Game Sharing on PSN

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 28, 2002
have any of you guys done this? i want to share my downloads with a couple cousins who just got cable internet and i tried googling this shit but there is so much information whether its legal or illegal or how to do it... anyone done it? any info?

Jan 19, 2006
I did it before, just make sure when they make a new account to download the games, dont let them delete it or the games will stop working.

You dont have to use the account to play the games, it just has to exist on the ps3.

Remember to change your store password after they download everything.

Oct 19, 2008
shit works, me n my folks do that.....you can give out ur log in to 5 ppl max
that can download every purchase from PSN.....we never tryd movies tho, dont think it works for em

Jan 14, 2006
dude seriously does anyone have some games that they could share with me lol.
id greatly appreciate it. its not like im gonna go off and mess with your account, just download the game that you can share with people anyways and im out you can change your password too if you're not sure enough. its not like you wont be able to find me my psnid is every where.

i dont have anything now but im probably gonna get some stuff later on that i could share with you once i purchase it.

thanks to all you nice people. if you're looking for some kind of download for anything to use on your pc then ask me and ill get you a link.

Jan 14, 2006
lol looks like no one is gonna hook us up theres only like 3 people with downloaded games and it looks like they arent willing to share..

Jan 14, 2006
someone pm me information please :hurt: help me out

oh and to add to the thread:

Games that are currently NOT shareable

* Warhawk
* Gran Turismo 5: Prologue

ESFCE

Sicc OG
Dec 4, 2004
begger!! here i was thinkin you were gonna trade.

Well anyone reading this that actually has games they bought, I got Crash Commando and Street Fighter 2 HD for trade...both fun and addicting games