Game offers peace to JT in new mixtape song and many others

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 19, 2005
song called history over the lost ones beat, i know JT was saying some shit about game a while back about game blowing him off so here is what game said nothing major

"its time to adress the beef like a tech in the streets/before the heckler speaks/i'm requesting for peace/rass kass, lil E, yukmouth and JT, joe buddens and memph bleek even chris and lil neef/and since the media got it twisted one love to Jay-z/ guess i'm all done with beefing but dont try to play me"

http://www.zshare.net/audio/the_game_-_history_radio_rip-mp3.html

also interesting with yukmouth i thought they squashed that a while ago after he left g unit

May 30, 2006
That soundz cool. It seemz as though The Game iz trying 2 sqaush beef with everyone including G-Unit. But I've learned The Game iz very hard 2 even trust. Even though he talkz about ending hiz beefz with niggaz I still be reading interviewz where he still be takin subliminal shotz @ niggaz.

Jan 11, 2006
lol why don't he just call em up and say sorry. I think the main thing about jt and game thing is jt coulda got some exposure and game coulda put him on and gave him credit. if he really wana squash it then shot out jt when he doin interviews or sumthin

Apr 26, 2006
on one said:
lol why don't he just call em up and say sorry. I think the main thing about jt and game thing is jt coulda got some exposure and game coulda put him on and gave him credit. if he really wana squash it then shot out jt when he doin interviews or sumthin
while we're on the topic, whats the real story on black wall street? one minute JT is hyping it up as his movement for black entrepreneurs, next minute its game's label. never heard the backstory on that one.

anyway most of thiis rap beef is like a pro wrestlers yelling at each other...

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
malaki said:
while we're on the topic, whats the real story on black wall street? one minute JT is hyping it up as his movement for black entrepreneurs, next minute its game's label. never heard the backstory on that one.

anyway most of thiis rap beef is like a pro wrestlers yelling at each other...
game liked the name black wall street so JT gave him the name. true story. so thats another reason why JT was mad too

May 7, 2002
on one said:
The Game don't owe JT shit. So he was signed to Get Low for a minute, so what? JT didn't call Dr. Dre and say "Yo Dre, I got this young talented guy, you should sign him and I'm sure he'll blow." JT signed Game to make money off him, not to be nice and help blow him up. Not to mention how much money he made off Game's unreleased material.

May 19, 2006
5ive1en said:
The Game don't owe JT shit. So he was signed to Get Low for a minute, so what? JT didn't call Dr. Dre and say "Yo Dre, I got this young talented guy, you should sign him and I'm sure he'll blow." JT signed Game to make money off him, not to be nice and help blow him up. Not to mention how much money he made off Game's unreleased material.

Real Talk

Oct 30, 2002
www.soundclick.com
5ive1en said:
..... JT didn't call Dr. Dre and say "Yo Dre, I got this young talented guy, you should sign him and I'm sure he'll blow.".... JT signed Game to make money off him, not to be nice and help blow him up...... .
feel u on that but before he` met jt he had no catalog to showcase his raw skill. jt gave him that much im sure they both got paid off the game cds jt put out. so i would think he would show sum gratitude towards jt. instead of acting like he didnt have A hand in giving him exposure.

Jan 11, 2006
5ive1en said:
who's to say JT didn't teach game anything when they were workin together? doods been in the game for a min now and they were prob cool with each other to be working together in the first place. not saying I would know just an educated guess. and whenever he talks about his music history he talks about LA, dr. dre, and compton to push his old school/LA image IMO

Oct 3, 2002
JT was just in the right place at the right time! Game would have been picked up by someone else. JT just had a good mouth piece and his past held weight for a minute. Now dude is washed up! JT has not dropped any interesting material in like 5 years! Game is the Game regardless, he proved 50 cent and the whole world wrong by his latest release. Game would have been the Game no matter who found him.

Sorry folks, this topic is just tired and I needed to put an end to it! Like it or not. JT is breathing just to make a quick buck off anyone he can! Bullshit! Just like those Game albums he put out! Bullshit!

Nov 19, 2005
this song is really tight some real shit he been through a lot in the past year, dude almost comitted suicide,shows you money aint everything, lost his brother basically to money and respect lost his backbone but he's shown he could do it without as much street cred and without 50