GAMEDAY: 49ERS @ FALCONS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

V

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • V

V

Another road game for a team that is in total disarray. A team that has been a total and utter disappointment in every aspect of the game. A QB that can't step up given chance after chance. A head coach that is looking way under qualified and unprepared for the job. Yet another Offensive coordinator that has no track record of success and finally a Defense that was thought to be top 5 in the league, looking inconsistent at best.

Plus a west coast team traveling east with a 10am start time. Why must I get up early tomorrow to torture myself for three hours? because, I can't make myself not watch the game. I know the odds are stacked up against the niners but I still have hope and will be looking for them to show me something, anything against a very good Atlanta Falcons football team.

Mike Johnson, show us you deserve to call plays. Don't be scared of singletary and do what you feel you need to, to put us in the best position to compete.

Come on NINERS, look competitive out there!! thats all if asking for this week.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
sucks that the game after you fire your OC you're playing a good team on their field. at least they don't have a great defense. Good Luck, y'all will need it, but I don't see y'all beating the Falcons in ATL.

V

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • V

V

it will be closer than most think.....way to support the team bro!
I do support the team, but I'm not gonna sit here and say everything is good when the team is not performing and players/coaches/management is making dumb moves.

At the same time, I'm trying to be realistic. I have no problem coming in here and saying Niners gonna whoop on Atlanta tomorrow but until I see them play as a cohesive unit, I would sound like a straight homer.

I really hope niners show up tomorrow and try to get back into the division race but what they have brought to the table so far is the definition of under performance.

Like singletary says, don't tell me, SHOW ME.

Jul 25, 2007
I predict a "is Brian westbrook back?" subject on Around The Horn Tuesday after a 49er win when they utilize westy.

Rich

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2003
I dont really remember a reverse play at all under Raye this year....did you guys see one?

Dec 29, 2008
i just hope the niners can atleast not fumble a punt this week. we have the worst punt return ever.

i hope the niners wake up and start playing ball.

V

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • V

V

don't tell me we got comunications issues again...come on Niners, get it together!!!

V

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • V

V

good things happen when you open up your offense and throw the ball downfield