Full Saddam execution leaked

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 23, 2006
The pics suck, but you can see how twisted his head is (his body is lying flat on the table), and there some blood around his collar.

That must have been a bitch...all those years, you were rolling in luxury cars..palaces with gold trimmed everything, and now here you are, standing there, KNOWING you are about to die, in the very country that you once ran with an iron fist.

Oct 3, 2006
94509 said:
The pics suck, but you can see how twisted his head is (his body is lying flat on the table), and there some blood around his collar.

That must have been a bitch...all those years, you were rolling in luxury cars..palaces with gold trimmed everything, and now here you are, standing there, KNOWING you are about to die, in the very country that you once ran with an iron fist.
AND IT WAS AT THE SAME EXACT LOCATION WHERE HE USED TO ORDER OUT PUNISHMENTS ALSO....TALK ABOUT KARMA

1OLB4

Sicc OG
Aug 19, 2006
YES HE DESERVED IT FOR SURE. BUT TELL ME THIS HOW RESOURCEFUL IS THAT CLIP? I DON'T TRUST SHIT ESPECIALLY SOME FUNKY ASS WIGGLY WAVY CLIP OF SOME DUDE. I MEAN GIVE US SOME FUCKIN EVIDENCE IS WHAT I SAY.FUCKIN GOVERNMENT SPONSORED MEDIA GOT OUR NEWS ON LOCK. YOU THINK OUR COUNTRY IS THE FREE COUNTRY OF THE WORLD AND WE MAY MORE THAN MOST,BUT THIS 5YEAR OLDS STYLE SETTING ON TV WHERE WE CAN'T SEE THA REAL HANGING COME ON THAT IS WEAK.

Oct 3, 2006
1OLB4 said:
YES HE DESERVED IT FOR SURE. BUT TELL ME THIS HOW RESOURCEFUL IS THAT CLIP? I DON'T TRUST SHIT ESPECIALLY SOME FUNKY ASS WIGGLY WAVY CLIP OF SOME DUDE. I MEAN GIVE US SOME FUCKIN EVIDENCE IS WHAT I SAY.FUCKIN GOVERNMENT SPONSORED MEDIA GOT OUR NEWS ON LOCK. YOU THINK OUR COUNTRY IS THE FREE COUNTRY OF THE WORLD AND WE MAY MORE THAN MOST,BUT THIS 5YEAR OLDS STYLE SETTING ON TV WHERE WE CAN'T SEE THA REAL HANGING COME ON THAT IS WEAK.
IT WAS ACTUALLY LEAKED BY AN IRAQI RECORDIN IT WITH HIS CAMERA PHONE....NO AMERICANS WERE PRESENT, OR EVEN IN THE SAME BUILDING AT THE TIME

1OLB4

Sicc OG
Aug 19, 2006
YEAH I GUESS THAT MIGHT BE IT TOO. THAT WOULD ALSO EXPLAIN THA WEAK ASS PHONE RECORDING WITH IRAQI TECHNOLOGY.

TROLL

Sicc OG
Aug 8, 2003
listen, they wanted saddam to be hung before the new year because the new congress thats going to be sworn in is going to hold investigations and the elite's didnt want saddam dropping any names of the american companies who sold him the gas that he used on the kurds..

Sicc OG
Sep 23, 2006
TROLL said:
listen, they wanted saddam to be hung before the new year because the new congress thats going to be sworn in is going to hold investigations and the elite's didnt want saddam dropping any names of the american companies who sold him the gas that he used on the kurds..
damn...

Mar 17, 2006
TROLL said:
You just bought yourself an extra few minutes of being searched at the airport... :cool:

Oct 3, 2006
TROLL said:
THEY WOULDN'T EVEN NEED SADDAM TO TELL THEM WHO THE COMPANIES WERE, BECAUSE IF THAT WERE THE CASE THEN THEY WOULD'VE EXECUTED THE OTHER 2 RIGHT WITH HIM.... THEY SAVED THAT DAY JUST FOR SADDAM SO IT COULD BE OF SOME" HISTORICAL DISTINCTION"....."Two other co-defendants -- Barzan Hassan, Hussein's half-brother, and Awad Bandar, the former chief judge of the Revolutionary Court -- were also found guilty and had been expected to face execution with Hussein, but al-Rubaie said their executions were postponed "because we wanted to have this day to have an historic distinction."- FROM CNN... http://www.cnn.com/2006/WORLD/meast/12/30/hussein/index.html
AND AS A MATTER OF FACT THERES EVEN WORD NOW THAT THE U.S ACTUALLY TRIED TO DELAY THE EXECUTION FOR A COUPLY OF WEEKS....http://www.cnn.com/2007/WORLD/meast/01/01/saddam.execution/index.html

Mar 17, 2006
SC408, checked out your myspace, and i see you're a U.S. soldier. Much respect.

But, I have to say that your point doesn't necessarily refute Troll's. Even with Bush wanting to delay the execution a couple of weeks, and other defendants having as much dirt on Bush as anybody, you can't tell me that the Bush Administration would not like to see Hussein dead by the time Dems sink their teeth into the Iraq agenda, and put forth any investigations of the reasons for going into Iraq, if anything, just to prevent the mass speculation by the U.S. public spawned from any testimony Saddam would give, rather it's b.s. or not. I really think Bush and his staff, former and current, breathed a collective sigh of relief the moment they got word of the hanging. It's at least one monkey off their back facing a couple of years of serious questioning about this war.

Are you still stationed in Okinawa? Either way, Happy New Year.

Oct 3, 2006
StillNo said:
SC408, checked out your myspace, and i see you're a U.S. soldier. Much respect.

But, I have to say that your point doesn't necessarily refute Troll's. Even with Bush wanting to delay the execution a couple of weeks, and other defendants having as much dirt on Bush as anybody, you can't tell me that the Bush Administration would not like to see Hussein dead by the time Dems sink their teeth into the Iraq agenda, and put forth any investigations of the reasons for going into Iraq, if anything, just to prevent the mass speculation by the U.S. public spawned from any testimony Saddam would give, rather it's b.s. or not. I really think Bush and his staff, former and current, breathed a collective sigh of relief the moment they got word of the hanging. It's at least one monkey off their back facing a couple of years of serious questioning about this war.

Are you still stationed in Okinawa? Either way, Happy New Year.
YEAH IM NOT SAYIN THAT BUSH DIDNT WANT HUSSEIN DEAD, IM JUST SAYING THAT WE DIDNT REALLY NEED JUST SADDAM TO TELL US WHO THE COMPANIES WERE CAUSE, WE STILL GOT ALOTTA HIGH RANKIN IRAQI OFFICALS UNDER US FROM THE SADDAM ERA, AND IT WOULD BE UNLIKELY THAT IT WAS JUST SADDAM, AND ONLY SADDAM, WHO KNEW THE COMPANIES....BUT YEAH ...AS FOR OKINAWA, IM STATIONED HERE TILL APRIL....GONNA BE STATIONED IN 29 PALMS SOON....CANT WAIT :cool: BUT YEAH IM ACTUALLY WITH THE MARINES, NOT ARMY....HOOOOORAH

TROLL

Sicc OG
Aug 8, 2003
SC_408 said:
THEY WOULDN'T EVEN NEED SADDAM TO TELL THEM WHO THE COMPANIES WERE, BECAUSE IF THAT WERE THE CASE THEN THEY WOULD'VE EXECUTED THE OTHER 2 RIGHT WITH HIM....
why would they need to do that? they are getting executed regardless and besides, saddam called for bush to talk on live Television before the war even started.. and bush declined.. our foriegn policy is non existant because the globalists know what they're planning..
SC_408 said:
THEY SAVED THAT DAY JUST FOR SADDAM SO IT COULD BE OF SOME" HISTORICAL DISTINCTION"....."Two other co-defendants -- Barzan Hassan, Hussein's half-brother, and Awad Bandar, the former chief judge of the Revolutionary Court -- were also found guilty and had been expected to face execution with Hussein, but al-Rubaie said their executions were postponed "because we wanted to have this day to have an historic distinction."- FROM CNN...
distinction as in "a day sacred to the sunni's" (saddam-sunni *baath party*) and nour-almaliki being shiite.. now u look at the situation as a whole and know who belongs to what faction and it begins to seem like the day was picked to provoke more tensions and violence...

SC_408 said:
http://www.cnn.com/2006/WORLD/meast/12/30/hussein/index.html
AND AS A MATTER OF FACT THERES EVEN WORD NOW THAT THE U.S ACTUALLY TRIED TO DELAY THE EXECUTION FOR A COUPLY OF WEEKS....http://www.cnn.com/2007/WORLD/meast/01/01/saddam.execution/index.html
of course, but i cant find the source who wanted to delay the execution cuz it may have even been someone who was going to be sworn in and wanted to speak with him but thats just a hunch.. but i dont doubt al-maliki wanted saddam dead just as fast.. if the US really wanted to keep him they could have, he's been in our custody, they had to sign off for him and as soon as he was in their custody they executed him...