Gang Wars "Sactown Bloods vs. Sactown Crips"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 28, 2003
ayy D.E. who is some of the artists thats gonna B on the Record This Is like the bangin on wax days takin it back homie good shit

Its been cool since a nigga done bought a couple straps killed a couple Krabs Bust a couple Raps - B-Brazy R.I.P. of the Damu Rydaz

Apr 12, 2003
damn this shit just came out the blue. good shit though, anytime the d.e. and phonk beta gettin' down on the beats, it's fund ta be slumpsville.

d.e. did u get down on a verse or hook for this 1, and what's the name of the arstists featured??

oh yeah 1 moe quest: is this old material or new?

Feb 5, 2005
DA COVER LOOK'N GUTTA DEN A MUHFUQA.....

I WOND'R WHO DA BOSSEz GONNA B ON DA ALBUM.....

BUT I AGREE, WIT PRODUCTION FRUM D.E AN PHONK B.E IT SHOULD A SLUMPSTA-PIECE FASHO....

GOOD LOOK'N OUT ON DA INFO D.E......

WHUTz GO'N DOWNULATE'N ?

-GEEzUz

All good questions. This album is not what youll expect. Half of the album has rappers that you know and love. The other half is real life gang bangers fresh out (or in) the pen. They were banin the streets so hard that I had to get them...
for First Degree The DE's Gang Wars "Sactown Bloods vs. Sactown Crips" has Purpose.

In order to deliver The Purpose, real life local street influence was needed.

Tweeks have been made to the cover, now less gutter, a little more bling bling. The artwork is quality and details each gang member.

I walked the streets of East, West, South, and North Sac to deliver Purpose.

First Degree The DE's Gang Wars "Sactown Bloods vs Sactown Crips" contains many samples from classic Sac and LA area gang bang albums!

Tell a friend.

Feb 5, 2005
PROP'R LACE ON DA INFO.....

WILL X-RAIDED MAKE AN APPEARANCE ON DA ALBUM?

NOT SAY'N I DOUBT DA LINE UP WILL B CRAQ'N, BUT IN MA OPINION 2 MANY SAC RELEASEz DROP W/OUT 1 OF DA ORIGINATORz OF SACTOWN GANGSTA MUSIC....

AN DIz CD DONT SEEM COMPLETE 2 ME W/OUT AN X-RAIDED FEATURE ( LAS TIME I CHEQ'D HEz STILL GBC )

HOLLA BAQ ON DA INFO POTNA

Mr The DE said:
Tell a friend.
TOLD MO DEN A FEW......

WE ALL LOOK'N FORWARD 2 IT

- GEEzUz