FUNK SEASON 2 LEAK

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 6, 2009
you aint gotta like me or my music. thats all good. i always see post after post of you talkin shit on my name and music but its all good. thats ur opinion and ur entitled to it. but ima tell you this i am the baddest mothafucka out here! i can say that with full confidence as i walk these streets with my head held high. as i travel from city to city and state to state. as i attend show after show and function after function all over central and northern california and beyond. i am the baddest mothafucka! unlike a lot of "homeboys" i am out here still active and still a full functioning individual. ive never been to the pen and i give respect to any soldado that has been in and is able to keep his name good in the game..but unfortunately way too many solid individuals out here have question marks over their names and everyday more and more are turnin piece of shit and droppin out.. im 32 yrs old still out here puttin it down and still in the mix doin more then most these youngsters out here. only the dumbest individual is gonna come out and speak on what they done in detail and put themselves and the freedom of those around them in jeopardy.. and murder rates are good to brag about but dont mean everybody from that city is as hard as they come.. thats reality. so if fresno got 30 murders in a year.. ur tellin me ur out there committin them murders? or are you just braggin bout bein from a town wit 30 murders.. c'mon man be real. fremont aint never got a high murder rate and ive never once came out and said fremont did.. but i brag about my city all day everyday cuz i love my town. i dont need my town to have murders to build my pride. so basically go ahead and keep talkin shit.. talk shit on my music.. talk shit on me its whatever.. i just hope you aint like every other hater i got.. talk shit all day but when you see me u sit there and be quiet or better yet shake my hand and show me luv then talk shit when i leave.. and if you reply and tell me that you'll do this or that when you see me then leave it at that and do it.. i hope the best for you and success in what you do.. i hope ur city has 30 more murders this year then last year so you can continue to live off that hype.. much luv!

and to sergyo.. spensa homeboy for the thread goin off topic but i had to say somethin.

Mar 22, 2007
ok bruh!!! dont get ur blood pressure going! I thank you for your reply because you are only proving my point!!! ur 32 and have never been to the pen??!! kinda funny dont you think?!!!! if this offends you you must be fake!!! if it doesnt then you must be a real mufuka!!! not just you oso!! my post was aimed at all "Home Boy" rappers but you were used as an example! i may be totally wrong about you... or i may be on the mark!! either way i stand by my opinion!! most u sukaz are fake!!!! OH and im not From fresno... nor do i reside there!!! I just so happen to be a certified red raggin street marine with no love for fakes or sukaz!!

May 2, 2009
WEREN'T YOU ON HERE A FEW MONTHS AGO TALKING ABOUT HOW YOU WERE A BORN AGAIN CHRISTIAN OR SOME SHIT LIKE THAT???

WHEN DID YOU BECOME A "RED RAGGIN STREET MARINE" AGAIN?

Nov 26, 2009
www.youtube.com
Naa Chuco This Foo Dookie Was Talking About "Rightz" And Was Speaking On Unnecessary Shit....

DOOKIE If Anything You Could Be The Fake? Maybe A Red Raggin' Mutt???

I Don't Care Who You Are But To Me You Are A Sucka, You Remind Me Of Another Flame!

Feb 1, 2009
ok bruh!!! dont get ur blood pressure going! I thank you for your reply because you are only proving my point!!! ur 32 and have never been to the pen??!! kinda funny dont you think?!!!! if this offends you you must be fake!!! if it doesnt then you must be a real mufuka!!! not just you oso!! my post was aimed at all "Home Boy" rappers but you were used as an example! i may be totally wrong about you... or i may be on the mark!! either way i stand by my opinion!! most u sukaz are fake!!!! OH and im not From fresno... nor do i reside there!!! I just so happen to be a certified red raggin street marine with no love for fakes or sukaz!!
What a dumbass!! You think everyone should hit up the pen before a certain age or any age for that matter!! You dumbfuck!!

Jul 1, 2004
Damn Im late on this thread... LMAO @ anyone thinkin you have to have a crime record to be down...lol child molesters have crime records, does that make em hard? Come on now educate urself.

Jul 29, 2009
East Palo Alto, Ca
Look... All im sayin is a lot of these "Home Boy's" are fake as shit!!! dont get offended if you just so happen to fall in that category!!!! i dont litterally expect someone to put his record on blast!! i was just stating my opinion, and in my opinion he is a wake rapper!!! now that that is out the way.... CAN N E 1 TELL ME A TRUE GANG STORY OF BIG OSO LOC?!!!! whats the murder rate of his town?.... 3 per year?!!!
I KNOW PEOPLE WHO HAVE DONE SHIT FOR YEAAARS AND NEVER BEEN CAUGHT. THEREFOR NO CRIME RECORD. DONT MEAN THAT THEY AINT DOWN. JUST MEANS THEY DO THEIR SHIT RIGHT

Mr G

Drunk Pot-Head
Apr 4, 2007
Las Vegas
what the fuckin
"HIJACKED THREAD RETURNED TO ITS RIGHTFUL OWNERS......" lol

damn i had missed this one....

whens funk season 2 droppin?

Jan 30, 2004
myspace.com
Look... All im sayin is a lot of these "Home Boy's" are fake as shit!!! dont get offended if you just so happen to fall in that category!!!! i dont litterally expect someone to put his record on blast!! i was just stating my opinion, and in my opinion he is a wake rapper!!! now that that is out the way.... CAN N E 1 TELL ME A TRUE GANG STORY OF BIG OSO LOC?!!!! whats the murder rate of his town?.... 3 per year?!!!
now ur talkin down on my town dookie just cause my town aint got a high murder rate dont meen shit fool.....everyone knows fremont produces sum real hitters ...

Jan 30, 2004
myspace.com
and ur stupid for this post to because someone aint been to the pen dont make them any less gangsta just means they smart enough to not get cauhgt