fuckin scraps..all i gotta say

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
villagemobb14 said:
4reals tho. me n my homie was walkin up a hill to our house when sum white car pulls up by us n sum dude yells "hey". i thot it was just kids fuckin around. they continue drivin then i c the car comin back down the hill n slows up. my boy is flamed out, im not, but we are norte affiliated. then 2 muthafuckas hop out the car lyk "aye puto, SUR!". im lyk fuckin scraps. me n my hmboy start goin 2wards them to chunk it when one pulls out a pipe n da otha a shank! fuckin dirty fighters blood. they already had us outnumber 4 vs 2. we ran, not lyk punks but cuz i was thizzin n really didnt wanna have my head bashed in. fuckin scraputos.
NOW THIS IS THE FUNNIEST STUFF RIGHT HERE. THIS FOOL HAD A REASON NOT TO GET BEAT DOWN FOR HIS CAUSE. HAAA IS THIS HOW YOU FOOLS GET DOWN?

May 14, 2006
villagemobb14 said:
4reals tho. me n my homie was walkin up a hill to our house when sum white car pulls up by us n sum dude yells "hey". i thot it was just kids fuckin around. they continue drivin then i c the car comin back down the hill n slows up. my boy is flamed out, im not, but we are norte affiliated. then 2 muthafuckas hop out the car lyk "aye puto, SUR!". im lyk fuckin scraps. me n my hmboy start goin 2wards them to chunk it when one pulls out a pipe n da otha a shank! fuckin dirty fighters blood. they already had us outnumber 4 vs 2. we ran, not lyk punks but cuz i was thizzin n really didnt wanna have my head bashed in. fuckin scraputos.
A 2 0N 4 IS WINABLE ODDS TAH ME.

28g w/o the bag

politically incorrect
Jan 18, 2003
metro's jurisdiction
siccness.net
smallski61916 said:
U know what... FUCK ALL CHOLOS IN GENERAL!!! All a bunch of losers to me... thats how I look at it u kno......
i don't really got nothing against most of these cholo muthafuckas for the most part... but i hate when some of these people claim to have "mexican pride" and at the same time bang on their own kind... and their reasoning for it sounds something like "because those pinche levas are not real mexicans ey" :***(

close this thread.

::

May 14, 2006
U NORTE'S IS HELLA FUNNY MANYE.I SEE YA'LL RUN FROM THA SURENOS IN RICHMOND ALL DAY LONG.I NEVER SEE YA'LL TRYEN TAH KICK UP DUST IN THA RICH,MAYBE IN YOUR OWN TOWNS WHERE U OUT # DEM BUT THATS PRETTY MUCH IT.

May 22, 2006
CSIDERICHCITY said:
U NORTE'S IS HELLA FUNNY MANYE.I SEE YA'LL RUN FROM THA SURENOS IN RICHMOND ALL DAY LONG.I NEVER SEE YA'LL TRYEN TAH KICK UP DUST IN THA RICH,MAYBE IN YOUR OWN TOWNS WHERE U OUT # DEM BUT THATS PRETTY MUCH IT.
hahaha, i agree wit u mayn.... and den dese other-ass "nortenos" wanna hop online and tell thier real-life run-ins wit da surenos.... hahahaha

Jun 9, 2005
martin_07n said:
it goes both way for skraps and chaps...stop the bull shit
wtf you talking about homie we two different people just like bloods and crips. And tell me how the fuck this thread got so long on the net bangers came out of hiding.
O yeah this is a sac town forum so why gay ass niggaz from richmond posting on here tryin to be somebody.

Aug 4, 2002
SHADOWGSC said:
WHY DID YOU REGISTER ??? TO PROVE YOU HAVE NO LIFE AND RACK UP ALMOST 3,000 POSTS???
Look at my post count again and my join date dumbass.
If the children are our future then we are SERIOUSLY fucked.

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
villagemobb14 said:
THIS IS THE FUNNIEST SHIT RIGHT HERE. IF THIS WAS MY HOMIE HE WOULD HAVE GOT CHECKED FOR BEING A BITCH. BUT THEN AGAIN YOU GUYS ARE FUNNY STYLE WITH EVERYTHING.HE WANTED A CLEAN FIGHT ON THE STREETS. GO TO A BOXING GYM IF YA WANT RULES SUCKA.

May 24, 2006
i don't get how some nortenos say they hate "scraps", when the only noticable part of their culture that people can tell them apart from others with, is what they copied from "scraps". and yes, i can make a list if i had 2. and for the person who said they're too different people, puro pedo. ur the same gente different color rag. ur skin and ancestors arent red or blue, they're BROWN.

and again, when u talk about people being punks, it goes both ways, scrap or chap, blue or red, end the bullshit and stop trying to make la raza weak.

May 14, 2006
SaPo916 said:
wtf you talking about homie we two different people just like bloods and crips. And tell me how the fuck this thread got so long on the net bangers came out of hiding.
O yeah this is a sac town forum so why gay ass niggaz from richmond posting on here tryin to be somebody.
HOLD ON MAYNE AINT NOTHING GAY OVER HERE.NOTHING BUT GANGSTA HOMIE.BUT IF YAH WANT TAH GET INTO IT CHECK THA STATISTICS RICHMOND IS BOUT IT.WE LITTLE BUT WE REAL HOOD.I GOT SAC NIGGAHS SO I AINT GONNA SAY FUCC SAC.BUT IF YAH WANNA SEE WHAT US RICHMOND NIGGAH DO COME SEE ME HOMIE I BE ON THA 400 BARRETT BLOCK... COWARD!

Jun 9, 2005
CSIDERICHCITY said:
HOLD ON MAYNE AINT NOTHING GAY OVER HERE.NOTHING BUT GANGSTA HOMIE.BUT IF YAH WANT TAH GET INTO IT CHECK THA STATISTICS RICHMOND IS BOUT IT.WE LITTLE BUT WE REAL HOOD.I GOT SAC NIGGAHS SO I AINT GONNA SAY FUCC SAC.BUT IF YAH WANNA SEE WHAT US RICHMOND NIGGAH DO COME SEE ME HOMIE I BE ON THA 400 BARRETT BLOCK... COWARD!
Nigga hold on i neva said fuck richmond i said fuck gay niggaz talking shit from richmond is what i meant you dont refer to N's as chaps nigga thats grounds for you getting popped in your face homie. O and i far from a coward you fairy ass niggah.

Jan 23, 2006
^^^^^TRUE THESE BITCHES ARE BANGIN THE SOUTH IN THE NORTH, THATS WHY THEY DONT GET NO LOVE FROM THE REAL SEWER RATS DOWN SOUTH, THEY WERE FORCED UP HERE, BUT THEY STILL AINT SHIT.ASK ANY REAL CHOLO FORM LA.

Jan 19, 2003
if innocent paisas wearin blue lookin like scraps are gettin killed, it's half the fault of those gay lil paisa scraps that are surenos on their block when they're hella deep but it's, "I don't bang!" when they're caught slippin or confronted.