5, 2004
On grancitas i jus finished grubbing one of these macho burritos, de Taqueria Santa Rosa. These things are hella gangy. They play no games, and the sauce is hella saucy... Anybody know what the name of that sauce is ppease let ya boy know, it looks darker there but its actually more of an orange-red-creme' color.

Had rice beans chips and two carne asada tacos with it too, also hella mobbed out.

Attachments

Last edited:
Aug 1, 2014
seems like you are FULL TIME INTERNET BROUSIN BLOOD? why you BROUSIN all up in my thread BLOOD? this thread is for the Bangers BLOOD.keep them comments to yourself BLOOD OK BLOOD don't be jealous BLOOD. i'm FULL TIME BANGIN BLOOD and i dont know Mr Doctor BLOOD and i'm no justin beaber BLOOD i'm full time bangin BLOOD.on the strength word to ya motha BLOOD

Feb 10, 2009
South Sacramento
seems like you are FULL TIME INTERNET BROUSIN BLOOD? why you BROUSIN all up in my thread BLOOD? this thread is for the Bangers BLOOD.keep them comments to yourself BLOOD OK BLOOD don't be jealous BLOOD. i'm FULL TIME BANGIN BLOOD and i dont know Mr Doctor BLOOD and i'm no justin beaber BLOOD i'm full time bangin BLOOD.on the strength word to ya motha BLOOD
you aint a blood, I bet you don't know what b.l.o.o.d. stands for.

Dec 2, 2006
Reno,Nv
the fuck did i just read? "blood"

Aug 1, 2014
Get Ya Bang On Blood B's^ c'z down Blood i'm FULL TIME BANGIN BLOOD

I don't use the N' word because we say ''HONKEY'' BLOOD I CLAIM THAT HONKEY BLOOD GANG Because i be FULL TIME BANGIN BLOOD

Tomorrow i'm getting gold fronts and it's gonna be Icy Hot FA SHO Blood Fa Sho

Last edited: