"GAME" CO-SIGN'S "OMAR CRUZ" WATCH VIDEO!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 12, 2005
CHECK LINK BELOW TO SEE VIDEO OF OMAR CRUZ & GAME IN THE STUDIO RECORDING A NEW SONG FOR OMAR CRUZ DEBUT ALBUM "SIGN OF THE CRUZ"

THE WEST IS COMING BACK STRONG!!!!

Jan 2, 2003
wow......................
Music is really disappointing these days.............
if this is what is suppose to "bring the west back".

Man we're in trouble

El D

Sicc OG
Mar 7, 2006
^u didn't even hear the track and you're already hatin

and just outta curiosity what do you think will "bring the west back"?

Apr 20, 2005
Its gonna take more than Crooked I. Its gonna take more than 1 artist. I can argue with him being the best the west. I'd gotta say Mitchy Slick is the future of the west right now.

El D

Sicc OG
Mar 7, 2006
HouHetDuits said:
Crooked I will bring the west back, if he gets a fucken chance that is, he IS the best in the west.... really..
crooked i ain't shit, he's what 30 year old without an album out? what a joke...

tell him to drop an album already then we'll talk

in the meantime i support real hustlers like o.cruz mitchy slick and many more

El D said:
crooked i ain't shit, he's what 30 year old without an album out? what a joke...

lol how old do u think mitch is.. besides alot of rappers on the west is almost 30 well atleast the ones wit a buzz

El D

Sicc OG
Mar 7, 2006
Supa SAV'D OUTT said:
lol how old do u think mitch is.. besides alot of rappers on the west is almost 30 well atleast the ones wit a buzz
dude mitchy got 2 fuckin tight ass albums under his belt

what about cookie i ?

Apr 20, 2005
El D said:
dude mitchy got 2 fuckin tight ass albums under his belt

what about cookie i ?
got em' coach. what about them xxl mix tapes. all them strong arm steady's. mitch got his crew commin out with shit, don diego, tiny doo, reef. Gott damm. i think crooked izzle got some catchin up to dizzle.

Dec 28, 2005
El D said:

Mitchy Slick is nice, but Crooked I is waaaay better, listen to Young Boss Vol. 2, thats pretty much an album, his lyrics are craaaazy, also check the hiphop weekly's. If you deny his talent, you're either biased or just plain stupid...

El D

Sicc OG
Mar 7, 2006
internet freestyles and homemade mixtapes ain't gonna bring the west back
dude that's the point of the discussion... learn how to read.
and i never denied his talent but he needs to get his shit together and drop an album already cause his buzz died a couple of years ago and he's not gettin any younger.
and crook might be a better lyricist than mitchy but like i said homie got 2 nearly classic albums under his belt so he wins by default.

Dec 28, 2005
internet freestyles and mixtapes create a buzz, a buzz is whats gonna get him signed to a major, that and his undeniable talent... I dont really care about the whole 'bringing the west back' thing, but if its gonna happen, its gonna be done by somebody on a major... I think Crook has a better chance of getting signed than mitchy slick.. Again, I like Mitchy Slick, I just think Crook is way better, YB Vol. 2 is better than both of mitchy slicks albums imo... And how does somebody 'win' as a better rapper only because hes got 2 albums out?? Almost every song Crooked I dropped is packed with sick lyrics, but that somehow doesnt count since theyre not on an official release???

El D

Sicc OG
Mar 7, 2006
lmfao how many labels did crooked change in all these years? 45? get the fuck outta here man he had his chance to blow up while he was on deathrow right now he's just a shadow of himself.
oh and holla back when i'll be able to pick a well mastered crooked i album at my local record store...until then he won't be nothing more than an internet rapper in my eyes.