Full Saddam execution leaked

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 3, 2006
TROLL said:
why would they need to do that? they are getting executed regardless and besides, saddam called for bush to talk on live Television before the war even started.. and bush declined.. our foriegn policy is non existant because the globalists know what they're planning..

distinction as in "a day sacred to the sunni's" (saddam-sunni *baath party*) and nour-almaliki being shiite.. now u look at the situation as a whole and know who belongs to what faction and it begins to seem like the day was picked to provoke more tensions and violence...

of course, but i cant find the source who wanted to delay the execution cuz it may have even been someone who was going to be sworn in and wanted to speak with him but thats just a hunch.. but i dont doubt al-maliki wanted saddam dead just as fast.. if the US really wanted to keep him they could have, he's been in our custody, they had to sign off for him and as soon as he was in their custody they executed him...
TH
1) BECAUSE FROM WHAT YOU SAID IT LOOKED LIKED YOU THOUGHT IT WAS JUST SADDAM AND ONLY SADDAM WHO KNEW WHO THE COMPANIES WERE THAT WERE MAKIN DEALS WITH THE IRAQI GOVT....
2)YEAH EXACTLY, AND IF THEY DID PICK THAT DATE, THEN THATS ON THEM,....THAT DECISION WAS STRICTLY IRAQI...MOST OF IRAQ IS SHIITE, WHICH WERE THE MAIN GROUP BEING FUCKED UP BY SADDAM AND HIS REGIME....AND FROM WHAT I REMEMBER, THE SHIITES HAD THEIR RELIGIOUS HOLIDAY THE DAY AFTER THE SUNNIS....SO IT COULDVE WENT BOTH WAYS...AND NOT JUST A POINT BEING MADE FROM THE SUNNIS
3)WHEN THE IRAQI COURT READ OUT THE SENTENCE, THEY NEEDED SADDAM DEAD WITHIN 30 DAYS OF THE RULING, SO OUR GOVT HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH HIM...IF THE IRAQI COUNCIL WANTED HIM DEAD THE DAY RIGHT AFTER THE SENTENCE, THEN WHO ARE WE TO SAY NO? DOING THAT WOULD JUST PISS OFF THE IRAQIS MUCH MORE THAN THEY ALREADY ARE....SO OF COURSE WE WOULD COMPLY TO WHAT THE FUCK THEY EVER SAY....OUR JOB WAS TO HOLD SADDAM, RELEASE SADDAM TO THE IRAQIS, THEN DELIVER SADDAMS BODY TO HIS BURIAL PLACE.....

TROLL

Sicc OG
Aug 8, 2003
SC_408 said:
TH
1) BECAUSE FROM WHAT YOU SAID IT LOOKED LIKED YOU THOUGHT IT WAS JUST SADDAM AND ONLY SADDAM WHO KNEW WHO THE COMPANIES WERE THAT WERE MAKIN DEALS WITH THE IRAQI GOVT....
let me ask u this.. in a court, during an investigation...which would be more credible?.. the heresay of what saddam knows, or saddam making the claim himself?

SC_408 said:
2)YEAH EXACTLY, AND IF THEY DID PICK THAT DATE, THEN THATS ON THEM,....THAT DECISION WAS STRICTLY IRAQI...MOST OF IRAQ IS SHIITE, WHICH WERE THE MAIN GROUP BEING FUCKED UP BY SADDAM AND HIS REGIME....AND FROM WHAT I REMEMBER, THE SHIITES HAD THEIR RELIGIOUS HOLIDAY THE DAY AFTER THE SUNNIS....SO IT COULDVE WENT BOTH WAYS...AND NOT JUST A POINT BEING MADE FROM THE SUNNIS
how many sunnis do u think rejoiced during their holiday as compared to shiite?

SC_408 said:
3)WHEN THE IRAQI COURT READ OUT THE SENTENCE, THEY NEEDED SADDAM DEAD WITHIN 30 DAYS OF THE RULING, SO OUR GOVT HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH HIM...IF THE IRAQI COUNCIL WANTED HIM DEAD THE DAY RIGHT AFTER THE SENTENCE, THEN WHO ARE WE TO SAY NO?
lol how bout the ones who found him in a hole, killed his two sons and are currently occupying their land?.. :confused: the united states could have easily delayed the execution pending a further investigation concerning matters that went on during his reign.. u mean to tell me that our commander in thief would go out of his way to make up lies about yellow cake, WMD'z and saddam behind 9/11..........but he couldnt ask al-maliki to postpone the execution until after the religious holiday..
SC_408 said:
DOING THAT WOULD JUST PISS OFF THE IRAQIS MUCH MORE THAN THEY ALREADY ARE....
see, thats the current quagmire we're in.. WHICH IRAQI'z?? not the sunni, loyalist or baathist.. and u cant really consider the iraqi government a democracy when their first pick to head the council was rejected by OUR leaders.. LOL "u can democratically choose whoever i tell you"

SC_408 said:
SO OF COURSE WE WOULD COMPLY TO WHAT THE FUCK THEY EVER SAY....OUR JOB WAS TO HOLD SADDAM, RELEASE SADDAM TO THE IRAQIS, THEN DELIVER SADDAMS BODY TO HIS BURIAL PLACE.....
yes, however, since he IS in our custody, we could have done ALOT more too postpone his exectution until the new congress is sworn in and investigations begin to take place....wouldnt u agree?

Mar 17, 2006
aridan3at said:
video sucked but at least we know he dead.

so you think him N satan hittin it now like on south park??
LOL. We're going to see a rehash of that plot in the next season, for sure. But, remember, Saddam was already able to go back and forth from Hell. That's what used to piss Satan off. He never could keep tabs on Saddam and knew he was having affairs.

On a more serious note, I'm really surprised at the press and how they're angling this Saddam execution. I thought it was going to be all, 'he's dead, Bush is a hero, blah blah'. But, it's been quiet. Maybe this is a good sign that the media finally isn't afraid of Bush and his administration anymore due to the new government, Democrat controlled, taking session.

Saddam's death may have been sympolic in many senses, but it does nothing to help us in the war on terror. Again, Bin Ladin, the man who orchestrated the 9/11 attacks, watched that execution from the comfort of his home, just like we did. Something's wrong with that picture.

1OLB4

Sicc OG
Aug 19, 2006
NorthgateSacra said:
"You....you got me hangin' on a string..."-Loose Ends

They should have leashed up the person shooting the video immediately after, for making such a bad video.
YES I AGREE STUPID FUCKER WE NEED A BETTER PICTURE

Mar 17, 2006
CANT TOUCH THIS said:
Such a important/MONUMENTAL event and it's captured on tape by a SHITTY camera-phone?
Kind of karmic, don't you think? The video, which will probably be the only fruits of the Iraq War, was poorly operated and hard to understand, like the war itself.

1OLB4

Sicc OG
Aug 19, 2006
WHO FUCKIN CARES DUMBSHIT. YOU MAKE CANDY CANES LOOK LIKE TENNIS SHOES AND APPLES LOOK LIKE KANGAROOS. THAT WAS A RETARDED STATEMENT HAMAS. DO YOU THINK COMPARING TALKING TO TYPING MAKES MUCH SENSE EITHER. ONE IS OLD ONE WAS JUST BORN. THINK BEFORE YOU TYPE.GO BACK TO THA SO CAL FORUM FUCKER.

TROLL

Sicc OG
Aug 8, 2003
Mi$ta-Murda187 said:
Damm crazy shit..
But yeah Troll.. fuck illuminati. and globalists....
there's more the the puzzle than meets the eye.
these foolz are very sneaky fa sho..i noticed once you realize the truth behind the shit thats happend in the past you can watch CNN or FOX and watch how shills spin hella lies into half truths.. like the troop body count being 3000 when they dont post the real number because if your not dead on the ground when the shooting stops your not counted.. if your wounded and die in the hospital or while being air lifted its not counted... but you dont hear the mainstream news talk about that..

CANT TOUCH THIS said:
Such a important/MONUMENTAL event and it's captured on tape by a SHITTY camera-phone?
momumental as in a former buisness associate of the united states being executed for useing the weapons we sold him.. and even continued to do buisness with him after he did it and we knew about it.

1OLB4

Sicc OG
Aug 19, 2006
DAMN HOMIE I DIDN'T KNOW ABOUT THAT SHIT. THAT SUM FUCKED UP REALITY RIGHT THERE.I MEAN THA FIRST STATEMENT TROLL

TROLL

Sicc OG
Aug 8, 2003
1OLB4 said:
DAMN HOMIE I DIDN'T KNOW ABOUT THAT SHIT. THAT SUM FUCKED UP REALITY RIGHT THERE.I MEAN THA FIRST STATEMENT TROLL
yeah i kno, its a numbers game so they can have more support for the war.. same like they did in vietnam..

Sicc OG
Sep 23, 2006
suddam wasn't doing shit we claim to go in there because of wmas and never found shit

I'm not saying saddam never did anything wrong but we put him in power
when we went after the nazis and hitler they were doing some raw shit so we took them down
but why didn't we take saddam down when he was doing shit killing hundreds of people? did we need him in power then and not now?
as far as what we "know" he could have been ordered by his boss to do all that shit
and whe I say his boss I mean whoever put him in power
think about this...what if he flipped the script and didn't want to do any more killing any more evil shit and wanted to take his country in a new direction...think about that and then his boss fires him and now you have no protection and the next thing you know your hiding in a hole caught and executed
I think all of this is way too convienent where is osama?

something is not right
did we do the right thing by executing sadam?

R.I.P funny man

1OLB4

Sicc OG
Aug 19, 2006
NICE THINKING. THAT IS A GOOD VENUE OF THOUGHT ON ALL THAT. ONE THING IS FOR SURE IT'S ALL WAY COMPLICATED AND WE WON'T EVER GET THA FULL TRUTH.