G-Idaz?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 5, 2004
I havent heard shit from him in years... I had one of his cds but for some reason i dont remember what it sounded like at all, the purple and yellow one... I remember that song capital city california used to be pretty dope tho

Lu_

Sicc OG
Jun 14, 2005
He's actually thinking about releasing another/Last album from what we been speaking on. He's making bread in his career but we were just speaking on Shooting a Few Throwback videos to increase Sales of older Projects since he has the means to. My Ninja Gato
Does he plan to gather back all the folks from his past albums? If he can keep them banging beats too, that'd be perfect.

Aug 4, 2005
www.flossalini.com
Does he plan to gather back all the folks from his past albums? If he can keep them banging beats too, that'd be perfect.
a lot of the same artist are in place as well as new ones such as myself, Joezy Wells, California Bear Gang, etc. Riq Roq is still doing Mixing and if I don't do the artwork, I'm quite sure Phantom will come from the out the shadows to do so

May 12, 2002
www.glmc.gemm.com
Cali Factorz & Lyrical Angel Dust were high powered too.

An album with Dizz, Deryk D (he still produces?), Rebel & Fettimeans, FOe Loco, Q, Babe Regg, Tre-8, T-Tay, Capone, Fatal, Swoop, Hyst, Pancarally Loco contributin would be heavy so is that the line-up you're lookin for too?

Its been a long ass time since the idea of Mind Power Mackin was scrapped and G-Idez is king of the showcase compilation too. Not one of his cds dissapointed.

Aug 29, 2013
did any of them foos ever do anything outside of g-idaz ish im referring to Pancarally Loco,Fettieans ect the lesser knowns that as far as i know were only on G-Idaz comps Capone had sum Usual Suspects shit i heard but idk if itever dropped i did a song back in the days wit phisto loc

May 12, 2002
www.glmc.gemm.com
did any of them foos ever do anything outside of g-idaz ish im referring to Pancarally Loco,Fettieans ect the lesser knowns that as far as i know were only on G-Idaz comps Capone had sum Usual Suspects shit i heard but idk if itever dropped i did a song back in the days wit phisto loc
^^ recordings but nothing else released. I think Rebel is sitting on a lot tracks at the moment. If you search this forum you'll find out some info. Them kind've tracks you got would be the sort of music that gets put together for some golden era out the vaults release! You got a rip of it you're willin to share?

Props: Lu_ and Lu_
Aug 4, 2005
www.flossalini.com
Cali Factorz & Lyrical Angel Dust were high powered too.

An album with Dizz, Deryk D (he still produces?), Rebel & Fettimeans, FOe Loco, Q, Babe Regg, Tre-8, T-Tay, Capone, Fatal, Swoop, Hyst, Pancarally Loco contributin would be heavy so is that the line-up you're lookin for too?

Its been a long ass time since the idea of Mind Power Mackin was scrapped and G-Idez is king of the showcase compilation too. Not one of his cds dissapointed.
Ha ha I got a baby by one of Rebel's cousins lol. Foe Loco & Bigg Q still pushing but not sure on a release date. Me & C-Dubb still record at Derek D's (Edible Sounds) and I did a photo shoot & Graphics for Hyst & Zigg Zagg's "Coming Off That High" Mixtape before she bounced back to L.A. G-Idez just needs the motivation to get back into it because the gmae has changed and he's seeing Good money doing what he does without it.

Lu_

Sicc OG
Jun 14, 2005
^^ recordings but nothing else released. I think Rebel is sitting on a lot tracks at the moment. If you search this forum you'll find out some info. Them kind've tracks you got would be the sort of music that gets put together for some golden era out the vaults release! You got a rip of it you're willin to share?
A solo by Rebel would be dope. He had several tracks on his myspace years ago. I managed to get a hold of them before it wasn't possible to download them anymore, but yea... from time to time I find myself bumpin it. If you want I could upload it (not sure if it's cool with Rebel tho)