gang injunction...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 3, 2006
OH, I DONT HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT AN INJUNCTION, YET... ONLY THING I GOTTA WORRY ABOUT IS GETTIN OFF THIS HIGH CONTROL PAROLE... SOMETHIN YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT, AND NEVER WILL...

ONLY THING YOU KNOW HOW TO DO IS SAY SCRAP ONLINE, THEN WALK OUTSIDE INTO THE REAL WORLD AND KEEP YOUR BITCH ASS MOUTH SHUT AND YOUR HEAD TILTED DOWNWARD, YOU FUCKIN LEVA...

CMON, FOO... THAT SHIT WAS JUST STRAIGHT LAME...
you on parole ricc, but you stay smokin?...they aint testin you homeboy?

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
Orange County?

NIGGA AIN'T THAT WHERE DISNEYLAND AT ? LOL

MAN YALL FOOLS NEED TO QUIT LMAO
MAN SHUT THE FUCK UP...THEY PROBABLY GOT CHUCK E CHEESE IN YOUR TOWN!!! BUT AINT NOBODY SAYING YOUR WHOLE COUNTY'S SOFT CAUSE SOME LAME IN A RAT SUIT DOING BUSINESS THERE.
BUT DONT EVEN TRIP FOOL, IT AINT LIKE YOU'D EVEN KNOW WHAT THE BIZ IS ANYWAYS DOWN HERE.
YOU COULD GET IT LIKE ANYBODY ELSE AT ANYTIME LIKE ANYWHERE ELSE.

SLICC RICC

Encapuchado
Jan 4, 2005
you on parole ricc, but you stay smokin?...they aint testin you homeboy?
LMAO... YUP, I STARTED SMOKIN AGAIN... BUT, IF YOUVE BEEN ON PAROLE BEFORE, YOUD KNOW THAT MARIJUANA IS THE LAST THING PAROLE AGENTS CARE ABOUT...

OKAY, MR FUCK THE POLICE... AS MUCH SHIT AS YOU TALK ABOUT POLICE, YOUD THINK THAT YOU HAVE A SHEET A MILE LONG, BUT JUDGING BY THE PICTURE YOU PUT UP, ID WAGER AGAINST THAT...

SLICC RICC

Encapuchado
Jan 4, 2005
lol @ "sumthing u dont know nuthin about and never will"

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha....
WHY YOU LAUGHIN??? LET ME GUESS, YOURE ON HIGH CONTROL PAROLE???

OR IS IT BECAUSE YOU KNOW DAMN WELL THAT LAME I WAS TALKIN TO AINT ABOUT SHIT, BUT TALKIN SHIT ABOUT PEOPLE THAT WOULD TAKE HIS TEMPLE OFF JUST OUTSIDE HIS HOUSE IF HE HAD THE HEART TO SAY SOMETHIN???

Feb 7, 2006
WHAT UP FOOL??? LET THESE KIDS KNOW.

MAYBE TO YOU IT ISNT...BUT TO US, THERE'S A WHOLE LOT. WE GOT GENERATIONS DEEP RUNNING AROUND HERE. THEY MENTIONED IN THE ARTICLE THE TURF WAS ESTABLISHED IN THE 70'S. BUT IN ACTUALITY THE 70'S IS WHEN THEY BARELY STARTED DOCUMENTING WHAT GOES ON HERE. WE GOT OLDER HOMIES WHO WERE PACHUCOS FROM THAT ERA, WHO ARE STILL AROUND. AND THE GAME THATS PLAYED OUT OVER HERE IS DEFNITELY DIFFERENT BUT DONT SLEEP. IT AINT HARD TO GET CAUGHT UP JUST LIKE ANYWHERE ELSE. EXCEPT OVER HERE IT AINT JUST THE RIVALS YOU GOTTA WORRY ABOUT, IT'S MORE LIKE THE ONE'S.
yo stomper you rappin under the name siccness now, reppin the 714 orange

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
LMAO... YUP, I STARTED SMOKIN AGAIN... BUT, IF YOUVE BEEN ON PAROLE BEFORE, YOUD KNOW THAT MARIJUANA IS THE LAST THING PAROLE AGENTS CARE ABOUT...

OKAY, MR FUCK THE POLICE... AS MUCH SHIT AS YOU TALK ABOUT POLICE, YOUD THINK THAT YOU HAVE A SHEET A MILE LONG, BUT JUDGING BY THE PICTURE YOU PUT UP, ID WAGER AGAINST THAT...
Dont let it get your mohawk in a twist.

Apr 25, 2002
OH, I DONT HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT AN INJUNCTION, YET... ONLY THING I GOTTA WORRY ABOUT IS GETTIN OFF THIS HIGH CONTROL PAROLE... SOMETHIN YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT, AND NEVER WILL...
i hope i don't know have to know about it personally and im glad i dont.

its not like im trying to sign up to get caught committing a crime and hopin to be on parole one day

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
HAHAHA... BITCH, DONT GET MAD CUS I DESCRIBED YOU TO THE TEETH, FUCKIN LOP...
yeah its been my dream since i was a kid and i think every kid grownin up to be on parole you know since its so hard to be on. I can see you breakin your keyboard as you type every word like im a str8 G fuck these fools clownin on me they dont nothin bout rockin mohawks im bout that sur trece holmes orale lets go find some busters and beat them with some drum sticks holmes

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
Judge enforces gang injunction against 55 in Orange
The Superior Court ruling bars them from associating, displaying gang signs or acting as lookouts.
BY EUGENE W.FIELDS
THE ORANGE COUNTY REGISTER
Comments 77| Recommend 10

A Superior Court judge signed a preliminary injunction Friday afternoon against 55 alleged members and associates of an Orange street gang in an effort to break up the gang.

The injunction against the Orange Varrio Cypress gang, is like the one signed against its rival gang, the Orange County Criminals, signed in July.

The injunction issued Friday forbids those tied to the OVC from such thing as associating with one other.

The injunction also forbids the alleged gang members and associates from intimidating others; carrying guns or dangerous weapons; blocking free passage; using gang hand signs; wearing gang-affiliated clothes; carrying burglary tools; acting as lookouts; or breaking a 10 p.m. curfew, even for adults.

The gang injunction is the sixth in the county. Others were served in Santa Ana, Anaheim, San Juan Capistrano, San Clemente and in Orange.

The injunction creates a "safety zone," 3.78 square miles in three chunks, two largely in Old Towne and an a third in West Orange.

According to the Orange County District Attorney's Office, from January 2005 to December 2008 there were 16 attempted murders, 53 firearm or dangerous weapons violations, 29 assaults crimes, 35 fights, 82 drug or paraphernalia-related incidents and 53 graffiti crimes in the safety zone.

"These gang injunctions are put in place specifically in neighborhoods where there's been a great amount of gang activity," said Farrah Emami, a DA spokeswoman. "And the residents in those neighborhoods have complained to law enforcement that the gang problem is keeping them from enjoying their quality of life."

"Members of the OVC gang have committed various crimes and been a nuisance to the community for many years,'' said Orange Sgt. Dan Adams.

A Superior Court judge could add another 44 alleged gang members or associates to the injunction during an April 10 hearing.

Jeffrey Villalba, 19, is one of 44. He told a judge that he works full time at Fry's Electronics in Anaheim and attends Santiago Canyon College in Orange.

After the hearing, Villalba said he was not a gang member. He had served a three-month sentence in Orange County Juvenile Hall for street terrorism in 2005.

"Just because I live in the neighborhood and grew up there, it doesn't mean I'm a gang member," he said. "There is no way I can leave right now. I'm supporting my mom and helping my sister."

Anna Cooper and her 15-year-old son are also among the 44. Cooper said they were listed because her husband is serving 25 years to life in prison.

"They have a picture of me in a car with a gang member, who is my husband," Cooper said. "They wanted me to sign a STEP Card, which says that you're a gang member, but I ripped it up because I'm not a gang member."

Cooper said her concern was that if she and her son were added to the injunction, then they might be split up.

"Does that mean I can't be with my son?" Cooper said. "Does that mean that if I'm driving somewhere with my son that we're going to get pulled over and we're both going to go to jail?"

Emami said people who believe they have been incorrectly listed in the injunction can petition to be removed. She also said that a situation like Cooper's would not necessarily be cause for arrest or separation.

"The injunction is not in place to keep brothers and sisters apart," Emami said. "The reason we enjoin people is because gang members commit crimes together."

SLICC RICC

Encapuchado
Jan 4, 2005
Dont let it get your mohawk in a twist.
LOL... I KNEW I WAS RIGHT...

i hope i don't know have to know about it personally and im glad i dont.

its not like im trying to sign up to get caught committing a crime and hopin to be on parole one day
I HEAR YOU... I WASNT SAYIN THAT PAROLE IS THE GREATEST SHIT... FAR FROM IT...

yeah its been my dream since i was a kid and i think every kid grownin up to be on parole you know since its so hard to be on. I can see you breakin your keyboard as you type every word like im a str8 G fuck these fools clownin on me they dont nothin bout rockin mohawks im bout that sur trece holmes orale lets go find some busters and beat them with some drum sticks holmes
LMAO... MAN, YOU SOUND (OR TYPE, I SHOULD SAY) LIKE A PARROT... YOU READ A COUPLE OF POSTS BEFORE YOURS, THEN YOU REPEAT THE SHIT EVERYONE ELSE ALREADY SAID... HOW OLD ARE YOU??? BETTER YET, WHAT GRADE ARE YOU IN???

LET ME ASK YOU ANOTHER QUESTION, THO... HOW DOES IT FEEL TO LIVE AMONG SOUTH SIDERS, WHILE HATING THEM AS MUCH AS YOU DO, BUT NOT HAVIN THE HEART TO SAY, OR DO, SHIT??? ITS GOTTA BE TOUGH, FOR A WANNABEE NORTENO SUCH AS YOURSELF!!!

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
LOL... I KNEW I WAS RIGHT...

I HEAR YOU... I WASNT SAYIN THAT PAROLE IS THE GREATEST SHIT... FAR FROM IT...

LMAO... MAN, YOU SOUND (OR TYPE, I SHOULD SAY) LIKE A PARROT... YOU READ A COUPLE OF POSTS BEFORE YOURS, THEN YOU REPEAT THE SHIT EVERYONE ELSE ALREADY SAID... HOW OLD ARE YOU??? BETTER YET, WHAT GRADE ARE YOU IN???

LET ME ASK YOU ANOTHER QUESTION, THO... HOW DOES IT FEEL TO LIVE AMONG SOUTH SIDERS, WHILE HATING THEM AS MUCH AS YOU DO, BUT NOT HAVIN THE HEART TO SAY, OR DO, SHIT??? ITS GOTTA BE TOUGH, FOR A WANNABEE NORTENO SUCH AS YOURSELF!!!
i got better things then waste my time gang bangin i rather make money, but i still call them border hopers scraps cause they think they run the town. They see me round town doin what i wanna do they got a problem with me they can walk right up to me and let me know.