fuckin scraps..all i gotta say

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 25, 2005
ZigZagBurna said:
look puto you obviously got offended in some way 'cause of the "dumshit" reply you tossed my way......

and yes it goes bothways but i notice it more for norteno than the other way around.......esquincle

and i'm also speakin on my behalf not everyone.......idiota
OK FUKIN MEKETREFE, NEXT TIME YOU HAVE AN OPINION ABOUT A WHOLE GROUP, LEAVE OUT THE "BOLA DE PENDEJOS" SO INSULTS WONT GO UR WAY, I DONT LIKE PISSING OFF LITTLE NINITAS ....

pAc0

Sicc OG
Feb 8, 2006
saladbowlking said:
OK FUKIN MEKETREFE, NEXT TIME YOU HAVE AN OPINION ABOUT A WHOLE GROUP, LEAVE OUT THE "BOLA DE PENDEJOS" SO INSULTS WONT GO UR WAY, I DONT LIKE PISSING OFF LITTLE NINITAS ....

this is comedy homie......to you......you take it to the heart....
seperate yourself from the dumb and stupid shit you learned from your homies......

how far have you gotten in life knowing all these gang politics? YOu should write a book publish it and make some scrill......instead wasting countless hours on the internet doing NOTHING!!!!!!

BTW don't take offense because gangsters ARE "bolas de pendejos"....i mean if that includes you my bad didn't know gangsters know how to use computers.

Sep 10, 2005
ZigZagBurna said:
the same can be applied towards chapetes.

Chaps love to jump/shoot/shank anybody that's wearing blue even if that person is straight from mex. just wearing an 'ole Cruz Azul soccer jerzey or nike t-shirt with sum blue in it or just because they dress a certain way but dont bang/claim/or are affiliated with surenos in any way, shape, or form.
I've seen it plenty of times. And i hear it all the times when a norteno does a driveby on an innocent paisa(straight out of mex.) just chillin outside his home after a long days work of hard labor.

keep doin what you love to do, kill your own raza.....
bola de pendejos!
Maybe they should try wearing red, for a change.

pAc0

Sicc OG
Feb 8, 2006
NorthgateSacra said:
Maybe they should try wearing red, for a change.

LOL......no son..........i wear all different types of colors.......and last time i check the only blue shirt i have is the one w/ Snoop that reads "if it ain't chronic don't blaze it up".........lol so i don't know where this "try wearin red for a change" came from........comedy.......

pAc0

Sicc OG
Feb 8, 2006
don't lie.........it got your chonis in a bunch because OBVIOUSLY you were the only one somewhat offended by my statement.........

Aug 16, 2002
He's talkin about all the paisa's you are on here defending.....he is sayin tell them to wear some red for once...of course if you are in NORTHERN California and you are Latino wearing Blue and look like a scrap foolz are gonna fucc with you!

pAc0

Sicc OG
Feb 8, 2006
CARLOS ROSSI said:
He's talkin about all the paisa's you are on here defending.....he is sayin tell them to wear some red for once...of course if you are in NORTHERN California and you are Latino wearing Blue and look like a scrap foolz are gonna fucc with you!
i see lol

pAc0

Sicc OG
Feb 8, 2006
BTW Mr. Rossi i'm not defending nobody but it's comedy when threads like these pop up in every thread(it seems) and you got scraps & chaps goin back & forth arguing over idiotic, senseless, and ignorrant bullshit. Keep being the sheep and keep following the steps that lead to nowhere. Any veterano that has improved his life to better himself & his family will tell you that he/she regretted it.....WHY? BECAUSE BEING IN THE STREETS HAS NO FUTURE, ESPECIALLY IN THE PEN!!!!

Aug 16, 2002
Well I beg to differ I got uncles who have been in and out of the pen 1 who is about to be 60 on Sunday....and he dont regret the choices he has made on the streets or in the pen thats the life he chose and has been punished and rewarded for the steps he has taken to live this long in the game....now do i wanna be a "sheep" and live like him or anyone else...? hell no! I do me manye i dont follow no "rules" and i dont fucc wit "politics" that shit is for the pen....maybe if i land there things will change! feel me?

pAc0

Sicc OG
Feb 8, 2006
CARLOS ROSSI said:
Well I beg to differ I got uncles who have been in and out of the pen 1 who is about to be 60 on Sunday....and he dont regret the choices he has made on the streets or in the pen thats the life he chose and has been punished and rewarded for the steps he has taken to live this long in the game....now do i wanna be a "sheep" and live like him or anyone else...? hell no! I do me manye i dont follow no "rules" and i dont fucc wit "politics" that shit is for the pen....maybe if i land there things will change! feel me?

yes i see where you're coming from.....

its all to the good.......

Apr 28, 2006
YOU CAN WRITE A FUCKEN BOOK ABOUT YOUR HATE AGAINST THE SUR X3 BUT YOU MIGHT AS WELL KEEP IT TO YOUR MUTHAFUCKING SELVES CAUSE YOU KNOW DAMN WELL YOU BITCHES AINT GONNA DO SHIT.END OF STORY. FUCK BUSTERS

May 22, 2006
WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK BANGIN IS??
YALL LUCKY I DONT BANG... YALL BE LIKE "IT WASNT FAIR HE CAME THROUGH WITH THE CALICO AND LEVELED THE WHOLE BLOCK" FUCKIN WEENIES... IF YOUR GONNA BANG DONT BE OFFENDED WHEN YOU GET BANGED ON

Mar 25, 2005
phncke said:
YALL LUCKY I DONT BANG... YALL BE LIKE "IT WASNT FAIR HE CAME THROUGH WITH THE CALICO AND LEVELED THE WHOLE BLOCK" FUCKIN WEENIES... IF YOUR GONNA BANG DONT BE OFFENDED WHEN YOU GET BANGED ON
THATS SOME STRAIGHT BOMEDY!!!!

Jun 13, 2002
Oakland,Ca
phncke said:
HAHAHAHAHAHA SHIT MAYNE YOUS A STRIGHT GANGSTA.:rolleyes: