gang injunction...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

SLICC RICC

Encapuchado
Jan 4, 2005
your ever around here visiting your 30 cousins or 20 sisters or 18 brothers let me know ill call you an emo scrap to your face and shave that mohawk off
LMAO... INSTEAD OF SHAVING MOHAWKS, WHY DONT YOU SHAVE YOUR MOMS MUSTACHE???

OH YEAH, JUST SO YOU KNOW, ID PROBABLY KNOCK THOSE PIMPLES OFF YOUR FOREHEAD BEFORE YOU EVEN KNEW WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU, SUCKA...

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002

OH YEAH, JUST SO YOU KNOW, ID PROBABLY KNOCK THOSE PIMPLES OFF YOUR FOREHEAD BEFORE YOU EVEN KNEW WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU, SUCKA...
where the fuck did you get that from? but anybody who has any kind of education, knows what lying cowards the cops are, ask any laywer.

Dec 4, 2006
When you on parole or felony probation, even for a small trace of weed in your system will get you violated. That's a known fact....

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
When you on parole or felony probation, even for a small trace of weed in your system will get you violated. That's a known fact....
THATS NOT TRUE. THE CDC DONT LIKE TO SPEND MONEY... AND TESTING FOR TREES IS A SEPERATE TEST THEN THE OTHER SUBSTANCES, ACCORDING TO WHAT THEY TOLD ME.
UNLESS YOU GOT MARIJUANA CHARGES ON YOUR JACKET, THEY DONT EVEN SWEAT IT.
NOW PROBATION WILL TEST YOU FOR HERB BUT THEY GET PAID FOR SENDING FOOLS TO THE JOINT SO THEY'LL TEST YOU IN A HEARTBEAT.
I MEAN SOME PO'S WITH THE CDC, WILL SKIP TESTING PAROLEES. IF SAID PAROLEE LETS THEM KNOW THEIR DIRTY, SO TO HAVE LESS OF A HASSLE DOING PAPERWORK.
THEY'LL GIVE THEM A BREAK AND TELL THEM TO COME BACK IN A FEW DAYS AND THEY BETTER BE CLEAN.

I ONLY KNOW CAUSE I SPENT YEARS ON THAT SHIT AS A J NUMBER.

Dec 4, 2006
That's odd, I know a bunch of fools that got violated for testing THC positive while they was on parole. 6 month to 9 months violation to the pen ....

SLICC RICC

Encapuchado
Jan 4, 2005
BWAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!! HOW THE FUCK WOULD YOU KNOW ABOUT PAROLE??? ARENT YOU A "COUNTY JAIL DOG"??? LMAO... PLEASE FOO, QUIT TRYIN SO HARD TO PROVE ME WRONG...

I CAN POST MY CDC NUMBER, CAN YOU??? OH, I FORGOT, THEY DONT GIVE YOU THOSE WHEN THEY THROW YOU IN THE COUNTY FOR UNPAID PARKING TICKETS...

lol, but they dont care for his parole lol.
NOT ONLY MY PAROLE, BUT MOST OF THE PAROLE CASES IN L.A. COUNTY, DUMBASS... BUT IM SURE YOU WOULD KNOW MORE THAN I DO, AS MUCH AS YOU HATE THE LAW...

ITS FUNNY HOW MUCH YOU HATE THE LAW, BUT YET YOU DO EVERYTHING IN YOUR POWER TO ABIDE BY IT... LMAO...

Dec 4, 2006
BWAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!! HOW THE FUCK WOULD YOU KNOW ABOUT PAROLE??? ARENT YOU A "COUNTY JAIL DOG"??? LMAO... PLEASE FOO, QUIT TRYIN SO HARD TO PROVE ME WRONG...

I CAN POST MY CDC NUMBER, CAN YOU??? OH, I FORGOT, THEY DONT GIVE YOU THOSE WHEN THEY THROW YOU IN THE COUNTY FOR UNPAID PARKING TICKETS...

nobody gives a shit about you or your friends CDC number, you're a cool guy with that dope Mohawk you big ole thug you..

but I can tell you that is not 100% positive, it depends on your parole officer.
yeah ..i forgot to add that shit too, some PO's are cool depending on the parolee/felon.

my PO was cool though, but he tested me weekly and did drop by's at least twice a week at home or the work place for about 2 years.

I went from a 5 years felony probation to 3 due to the fact that I kept it cool for a hot minute...

Dec 4, 2006
yeah man, it all depends on the PO, some are cool and some are straight dicks.

I hated my PO the most when he used to show up at my place of work, everyone at work would stare and give me "you fucking criminal ass motherfucker look" ha ha

But I didn't trip, dealt with it and paid my dues!

And with that said, I'm about to go watch the notorious B.I.G. movie.. 1 luv!

SLICC RICC

Encapuchado
Jan 4, 2005
nobody gives a shit about you or your friends CDC number, you're a cool guy with that dope Mohawk you big ole thug you..
THATS WHAT I THOUGHT BITCH... HOW QUICKLY A KNOWN FACT CHANGED TO, "OH, I FORGOT TO ADD THAT, TOO"...

CHANGE THE SUBLECT, YOU BIG OLE PROBATION CASE YOU...

Nov 1, 2005
in most cases though....i used to be on felony probation and had to call in everyday to see if i had to test..well i would always test dirty for pcp and the my chicano p.o. always let me slide.lucky i guess.

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
Some funny shit, I moved into a house a few years ago that the kid across the street was slangin weed out his garage,... & I'm sitting smoking some dank in mine...

he was burnin too, but I didnt know him yet so I let it be, & just observed.

about 5 minutes into my smoke session, here comes an unmarked car & dude stomps his blunt out & takes off running into the house.

a few minutes after that his P.O. comes out with him in cuffs, & he did 90 days for dirty bottle, but he was also maybe 15 or 16 lol

good thing they didnt find his sacks tho.
lol poor kid.

Dec 4, 2006
in most cases though....i used to be on felony probation and had to call in everyday to see if i had to test..well i would always test dirty for pcp and the my chicano p.o. always let me slide.lucky i guess.
what about ikillscraps? did he ever tested positive for any drugs? lol

Slicc Ricc yeah man, we believe you. Post your CDC # again for us..

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU

i don't got pimples, but your a meth infested glass dick suckin faggot go steal your crack whore slut of a moms money so you can got get a hit so you can feel like your a gangsta

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
SOME OF YOU FOOLS NEED TO LEAVE THE GANGSTER SHIT ALONE...COUNTY TIME AND STATE TIME ARE NOTHING ALIKE.
SPEAK ON WHAT YOU KNOW NOT ON WHAT YOU HEARD...

BIG SHEA KNOWS WHATS REALLY.