Game offers peace to JT in new mixtape song and many others

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 5, 2005

IF IT SQUASHz N-E THING ? COO

IF NOT ? COO..

FUK IT..

I GIVE UP ON THIS NIGGA THO....

HEz LIKE A BABYMAMA WHO TRYz 2 B CIVIL BUT KEEPz BITCH'N...

BLAH !!!

- GEEzUz

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
sobaywitit said:
not really apologizing just offering peace to them all, we never really ever dissed JT anyways
uuuhhhh.....he dissed all them foos except JT.......well.....he basically shitted on jt by saying dre found him and not acknowledging what jt did......but yuk? ras kass? and the on again, off again relationship with 50? the man got issues

Nov 19, 2005
Defy said:
uuuhhhh.....he dissed all them foos except JT.......well.....he basically shitted on jt by saying dre found him and not acknowledging what jt did......but yuk? ras kass? and the on again, off again relationship with 50? the man got issues
no, lol i was just saying he never really dissed JT but the others he did lol he's bi polar so of course he's got problems

JT BIGGA FIGGA

110% Independant
Nov 16, 2006
WWW.JTGETLOW.COM
FACT:

JT THE BIGGA FIGGA COLLECTED OVER $1.4 MILLION DOLLARS OVER 9 MONTH PERIOD.

GAVE HIM THE NAME BLACK WALL STREET

AND DAM RIGHT IM GONE EAT OFF WHAT I INVESTED IN. ALL NEGATIVE HATE...NOT OPINIONS (HATE) IS WHY CEO IS MY STATUS FIRST WE EAT REGARDLESS.

HAPPY NEW YEAR

OFFICIAL FACTS FUCK THE RUMORS

Jun 6, 2006
JT BIGGA FIGGA said:
FACT:

JT THE BIGGA FIGGA COLLECTED OVER $1.4 MILLION DOLLARS OVER 9 MONTH PERIOD.

GAVE HIM THE NAME BLACK WALL STREET

AND DAM RIGHT IM GONE EAT OFF WHAT I INVESTED IN. ALL NEGATIVE HATE...NOT OPINIONS (HATE) IS WHY CEO IS MY STATUS FIRST WE EAT REGARDLESS.

HAPPY NEW YEAR

OFFICIAL FACTS FUCK THE RUMORS
all im sayin is,give me a dolla. haha lol j/p

Apr 4, 2006
JT found Game and brought him up to Filmore when he was broke and had no prior knowledge of the music game. He brought him around established acts and reputable individuals such as Sean T amongst others. Prior to this Game had never scratched the surface of of the HipHop world and certainly didn't have a name nor was he sought after. Game took the material that he created here in our region and used it to get his deal with Aftermath. He doesn't given any credit to JT or any of the individuals publicly for any of this which is beyond disrespectful That is not real. Of course JT would think less of him. Game is humble initially then he uses whomever provides him with the necessary resources to get to the next step..

May 19, 2006
btownboss said:
. Game is humble initially then he uses whomever provides him with the necessary resources to get to the next step..

That applies to everyone man, everyone is looking out for they best interest, u tellin me that if Dre hollered at you to join the biggest rap label in the world You wouldnt? U would stay behind with Jt? Music is entertainment and like it or not that nigga Game is entertaingin cause u dont know what the hell he gonna say or do..Jt made money off Game, so everyone needs to stop with the bullshit bout how Game gotta give respect to Jt or that he owes him something..

Jun 6, 2006
still think he could have gave back sum love regardless tho/jt bubbled like a mathufucka

1thing bout jt tho is that he does have a great eye for talent

May 30, 2006
For the record The Game waz never sighned 2 Get Low. JT picked up Game @ The Hip Hop Summit & brought him 2 Frisco cuz he heard Game rap & felt like he had raw talent but it just needed 2 be groomed. Even Messy Marv said himself the The Game didn't even know what bars were when JT brought'em 2 the Bay.

He waz workin with Game NOT on an album but 2 shop him a deal. He had NO intentions on sighning the Game az an artist. When Game left & sighned with Dre he left JT with some big azz bills. Like 7k to 10k. He felt like The Game couldve shot him some chips when he started seeing some monwey but he didn't. Thatz when JT took it upon himself 2 release unrealese vocals of The Game cuz he felt betrayed & waz gonna make some money off of hiz investment one way or another(which I would of did the ssme thing in that situation). Them trackz of Game he put out were some old azz vocalz. Game had every chance he could 2 reacch out 2 JT but he didn't. It wasn't like JT put those songz out az soon az Game left he waited 4 the right time(like a real hustler) 2 cash in on the nigga when he saw that Game waz never going 2 get @ him. I would of did the same thing az JT. If u got unreleased vocals of an artist that left u with some big azz billz & u know he's has the most anticipated debut since Doggystyle u would cash in on that nigga to. Niggaz iz on here actin like JT waz mad caz Game didn't acknowledge him. JT iz a hustler & that shit waz about disrespect & money. And Game didn't make a dime off that shit. JT owned 100 percent of everything he put out of Game.

Sep 22, 2002
Like him or not, JT's definitely got strong business brains, he wouldn't be at it still if not. He's taking care of his family and doin well at it and you gotta respect the man for that, and isn't that the reason anybody gets in this rap game anyway????

Aug 6, 2006
Game is a good artist, dude is just a Kat, I'm sorry. If he tryna squash his beefs cool, good for him.. But dude just seems like a weirdo in my opinion.. Switch-a-roo ass nigga.