FUNK SEASON 2 LEAK

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 22, 2007
Im sorry... i cant tak oso's fat ass serious!!!lol!!!! whats that niggas crime record like?!!! can some one post that for us?!!!!

May 3, 2005
Bacc in SJ
Im sorry... i cant tak oso's fat ass serious!!!lol!!!! whats that niggas crime record like?!!! can some one post that for us?!!!!
I'm guessing u never met him before. And a crime record don't mean shit except that you got caught. Would you post up your own crime record for the people on the siccness to see?

Mar 22, 2007
I'm guessing u never met him before. And a crime record don't mean shit except that you got caught. Would you post up your own crime record for the people on the siccness to see?
oh ok you met him..... now he's official... get the fuck outta here!!!!! all im sayin is a lot of real rappers do a lil time for some dirt they may or may not have done..... name me one hard core gangster rapper with a clean record?!!!! and yes my boi unfortunatley i have a record, but im not on wax sayin im the baddest mufuker out here!!!!

Mar 22, 2007
oh ok you met him..... now he's official... get the fuck outta here!!!!! all im sayin is a lot of real rappers do a lil time for some dirt they may or may not have done..... name me one hard core gangster rapper with a clean record?!!!! and yes my boi unfortunatley i have a record, but im not on wax sayin im the baddest mufuker out here!!!!
Look... All im sayin is a lot of these "Home Boy's" are fake as shit!!! dont get offended if you just so happen to fall in that category!!!! i dont litterally expect someone to put his record on blast!! i was just stating my opinion, and in my opinion he is a wake rapper!!! now that that is out the way.... CAN N E 1 TELL ME A TRUE GANG STORY OF BIG OSO LOC?!!!! whats the murder rate of his town?.... 3 per year?!!!