Fucked up shit...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Ry

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • Ry

Ry

I agree with everyone else, beat those bitches down.

Also, I;d usually never fuck with someone elses car, but in this scenario I kinda like the idea of driving an axe through the windshield.

Jun 2, 2002
at a time like this, it's hard not to act off impulse and emotion...i agree that your cousins are backstabbing pieces of shit, but at least try to teach them a lesson out of this. WITHOUT A DOUBT charge them for every fuckin penny they cost you...THEN charge them for the stress caused to your pregnant girl, then charge them for the overall hassle that it caused. Give them VERY STRICT dates to pay, and let it be known that if they don't follow through, they'll catch the most serious beat down of their lives. Obviously, you won't trust them in the future, but at least give them a chance to pay u back...and make sure u charge them some interest....if they say no, handle business....good luck

Apr 25, 2002
3xLaZY said:
at a time like this, it's hard not to act off impulse and emotion...i agree that your cousins are backstabbing pieces of shit, but at least try to teach them a lesson out of this. WITHOUT A DOUBT charge them for every fuckin penny they cost you...THEN charge them for the stress caused to your pregnant girl, then charge them for the overall hassle that it caused. Give them VERY STRICT dates to pay, and let it be known that if they don't follow through, they'll catch the most serious beat down of their lives. Obviously, you won't trust them in the future, but at least give them a chance to pay u back...and make sure u charge them some interest....if they say no, handle business....good luck
For sure... this is the mature way of handling a situation. But these little bastards aren't mature in any way, shape or form, so how do you expect them to respect his demands? And as he said, they will probably just jack someone else to be good on their debt. I say you just beat their fucking asses... no weapons, just fists. The path that they have set themselves on will inevitably lead them to jail or worse in the near future, so let them get themselves caught up with the law.

As C-Fresh said- "You gotta stay down and protect what you hustle for"

Jun 27, 2002
Beat they muthafuckin asses, Rape the mother..and get her hooked on heroin, burn they house down, shoot them in the kneecaps and then make them apologize for making you waste the bullets, Kidnap the little sister and gangrape her for 2 weeks, force her to smoke large amounts of meth and fuck your homies...

May 2, 2002
Well...I'm gonna go against the grain and say don't beat their ass. Do they deserve it? Fuck yeah...but you have to be an adult in this situation.

Who's to say they won't come back at you the same way? They've obviously shown they don't give a shit about you or your family.

You're older than these dudes...and you have a baby on the way. I know it's hard, but you can't let your emotions get in the way of being responsible.

I was in the exact same situation, and I was gonna go fuckin' ape shit on everyone...but my lady calmed me down. It's like the saying goes, what goes around, comes around. They'll get theirs in the end. Just keep a level head.

Oh, and if you have full coverage on your car, everything should be covered. If not, you're shit out of luck.

Jul 26, 2002
My first instinct would be to kick their asses but you have to look at this in a mature way. Don't do anything stupid that will fuck up your situation with you and your girl.

I say you go to the cops with this. Obviously your cousins don't give a shit about you, so return the favor. If they are stupid enough to take your shit they should know they have to deal with the consequences. Who knows if you go and beat them down, who's to say they won't file a report on you. Your over 18 which means you'll go to jail for some shit like that. It's not worth it.

Sep 19, 2003
Update:

I ended up getting a check from my insurance for $1800 dollars... My shit was probably worth like $500 altogether. I bought a nice deck, an OK amp and speaker, and used a few hundred for other shit. I'm giving the rest, about $700, to my lady to add to her 'baby stash". Mostly to pay her bills while she's out of work. If I wasn't pissed at the fuckers I would probably thank them. They never gave my shit back, or gave me money like their mom promised.

Turns out, the night I gave them a ride, they went back to the house we were at and jacked a couple hundred pounds from the dude. They took the load up to Phoenix, and stayed there for about a little more than a month. I hear the guy they jacked is still after them for the pounds, and he's got other people after my cousins. The system they jacked from me was used to be able to get to Phoenix and pay for rooms. I haven't ran into them, but I've been hearing about them.

They came back to town this past weekend, and I guess one of them bought a Lexus while he was in Phoenix. So, I'm watching the news yesterday and I hear his name. His dumbass got locked up. He was with two other guys. One of them is also a cousin of mines. I don't know where the other brother is, but I'm pretty sure he's on his way there also. This is the story:

http://www.dailystar.com/dailystar/metro/36542.php

"3 jailed after South Side shooting

Trio arrested after pursuit by vehicle, on foot

By Aaron Mackey
ARIZONA DAILY STAR

Three men who police said fired shots in a South Side neighborhood and then led sheriff's deputies on a vehicle chase were arrested Sunday.

The chase began around noon when deputies responded to a report of shots being fired from a 1991 red Lexus in the neighborhood of West Capistrano Road and South Camino de la Tierra, which is near West Valencia and South Mission roads, said Sgt. James Ogden, a Pima County Sheriff's Department spokesman.

Moments later, the vehicle, carrying Anthony Coronado, 19, David Espinoza, 18, and Ceasar Martinez, 18, was involved in a minor accident near Interstate 19 and West Irvington Road, he said.

The three men got out of the vehicle and ran to a nearby Home Depot, 1155 W. Irvington, Ogden said.

Deputies followed the trio on foot and asked employees to lock down the store, Ogden said.

One of the men was found alongside the building near a trash compactor, while the other two were detained near the store's entrance, Ogden said.

The three men never got into the store, which had locked its doors.

No weapons were found on the men or in the surrounding area, but after backtracking along the chase route, deputies found a loaded .45-caliber handgun on South Midvale Park Road just north of West Drexel Road, Ogden said.

The gun was thrown out of the men's vehicle at some point during the chase, Ogden said.

Coronado, Espinoza and Martinez were booked into Pima County jail Sunday on two felony counts each of endangerment and fleeing from law enforcement, Ogden said."

My cousin's futures are fucked. I'm not even going to waste my time worrying about them. I've got my own family to worry about. They chose this path and now they've got to deal with it.

Sep 19, 2003
Naw, it's a lot of weight but they didn't even take all of it. I smelled that shit from the opposite side of the house that night. He probably had about 500 lbs all together. When I was in high school, I used to see this chick who's dad balled. His brothers all did it too. They were all caught at his house unloading a big ass semi. They had like more than 3 tons up in that bitch... I remember one of her uncles was married to this white bitch, and they named their kids after some funky ass names... like the Three Muskateers type of names. I can't remember them off the top of the head, but it sounded like names that they would be "Sir" before. The money must have really gotten to their head.

Tucson is a major distribution point. There are a lot of stash houses out here. Check out this article from earlier this month... http://www.dailystar.com/dailystar/metro/33792.php

"After nearly a year of investigation, authorities arrested 23 people Tuesday and seized dozens of homes and vehicles in the first outward strike against an organization suspected of moving roughly $1 million in marijuana into Tucson each day."

"With secondary stash houses and trafficking hubs in at least Phoenix, Los Angeles, Denver, New York, New Jersey and Ohio, the marijuana was likely distributed nationwide, said Sgt. Marco Borboa, a Tucson Police Department spokesman. "

"Stash-house busts in recent months have yielded far more marijuana than in the past. Older busts generally peaked at about 1,000 pounds, but officers increasingly found several thousand pounds of marijuana in stash houses."