G-uNIT STILL ON TOP

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 12, 2007
Are yall ready for Spider Loc. I have been waiting forever for this cat to drop his solo debut album. Its about damn time. Let me tell you guys that this cat is a true West Coast Gangster with real lyrical skill. Imma cop his album because ive been hearing a lot of people saying this guy is whats up. Album drops september 11th. Check his songs on his myspace and let me know what yall think.

Mar 2, 2006
oh and uhhh.. G-UNITs ON FLOP!! niggas aint doin nuthin nowadays.. jus 50 but he doin it for who tha fuck knows why!! Yayo is trash.. Buck on his own.. Banks is garbo.. Spider finally makin a debut afta bein on G-Unit for how long now..?!?! talk bout a puppet.. so cheas.. G-UNITs ON FLOP!!

Aug 20, 2006
FLA
Enutt77 said:
Aint Blood comin out on Kock I mean Koch records-either way he doin something right to have mutha fuckas talkin bout him. To me he aint nothin special
this dude is knockin koch when rappers on koch is sellin the same amount as majors and their artists are gettin $4-6 on every album. i dunno about u, but id sign with koch over any of them majors any day. the only bad thing with koch is u gotta pay for your own promo