GAMEDAY: 49ERS @ FALCONS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 5, 2007
Ahem. You are TIED for first place in the division.
Um no.... Let me break it down for you...We hold the tie breaker over the Rams because we beat them therefore we are technically in first. Rams beat Seahawks therefore they are technically ranked ahead of them. Now that you know who this works perhaps you"ll think about speaking on something you're clueless about.

Mar 5, 2007
Cardinals fans should not talk about that.

Cardinals fans are some of the most bandwagon fans ever. I respect you for fighting for them right now.

I cant remember but a year or so ago you would see hella Arizona fans and now you see none but you. AZ BOSS hasnt been on since 2009 and livefrom520 posted in the week 1 thread and aint been heard from since!

Also you guys couldnt even sell out your stadium on the home opener after you guys was in the super bowl.

If that aint shitty fans idont know what is.
Why not? I know alot about losing seasons as anyone. Been a Cards fan since the moved to AZ... I suffered through all the bad seasons. I'm no bandwagon fan.

There was never hella Cards fans on here... there was like 4 Cards fans and half of them don't even post here anymore.

Yea Cards aren't very impressive but tge lead the division... it's a bad division but so be it. But 1 thing is for sure they aren't as bad as tge 9ers.

Rich

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2003
Yea Cards aren't very impressive but tge lead the division... it's a bad division but so be it. But 1 thing is for sure they aren't as bad as tge 9ers.
LOL Cardinals got smashed on by both the Falcons and Chargers. Not even close! They barely beat both the Rams and Raiders.

The 9ers got beat badly by the Seahawks week 1 but they never play well there, and the Chiefs had Jimmy Raye's playbook. We'll see how yall do against the Saints this weekend, I have a feeling it won't be close at all.

Mar 5, 2007
LOL Cardinals got smashed on by both the Falcons and Chargers. Not even close! They barely beat both the Rams and Raiders.

The 9ers got beat badly by the Seahawks week 1 but they never play well there, and the Chiefs had Jimmy Raye's playbook. We'll see how yall do against the Saints this weekend, I have a feeling it won't be close at all.
Yea we did... But it won't make much difference in the end if we make the playoffs... that's all the matters and there are alot of winnable games on the schedule. We got worked over by the Eagles in the regular season couple years ago and smashed them in the playoffs, we did the same to the Panthers that season.

I'll we got to do is make it to the playoffs which I think is very manageable with our schedule.

Rich

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2003
Yea we did... But it won't make much difference in the end if we make the playoffs... that's all the matters and there are alot of winnable games on the schedule. We got worked over by the Eagles in the regular season couple years ago and smashed them in the playoffs, we did the same to the Panthers that season.

I'll we got to do is make it to the playoffs which I think is very manageable with our schedule.
Yeah but you're forgetting one important thing, you guys don't have Kurt Warner anymore.

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009

serious question, do you honestly think you will see the playoffs with derek anderson?

Mar 5, 2007
Im sensing a lot of desperation coming from you 49ers fans... Because you're on the verge of going 0-5

Y'all know your season is a wash that's why y'all are hating on teams superior to yours. It's all good I welcome it... I love seeing you guys squirm on here... Botching, crying, and making excuses for your horrible team. hahaha shut is amusing to me.

Mar 5, 2007
serious question, do you honestly think you will see the playoffs with derek anderson?
I think it's possible... This is a very bad division and 1 team from it has to make the playoffs... But you do know he isn't gonna be the starter for soon right? Max Hall will be the starter soon, might even be starting next game.

Rich

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2003
Superior? Like I've said, your two wins came against the Rams in their 1st game (they now look like they'll beat you the 2nd time around) and the Raiders by a combined 5 points.

You guys may have 2 whopping wins now, but your season schedule wasn't as tough as the 9ers the 1st half of the season. Looking at the rest of your schedule I honestly don't think you'll win again until maybe the Panthers game.

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
I think it's possible... This is a very bad division and 1 team from it has to make the playoffs... But you do know he isn't gonna be the starter for soon right? Max Hall will be the starter soon, might even be starting next game.
do you think the cards are superior to the seahawks and rams as well?

really way too early in the season to be saying stuff like that, but whatever floats your boat I guess.

Mar 5, 2007
Yeah but you're forgetting one important thing, you guys don't have Kurt Warner anymore.
We also didn't have a running game back then either but we do now. The whole complex of this team has changed. I'm not worried any QB can string together a few good games, and that's all you need come playoff time.

I'm just focusing on them making the playoffs. We might Lise to Saints next week but there will be more games with more chances to win so I'm not tripping.

V

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • V

V

lmao, this dude will disappear midway through the season when arizona is 2-6...I say they win 6 MAX...

Mar 5, 2007
^^^ I guarantee the Cards make the playoffs and no doubt in my mind the finish with a better record than the 49ers.

lol You Whinners fans already making excuses to why the Cards have a better record.... Because of schedule??!? hahahaha! GTFOH! LOL!

V

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • V

V

aint no excuse...cardinals have a better record then the niners so far...but i'm willing to bet the cardinals don't make it to the playoffs.

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
lmao, this dude will disappear midway through the season when arizona is 2-6...I say they win 6 MAX...
just like those other 2 losers nowhere to be found, az loss and liverdisease or whatever the fuck his name was

Mar 5, 2007

Your feeling was wrong

What I tell u dudes... A win is a win.