GANG TRUCE IN NEWARK,NJ

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 16, 2004
OG young SAV said:
LMAO.......I'm faulty HA HA HA ain't you the same fool who had a PELLET GUN in there sig! NUFF SAID... Aren't you the 1 that posted the link to that stupid ass fully GLOCK pistol....and then had the nerve to ask how do you modify them......If, you are black nigga your stupid lame!!!

Why do you insist on taking up defense for them? You must either wannabe one or actually be one? Are U? Ain't you a CRIP?
i admit i did its no big deal it looked like a real strap & YOUR A FAGGOT 4 bringin it up.even the dude who pointed it out said it looked like a real 1.& A GROWN MAN WOULD BRING UP SOMETHIN SO CHILDISH LIKE YOUR DID YOU HOMOSEXUAL ASS FAG.THAT S TELL ME NOT ONLY AM I OLDER THEN YOU BUT YOU AINT NOTHIN BUT a 15 YR OLD WHITEBOY WHO IS A CLOSET HOMOSEXUAL.

& I WASNT NOT TAKIN UP DEFENSE 4 NOONE I WAS JUS POINTIN OUT THAT FAULTY SHIT YOU SAID.YOU AINT GONNA GO UP 2 NO NIGGAZ FACE ON HERE OR ANYWHERE EALSE SAY THEY GOOFY OR ANY OF THAT OTHER SHIT YOU SAID YOU LIL INTERNET THUG.IMA GROWN MAN YOU BITCH & IM NOT GONNA ARGUE WIT YOU ABOUT SOMETHIN SO PETTY.SO GET OFF MY DICK YOU LIL TRICK & GO PRACTICE BEIN HARD CUZZ I SEE RIGHT THROUGH YOUR FAULTY INTERNET THUG ASS.BITCH

Jun 16, 2004
MeloTrauma said:
Hahahahahah, he aint ever gonna live that BB gun story down.

it was no big deal it was a simple mistake it looked exactly like a real 1 even dude who pointed it out said that.you youngsta need 2 grow up & get some pussy or somethin.1

Jun 16, 2004
mustynutz said:
anyone got a link to the post, i hella wanna read it for some reason, sounds funny....lol

it wasnt funny at all its not even on here anymore.the dude who pointed it out even said it looked real cuz it was a desert eagle.OG YOUNG FAG was GAY 4 even bringin it up.it was a exact replicia of a real 1.& it was no big deal.

yall must be hella young 2 think that is funny.is any of yall in your 20's yet?

Jun 27, 2002
^^ it wasnt that funny to you cause you was perpin a pic of a fake strap and had a name like .44 mag...its prolly not on here anymore cause you erased it....Dont get mad cause ya card got pulled and you got clowned

and if you stole the pic online, which you prolly did, why didnt you use a pic of a real gun..?

i mean wouldnt that be common sense ?

Jun 16, 2004
im not mad at all like i said bringin it up was SILLY & GAY.anyone who thinks thats so fuckin funny must be like 13 yrs old.i did take off the pic.i could post a real 1 but i dont have a scanner.& i didnt get clown & my card did get pull.even other people in the thread said it was stupid & childish 2 think thats funny & it was no big deal.

Jul 15, 2002
.44 mag said:
i admit i did its no big deal it looked like a real strap & YOUR A FAGGOT 4 bringin it up.even the dude who pointed it out said it looked like a real 1.& A GROWN MAN WOULD BRING UP SOMETHIN SO CHILDISH LIKE YOUR DID YOU HOMOSEXUAL ASS FAG.THAT S TELL ME NOT ONLY AM I OLDER THEN YOU BUT YOU AINT NOTHIN BUT a 15 YR OLD WHITEBOY WHO IS A CLOSET HOMOSEXUAL.

& I WASNT NOT TAKIN UP DEFENSE 4 NOONE I WAS JUS POINTIN OUT THAT FAULTY SHIT YOU SAID.YOU AINT GONNA GO UP 2 NO NIGGAZ FACE ON HERE OR ANYWHERE EALSE SAY THEY GOOFY OR ANY OF THAT OTHER SHIT YOU SAID YOU LIL INTERNET THUG.IMA GROWN MAN YOU BITCH & IM NOT GONNA ARGUE WIT YOU ABOUT SOMETHIN SO PETTY.SO GET OFF MY DICK YOU LIL TRICK & GO PRACTICE BEIN HARD CUZZ I SEE RIGHT THROUGH YOUR FAULTY INTERNET THUG ASS.BITCH
WHOA....I done struck ah nerve poor child is mad as hell typing in all caps. I only brought it up cuz you was trying to be all funny on the sly and shit. Trying expose YOUNG SAV as being faulty ONLY 2 EXPOSE YOURSELF!!! Jokes on you clown....Let me guess I live in NYC it's 3:54 so that means it's about 12:54 over there.......I BET YOU LIL YOUNG ASS IS JUST GETTING OUTTA SUMMER SCHOOL??? Do you read your replys before you click ENTER CUZZ you sound dumb....I can tell when yuou typed this you were all emotional cuz your misspelling hella words and shit. Oh, yeah for the record BITCH I'm 25 and I live in HARLEM.....Nigga if you know anything about HARLEM ain't no white boys skipping around here....Now, Tacoma yall got WIGGERS for days....and I bet a fat man's dolla YOUR 1 OF THEM!!!

I wasn't not takin defense 4 noone......NIGGA YOU ARE STUPID
Like I said before I'LL STEP TO YO BITCH ASS ANYDAY......don't believe me I'll gladly PM my address and you can either come pay me a visit or buy me a ticket....NIGGA YOU KNOW YOU DON'T WANT NONE....just like you tried to be all funny with IROCC and you was talking BIG shit till he said COME TO THE SICKNESS BBQ.......all shit talking ended then.

Practice being hard Naw, that's what you do when you listen to C-Bo in the morning getting ready for SUMMER SCHOOL....then come home to the SICKNESS and look up YOUNG SAV cuz I just love swinging on his balls.....REMEMBER YOU SPOKE TO ME 1st PUSSYBOY!!!

Don't ever try to pull my card again...........

Jun 16, 2004
musty nutz its all good homie it dont matter 2 me.you can holla at supense about it or check out that thread if you want.i'll post it again cuzz i dont give a fuck.

Jun 16, 2004
OG young SAV said:
WHOA....I done struck ah nerve poor child is mad as hell typing in all caps. I only brought it up cuz you was trying to be all funny on the sly and shit. Trying expose YOUNG SAV as being faulty ONLY 2 EXPOSE YOURSELF!!! Jokes on you clown....Let me guess I live in NYC it's 3:54 so that means it's about 12:54 over there.......I BET YOU LIL YOUNG ASS IS JUST GETTING OUTTA SUMMER SCHOOL??? Do you read your replys before you click ENTER CUZZ you sound dumb....I can tell when yuou typed this you were all emotional cuz your misspelling hella words and shit. Oh, yeah for the record BITCH I'm 25 and I live in HARLEM.....Nigga if you know anything about HARLEM ain't no white boys skipping around here....Now, Tacoma yall got WIGGERS for days....and I bet a fat man's dolla YOUR 1 OF THEM!!!

I wasn't not takin defense 4 noone......NIGGA YOU ARE STUPID
Like I said before I'LL STEP TO YO BITCH ASS ANYDAY......don't believe me I'll gladly PM my address and you can either come pay me a visit or buy me a ticket....NIGGA YOU KNOW YOU DON'T WANT NONE....just like you tried to be all funny with IROCC and you was talking BIG shit till he said COME TO THE SICKNESS BBQ.......all shit talking ended then.

Practice being hard Naw, that's what you do when you listen to C-Bo in the morning getting ready for SUMMER SCHOOL....then come home to the SICKNESS and look up YOUNG SAV cuz I just love swinging on his balls.....REMEMBER YOU SPOKE TO ME 1st PUSSYBOY!!!

Don't ever try to pull my card again...........
HA LIL EASTCOAST PINK WEARIN FAG CHECK THIS OUT.I ALWAYZ TYPE LIKE THIS.& HOW DID I GET EXPOSED YOU FAG?the best you could come up wit is ""you had a bb gun in your sig lol" IM GROWN MAN YOU FAG NOBODY GIVES A FUCK ABOUT THAT PUNK ASS SHIT YOUR SPILLIN.YOU'VE NEVER BEEN 2 TACOMA & EVERYONE KNOWS HARLEM IS FULL OF FAGS JUS LIKE YOU.& IM NOT FLYIN WAY OUT 2 HARLEM 2 WHOPP YOUR ASS JUS LIKE IM NOT FLYIN WAY OUT 2 CALI 2 FIGHT I-ROCC.i told him 2 come out 2 tacoma & you can go back 2 that thread & read what he said when i told him that.YOUR HOE ASS CARD HAS ALREADY BEEN PULLED SO I DID MY JOB SO IM DONE WIT THIS ARGUEMENT.hit me on the PM if you got somethin ealse 2 say or come 2 tacoma.bottom line

Jun 27, 2002
Funny how a post about a gang truce turned into two people talking bout whoopin each other ass over the internet

ya'll can have this thread....enjoy.

Jun 16, 2004
i wasnt even gettin into it with you i was jus sayin yall need 2 grow up & the link you posted didnt even work DUMBFUCK.HAHAHAHA

& YOUR A BITCH LIKE YOUR DADDY.now thats some real funny shit.

Jun 16, 2004
BaneTheBITCH why do follow me around the board like a lost fagboy?THAT RIGHT THERE JUS PROVES YOUR NOTHIN BUT A FAKE ASS WHITEBOY.nuff said PUSSY

Mar 11, 2004
boy dont talk back to your pimp, ill fuck you wit a broomstick you ol faggit ass hoe, now make my money before i gotta reddin up your face. put them leatards on too, you make good money when you got them shits on hoe.

M-1

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
i noticed that sorry toy Gun from the Get Go, but what would've been the point in brinGin it up? Do cats really Get pleasure out of pullin cards online?? I mean I hate a perpatrator as much as the next man, but half the cats on here fake anyhow and you would never no cuz they're not Gonna put a fake Gun in their siG...i dont know if .44 MaG is real or not..sometimes he seems like he's banGin and other times he seems like just a shit talker...i had words on this site with him too, OG YounG Sav, you coo manne...so just let it Go y'all, you know you'll never meet up and box if that's what you would want anyhow...SICCNESS TRUCE!

Jun 16, 2004
^^^ i agree im done wit arguein wit these lil internet cats.its pointless we'll probably never see each & if we did they would not say shit 2 my face so ima leave it like that.1