Gang Wars "Sactown Bloods vs. Sactown Crips"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 26, 2002
nudeteen1.com
Man oh man, production by DE and DA Phonk?! Should be off hinges and chains!! On a side note, is Lilla D'Mone's "Music Trance" album still comin' out on May 17th? (According to mrthede.com)

More info cometh to yee faithful.

The album is finished, and was a good experience to make. I met new people and learned new things about the streets. I also learned what the streets think of me. I am the only person who knows who is on this album and the BOSSES are sworn to secrecy (sp?). Instead of seeking a known rapper that is fake in the streets, Ive given you real life BOSSES like ...
P.U.P.
PUP just did 9 years in the pen on the gang bang tip and has come out with heat! He now rolls with Merc Life and St8 Up Music He is one of the next to blow.

BE PART OF THE SOLUTION! Twenty five cents of each album sold will be donated to four local gang prevention programs. DO NOT BURN THIS ALBUM! You would not only be stealing from me, you would be stealing from Sacramento.

"Im real, Ill kill you if you steal from me!"
Mac Hour
"Gang Wars"

When Im done with these three shows, I will provide more info.

May 8, 2005
Mr The DE said:
DO NOT BURN THIS ALBUM! You would not only be stealing from me, you would be stealing from Sacramento.

Mac Hour
"Gang Wars"

"eeerrrrrrggghhhhhh"

-D.E.

for those who ain't knowin...now you know

May 4, 2002
www.myspace.com
YOU GON HAVE TO KILL ME DE....

JK

...MIGHT HAVE TO COP IT THO

@ MZTHICK (u got sum bomb ass lips DAM, GATDAM)
I DONT THINK BETA is CRIPPIN IF THATS WHO U WERE REFERRING TO... I ACTUALLY "heard" he "WAS" a "blood" tho... lol

Oct 14, 2004
Mr The DE said:
More info cometh to yee faithful.

The album is finished, and was a good experience to make. I met new people and learned new things about the streets. I also learned what the streets think of me. I am the only person who knows who is on this album and the bangers are sworn to secrecy (sp?). Instead of seeking a known rapper that is fake in the streets, Ive given you real life bangers like ...
P.U.P.
PUP just did 9 years in the pen on the gang bang tip and has come out with heat! He now rolls with Merc Life and is one of the next to blow.

BE PART OF THE SOLUTION! Twenty five cents of each album sold will be donated to four local gang prevention programs. DO NOT BURN THIS ALBUM! You would not only be stealing from me, you would be stealing from Sacramento.

Mac Hour
"Gang Wars"

Damn That D.E.

Cant wait. Are you rapping on the cd or just producing.

Oct 14, 2004
Good looking out D.E. Oh yeah what do you charge to be on records for a verse? Iam trying to get some of the underground Mc's on it and just wondering what you would charge.

Jul 19, 2002
dosiared.greedygraphiks.com
The Unkut said:
YOU GON HAVE TO KILL ME DE....

JK

...MIGHT HAVE TO COP IT THO

@ MZTHICK (u got sum bomb ass lips DAM, GATDAM)
I DONT THINK BETA is CRIPPIN IF THATS WHO U WERE REFERRING TO... I ACTUALLY "heard" he "WAS" a "blood" tho... lol

beta is MOS def not a blood

and even tho he may not BANG..he is still affiliated....if i hang out with bloods all day and all the people I love are bloods...but i dont bang....i still wont like crips...feel me?

i guess ill have to see it to believe it...hope fully it isnt DE..that would be a un-true representation of SACRAMENTO ...if it has favors toward certain folks or sets

thank you @ the lips comment unkut, <3 much love