Gamers Sue EA Over 'Madden'

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 1, 2003
Disgruntled football videogame fans are suing Electronic Arts over the Madden series' exclusive rights to NFL properties.

The class action suit alleges that EA's exclusive deal with the NFL creates unfair trade practices by preventing other companies (specifically Take Two) from using the names and likenesses of NFL players.

whatever, if this can bring back viable football alternatives to Madden, we're all for it.

Lmmfao.....fuck madden

this might not do much....but at least let ea know what they did is some bullshit...buyin shit off an not letting the gamers have a fucking choice in which game to buy

i know im not the only fool who wants nfl 2k9....shit i remember playing 2k4 an i prolly still like it better than any madden crap

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
lol! i give props to those who set this up! this gonna be always remember as the time gamers spoke out, even if it dont do shit

Mar 1, 2006
www.sendearnings.com
MADDEN 08 WAS WEAK AS FUCK
yep, shit was favored for the people with quick reflexes and less on strategy, I dunno why madden got fucked up when they went on the new gen consoles.

I still got my old Xbox and have the last madden that came out on it, and let me tell you this game shits on all the new maddens on the new consoles. Franchise is deep how its supposed to be and gameplay owns any another football game that ever came out. They should stick to the roots of that game.

Jun 27, 2005
yep, shit was favored for the people with quick reflexes and less on strategy, I dunno why madden got fucked up when they went on the new gen consoles.

I still got my old Xbox and have the last madden that came out on it, and let me tell you this game shits on all the new maddens on the new consoles. Franchise is deep how its supposed to be and gameplay owns any another football game that ever came out. They should stick to the roots of that game.

You don't?

Anyway, yeah I was a fan of the NFL 2K series since Dreamcast. 2k sports was KILLIN EA in every aspect in nfl and nba games. at least they still run the nba games. EA makes exactly one good sports game and thats Fight Night. Maybe 2k sports should come out with a boxing franchise and crush ea in that arena too.

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
i dont see why people like the 2k series.....i just never fell for it....i see it on the internet a lot....but all the people i know like EA
exactly,i dont know one person in real life that plays to 2k,all my boys hate 2k...i didnt realize people liked it so much until i seen people on here talking about it. suprised me

Apr 16, 2003
google.com
I don't think they can get hit with a monopoly suit because Madden isn't the only football game in existence. Any company can make a football game, EA just so happens to have spent a lot of money for exclusive rights to the NFL and the NFLPA. Madden isn't a necessity like gas or food. This is pretty much a waste of time by Masked Lemon and his homies.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
i had that last 2k nfl game that they sold at 19.99, it was coo, but the best part about it was boomer's halftime show where they'd show highlights and incorporate espn with the game....if espn actually did some shit with madden i think that shit would be one of the rawest games ever