Gangs

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 21, 2009
What up blood/cuz. My name is Dave but everybody call me Supagangbang, mainly becuz my gangbang skillz are supa. I also pimp hoes and get monee. I just got owt of prisn so im tryn to fill up my ho database again and get money so i can by a car.
Ive been jumped in every gang nown to man.Strait up blood(suwoop!) til i die. Knickname Supagangbang. Got jumped in the Crips by the Latin Kings, so i ain't afaid of no Slobs. Crab niggas can get it to. Strait up Killa bich. down wit the folks and Latin Kings and all the colombian gangbangers. Im alot of gangs tyed up in one. Im was born in Little Compton Rhode Island, birthplace of the bloods and Crips so it only made sinse to be both. If u don no bout supagangsta you betta ask around b4 i fuck u up. cuz i will fuk u up. I put dat on crip. and blood. and pitchfork and every gang ive been jumped into. which has been all of dem.
I gets to my monees shippin dem thangz cross countee. Buddaflys. Topsy turrrrvys. jumpin jaks. yea boi i also sell them fyr works. Lookin to expand past my countee to the next countee so i can make more money. and buy a car. Sta Hi. Don Huff no mo, stik to dat glu. but cuttn bak to by a car.
Real thoro her in compton. got alot of hos and dik. havent had the chans to use it cuz i was in prison for tax evasion. dats when i got jumped in all the gangz. So i cant wait to use it again. Bout to get down wit dem souf hos. dey don no bout us upnorf gangstas. love big booty souf bitches, thes upnorf hos aint bout shit. dey always wan to pak gunz, but all a real gangsta need is masse. or the shank. stil got the shank i usd in prison. I aint scurred to use it either to make more money. So i can buy a car.

So in conclusion. Im a supagangsta who get dat werk and pimp hos. Ive been wit alot of hos so i no wat dey look like. and taste like. so if you need a supagansta like me hit me up so we can do this and ride out. We can do drive bys on guys you don't lke or bloodz or crips. idc im supagangbang. I bang on everybody. it will have to be your car tho cause im tryn to buy a car.

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
When I was in highschool we made up our own gang. My friend Jesus started it. He moved from Phoenix to Menasha. We went to a hat store in the mall and all had SBP put on the side of our hats. The school called all of us out of class and had cops question us. It was fun at first but then we started to get threatened by real gangs lol. Well real gangs as far as Wisconsin is concerned lol. Shy Boy Posse 4 life! My buddy Jesus is a teacher now.
I never claimed a gang, but I remember going to the movie theater in Wisconsin back in 96 with my Mexican girlfriend and was wearing my hat slightly sideways and the ticket guy of all people asked if I was in a gang and that gang members are not allowed inside etc. lol

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha
I never claimed a gang, but I remember going to the movie theater in Wisconsin back in 96 with my Mexican girlfriend and was wearing my hat slightly sideways and the ticket guy of all people asked if I was in a gang and that gang members are not allowed inside etc. lol
Lol its sick out here breh. Where in Wisconsin were you?