Gamers Sue EA Over 'Madden'

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 10, 2002
TSSSSSSSSSHAAAAAAA.COM
I ALWAYS LIKED MADDEN BETTER BUT EVER SINCE IT HAS GOTTEN NO COPETITION IT HAS SUCKED, BUT 07 FOR PS2 WAS TIGHT, 08 JUST FUCKIN SUCKS BECAUSE IT'S UNFINISHED AND HAS HELLA GLITCHES, IF YOUR GONNA MAKE A GAME THATS BASICALLY THE SAME THING EVERY YEAR ATLEASY MAKE IT FUCKIN WORK

Jan 11, 2006
grouchoweed.ipbfree.com
I had nothing to do ith this... I swear.

I'd honestly be happy if they just released new rosters for NFL 2K5. I just don't like Madden as much and it has gone from me buying a football game on launch every year and me playing it for pretty much the whole year to me renting Madden for a week every year.

Aug 26, 2003
I had nothing to do ith this... I swear.

I'd honestly be happy if they just released new rosters for NFL 2K5. I just don't like Madden as much and it has gone from me buying a football game on launch every year and me playing it for pretty much the whole year to me renting Madden for a week every year.
http://www.operationsports.com/forums/espn-nfl-2k5-football/
http://www.operationsports.com/forums/espn-nfl-2k5-football/250751-nfl-2k5-1080p-hdmi-photos.html

fuck madden!!

Oct 16, 2006
mylot.com
You don't?

Anyway, yeah I was a fan of the NFL 2K series since Dreamcast. 2k sports was KILLIN EA in every aspect in nfl and nba games. at least they still run the nba games. EA makes exactly one good sports game and thats Fight Night. Maybe 2k sports should come out with a boxing franchise and crush ea in that arena too.

^ I approve this message.

Feb 12, 2003
www.soundclick.com
Prize Fighter is suppose to be a shitty boxing game.. I copped it, was about to pop in tha 360 when i decided to read tha reveiws first, every single reveiw said it sucked, so i returned it n copped FN3 and reserved Alone In The Dark and Battlefeild.. EA defantly got tha boxin games down, but has anyone noticed that Fight Night 1 and 2 and like 100x doper then Fight Night 3... I jus hope they go back to their roots with FN4.

Sep 1, 2003
lmmao....yea i def agree with all these folks that hate madden

when does this madden crap run out ? how many years did ea buy nfl rights ?

shit i dunno but i'm hoping in bout 2 years we can get a nfl 2k10 or somethin

then i'll finally play an official football game again

yup

Aug 26, 2003
lmmao....yea i def agree with all these folks that hate madden

when does this madden crap run out ? how many years did ea buy nfl rights ?

shit i dunno but i'm hoping in bout 2 years we can get a nfl 2k10 or somethin

then i'll finally play an official football game again

yup
^^^^