FUNK SEASON 2 LEAK

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 1, 2005
i read this and i got confused with the funk season from the live wire/ town thizzness funk season. props on ur funk season. the link is invalid. but the homie big oso got some mean tracks. big oso and woodie "east bay riders" great song i still play it to this day.

Jul 6, 2009
i remember when wood called me after he got the beat i sent him for east bay riderz.. he was drivin around bumpin the beat in his ride and called me to spit it for me.. he came up wit almost the entire verse in his head while drivin around in his whip.. i was like dam homie you need to write that down before you forget.. he was laughin n was like nah i got it.. i got it. bout a week later i get the finished track in the mail and was in posession of one of the hardest verses in my opinion woodie ever spit.. now thats wassup!

Mar 17, 2010
i remember when wood called me after he got the beat i sent him for east bay riderz.. he was drivin around bumpin the beat in his ride and called me to spit it for me.. he came up wit almost the entire verse in his head while drivin around in his whip.. i was like dam homie you need to write that down before you forget.. he was laughin n was like nah i got it.. i got it. bout a week later i get the finished track in the mail and was in posession of one of the hardest verses in my opinion woodie ever spit.. now thats wassup!
damn thats crazy shit.. i remember when i first heard that song too shit is hard bro.. i used to go on northern-ridaz.com all the time from school internet just to bump that shit..wish woodie was still around tho..thats a legend that will remain in the game..