fuckin scraps..all i gotta say

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 12, 2005
ZigZagBurna said:
the same can be applied towards chapetes.

Chaps love to jump/shoot/shank anybody that's wearing blue even if that person is straight from mex. just wearing an 'ole Cruz Azul soccer jerzey or nike t-shirt with sum blue in it or just because they dress a certain way but dont bang/claim/or are affiliated with surenos in any way, shape, or form.
I've seen it plenty of times. And i hear it all the times when a norteno does a driveby on an innocent paisa(straight out of mex.) just chillin outside his home after a long days work of hard labor.

keep doin what you love to do, kill your own raza.....
bola de pendejos!
Listen up bro, obviously, you're not a real sureno, because you're from Modesto, I respect mis enemigos that are True Surenos, but as for you fakes, you foos get no respect in the south. Some vato always running his mouth that he's from Playboys in Stocktone, and they gave him a tour of where Playboys originated in Los Angeles, and what did that vato get for thinking he was a super down ass sureno cholo, an ass beating and a bala to the back. Same for you bitch ass scrapas, you foos tend to jump younger vatos, and trying to avoid fighting the Older homies, those of ages 19 and Up. You'll run up on 14-16 year old teens, and say puro sur, and wait for a response from those lil vatos, and jump them. See that's the problem that I see holmes, because you foos would never get away with that shit in Stocktone. You take one of our homies, we'll take out a couple of yours, me bitch, I know a fake Norteno from a Real Norteno, cause Homeboy I grew up around the older homies, who taught me respect, and honor, and keep my mouth shut and being humble. As for these Paisas that come from Mexico and Wear blue or LA that don't even know about Banging, I'm one of those foos That wouldn't even give a fuck, like I said only real surenos come from LA and other southern cities. But then again almost 80% of the so called "surenos" living in northern cali, and misguided illegal gente, and the other 20% are Chicanos that have watched to much movies about that Cholo Life. Plus no matter how deep you vatos are compared to us, it's you bitches that don't like a one on one, Good Example those scrapas from Hale Park in Lodi, HELLA DEEP, but never want a one on one. Come to Stocktone homeboy, I can tell you a couple of varrios in this town that don't play, CAUSE HERE IN THIS TOWN HOMIE, NORTENOS HOLD THEIR TURF AGAINST THE SCRAPAS.

Aug 8, 2003
I think people who responded to this topic with the preaching "gangs are dumb" need to find something else to do either then responding to a subject they know little about..

gangs are the same thing as turf shit.. cept one has a color to show their affiliation...still the same shit, cept turf foolz are in denial.. but anyway im hella high... fuck any muthafucka that has an opinion on some shit they never experianced for themselves... ignorant ass bitches...

Aug 15, 2002
TROLL said:
I think people who responded to this topic with the preaching "gangs are dumb" need to find something else to do either then responding to a subject they know little about..

gangs are the same thing as turf shit.. cept one has a color to show their affiliation...still the same shit, cept turf foolz are in denial.. but anyway im hella high... fuck any muthafucka that has an opinion on some shit they never experianced for themselves... ignorant ass bitches...
i agree with this...dudes are fast to talk shit about gangs and be like "turfing or hood shit is different"

pAc0

Sicc OG
Feb 8, 2006
Stockton209SS said:
Listen up bro, obviously, you're not a real sureno, because you're from Modesto, I respect mis enemigos that are True Surenos, but as for you fakes, you foos get no respect in the south. Some vato always running his mouth that he's from Playboys in Stocktone, and they gave him a tour of where Playboys originated in Los Angeles, and what did that vato get for thinking he was a super down ass sureno cholo, an ass beating and a bala to the back. Same for you bitch ass scrapas, you foos tend to jump younger vatos, and trying to avoid fighting the Older homies, those of ages 19 and Up. You'll run up on 14-16 year old teens, and say puro sur, and wait for a response from those lil vatos, and jump them. See that's the problem that I see holmes, because you foos would never get away with that shit in Stocktone. You take one of our homies, we'll take out a couple of yours, me bitch, I know a fake Norteno from a Real Norteno, cause Homeboy I grew up around the older homies, who taught me respect, and honor, and keep my mouth shut and being humble. As for these Paisas that come from Mexico and Wear blue or LA that don't even know about Banging, I'm one of those foos That wouldn't even give a fuck, like I said only real surenos come from LA and other southern cities. But then again almost 80% of the so called "surenos" living in northern cali, and misguided illegal gente, and the other 20% are Chicanos that have watched to much movies about that Cholo Life. Plus no matter how deep you vatos are compared to us, it's you bitches that don't like a one on one, Good Example those scrapas from Hale Park in Lodi, HELLA DEEP, but never want a one on one. Come to Stocktone homeboy, I can tell you a couple of varrios in this town that don't play, CAUSE HERE IN THIS TOWN HOMIE, NORTENOS HOLD THEIR TURF AGAINST THE SCRAPAS.

PROBRE mijo....another misguided soul w/ no future. Keep typing!

Apr 7, 2005
www.myspace.com
it won't die....just multiply

LMAO.....

honestly, I've seen ALOT more "sureno" graffiti in my city then I used to, especially on Franklin Blvd. and 47th....I know that a lot of nationals are living in that area, and they are friggin' settin' up shop over there.

They're some cowards though. They hit me up at the am/pm as I was gassing up with my daughter in the car. They couldn't have been older then 19 years old, but my motto is "you come at me stupid, and then I get stupid." I slapped the dog shit outta this dude for disrespecting my kid like that. Once his potnas seen the blood trickle, they didn't want none, and ran back to the apartments across the street.

A BIG part of the problem is these cats HAVE to go thru LA to get here. So along the way, they pick up things here and there, from both people and movies. It's obvious that they aren't educated to how the streets work around here or they wouldn't put themselves in the position to get fucked up. Granted, alot of them are just trying to fit in. They see ALL the STEREOTYPICAL movies and shit, and think that's what it is to be a Mexican in the United States. I mean, if they come to the US, live in the LA area, then sometime later, move up here....it's all bad for them, because they have been accustomed to the way shit is down there, not knowing how we get down differently up top. They continue to dress and act like they did in LA, and that's where the problem lies. They need to school these cats instead of trying to recruit them.

Jun 5, 2004
^wtf? thats crazy. i was in sac a couple weeks ago, all through there... and i never seen so many people wearing red in my life. its not just that people werent wearing blue, it was just everybody was flamed up. i cant even imagine scraps trying to come up in sac...

oh yea, roseville has a lil' peckerwood problem, some fools walked by our car like "white power"... anyways, they got dealt with not finna say too much...

Apr 7, 2005
www.myspace.com
rose town ryda said:
^wtf? thats crazy. i was in sac a couple weeks ago, all through there... and i never seen so many people wearing red in my life. its not just that people werent wearing blue, it was just everybody was flamed up. i cant even imagine scraps trying to come up in sac...

oh yea, roseville has a lil' peckerwood problem, some fools walked by our car like "white power"... anyways, they got dealt with not finna say too much...
dealt with that too at the mall over there....funny because they were dressed like Malibu's Most Wanted.....got my slap on there too.

These damn kids have to learn the hard way I tell ya.

Jun 5, 2004
BETO916 said:
dealt with that too at the mall over there....funny because they were dressed like Malibu's Most Wanted.....got my slap on there too.

These damn kids have to learn the hard way I tell ya.
haha aint that some shit... probaly the same dudes, cuz they looked like some lil skater kids or something,not no hicks or nothin, all up in a beat up white car