Game Leaving Interscope?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 30, 2005
In light of all the beef surrounding G-Unit and 50 I wouldn't be surprised. But I seen this new Game album called West Coast Resurrection, and it wasn't under G-Unit or Interscope. Whats up with that?

Dec 22, 2004
he was doing a concert here in vancouver, it was at a club, and at the end of it he was sayin, "fuck 50, fuck g-unit" so even though they're coo, i think that was a public image thing..they're not down or he wouldnt be sayin that ..

Wold

Sicc OG
Apr 12, 2005
ragemann1 said:
In light of all the beef surrounding G-Unit and 50 I wouldn't be surprised. But I seen this new Game album called West Coast Resurrection, and it wasn't under G-Unit or Interscope. Whats up with that?
I come to the siccness to hear about Bay Area Rap Talk not this G-unit, Game, 50 Cent MTV fag TRL shit.

Apr 30, 2005
Wold said:
I come to the siccness to hear about Bay Area Rap Talk not this G-unit, Game, 50 Cent MTV fag TRL shit.
real talk

and i think this West Coast Resurrection album was a bootleg or dat was an JT release haha
and maybe he dissin 50 and gay-unit , i think he still cool with them (public image thing)

anyway fuck em all , the gayme , fuckin 5-0 , gay-unit and every nigga who down wit them...

Gayme on CHANGE OF HEART

this was after Gayme diss 50 (4 the first time)

the last one , haha

Apr 30, 2005
oh ok i was wondering how he put out another album that quick, i figured it was some underground stuff. How does Game have unreleased albums though i thought he wasn't rappin but for like a year?

Apr 8, 2005
Man i know this is like a underground Rap site and this site is that shit no doubt but come on i think game got talent plus he givin' Luv Out 2 The Westside!..alot of haters and this site..

~1~

Nov 28, 2002
Cesolito #1 said:
You must Have just got out of jail.

Game is still cool wit G Unit he just did a show here on Sunday and he gave shots out to 50.

Game been givin shout outs to Jay all his career.

That hasn't stopped him from throwin out subliminals....

MasoN

Sicc OG
Mar 20, 2005
FUCK THE GAME, FAKE ASS BLOOD. I WOULDNT BE SUPRISED IF HE GETS BOO'd OFF THE STAGE WHEN HE COMES TO THE BAY FOR THE BOMB CONCERT.

Apr 30, 2005
mR.SiPpYGeTiPpY said:
lmao it aint exactly underground, they got Untold Story og & limited edition & West Coast Resurrection at the Virgin store in my city.. and i live in the UK... JT got a distro deal wit KOCH....
I didn't know they made new rap in the UK lol I thought it was still adidas jumpsuits and breakdancing over there...