"GAME" CO-SIGN'S "OMAR CRUZ" WATCH VIDEO!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 28, 2005
haha he had a chance on deathrow?? with suge leading shit?? sure.... And to my knowledge, besides dropping from deathrow he didnt change that many labels, he went to treacherous, and now he's on his own label wich still falls under treacherous... oh and yeah, pick up that Young Boss Vol. 2, for some reason they call it a mixtape, but its all original songs, lyrical heat, dope beats, and if you still think he's an 'internet rapper' (whatever that may be) you should at least acknowledge that he's the best one out there

Apr 25, 2002
8FIVE8 said:
got em' coach. what about them xxl mix tapes. all them strong arm steady's. mitch got his crew commin out with shit, don diego, tiny doo, reef. Gott damm. i think crooked izzle got some catchin up to dizzle.
HAHA! Crooked I is filthy though.

El D

Sicc OG
Mar 7, 2006
SIGN OF THE CRUZ coming soon on Geffen/Interscope/BYI bitches!! support real artists who are making real moves in this rap game!!

Apr 12, 2005
El D said:
SIGN OF THE CRUZ coming soon on Geffen/Interscope/BYI bitches!! support real artists who are making real moves in this rap game!!
DO YOU THINK OMAR CRUZ CAN GO PLATINUM? HE DEFENTLY IS MAKEING HIS BUZZ STRONGER THAT WILL BE GOOD FOR LATINO'S