Fucked up shit...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 19, 2003
This morning I wake up at like 5:00 to my lady screaming at somebody in the front yard, and a car speeding away. So I get up ask her what the fuck happened and she tells me someone broke into my car. I ask her what they got, and she says everything! So I go check, and sure enough they took my deck, speakers, my amp, cds, and few other things. Now, I don't know if my insurance is covering any of it, kuz I got jacked the same way New Years about a year and a half ago. And that time, they said it was a one time thing, and they don't usually replace shit like that. So she tells me what kind of car she saw, I call the cops and let them know and two hours later they get there and I make a report. Then they start questioning me if someone recently asked about my system, and I remembered that last Saturday I gave my little cousins and their friend a ride home kuz they were stuck at some party. They were asking me if I needed any shit for it, and that they'd hook me up with whatever. I mean, these dudes are like 18, and have been jacking since like 13.

So I get to work and call my brother to let him know, and I tell him how I think it might have been my cousins or their friend, and he asks me what kind of car it was, and when I tell him he's like "that's their new car!" And I'm like "WTF?? Since when?" And he says they got it two days ago (Wednesday). So I've been fucken heated all day, stuck at work pissed. He's been calling their mom all day and she says they've been out partying since they got the car. These fuckers busted up my window, took all my shit... and they're my little cousins. Most of my family doesn't like them, kuz they've fucked everybody over... but I've been cool with them this whole time, and they've always respected me.

My girl is 6 1/2 months pregnant, and the thing that pisses me off the most is the fact that she was the one that scared these fuckers away. She heard noises and went into the living room. She saw a light and opened the door, then realized the light was in my car, and two fools were in it grabbing shit. She screamed out, "What the fuck do you little shits think you're doing!" And they were like, "OH FUCK", and just booked to the car and drove off. It wasn't my cousins in MY car, but someone in the other car threw a hoodie on when they saw her.

I usually don't sleep through shit, I'm a very light sleeper. But you know when noises become a part of your dreams, well I dreamed about a bottle breaking, and my lady screaming at her little brother... so my brain didn't work like it was supposed to. And I knew it was them, kuz two other cars were unlocked with shit in them, and they were untouched. They went straight to my car.

Their mom just called me crying, saying she's sorry, and that they said they're going to give me my shit back. That they're going to fix everything. These foos are broke, they ain't gonna fix shit. Hopefully, my insurance will at least pay for the window. They fucked up all my wires, so I'm going to have to pay for that shit too... These dudes just have no respect for anything. They're my blood and I have luv for them, but damm... They're mom is always defending them, and I don't want her to get mad at me, or any of my family to get mad at me over me trippin or doing something stupid. Especially right now, kuz I've got a baby on the way, and I just don't need this shit right now. My lady thinks I should just tell the cops they did it, and let the cookies crumble. I don't know if I can do something like that though. I was thinking of making them pay me back for any damage, over time... But I don't know how long they'd stick to that. They're young and completely irresponsible. Of course, they can pay me back in trade, but that means they'll just jack someone else... I could use a few things and all, but is that right? Anybody have any suggestions... besides killing them or beating the shit out of them.

May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
" Anybody have any suggestions... besides killing them or beating the shit out of them."

NOPE! nigga they 18 now(adults) they need they ass whooped! they obviously dont give a fuck about you cuz they took you for your shit...dont let no one step on you! beat that ass an show em you aint fuckin around...

fuck snitchin to po po's if they always doin this typa shit, they bound to get caught....tax that ass an let po's catch in the next act

YEA, FAMILIA IS SPOSED TO HAVE UR BACK. UR NEVER SPOSED TO FUCK WITH YOU FAMILIA BUT THEY CROSSED THE LINE AND SHOW THEY DONT HOLD YOU BOND BY BLOOD SACRED. YOU NEED TO FUCK EM UP AND SHWO THEM THERE PLACE BEFOR THEY THINK THEY CAN TRY SOMTHING EVEN WORSE. SHIT I MEAN THIS TIME ITS YOUR CAR, NEXT TIME IT MIGHT BE YOUR MOMS HOUSE.... THINK ABOUT IT.

Jun 18, 2004
That's a tough story. I say let nature take its course. Shit is gonna catch up to them...let it. Never snitch, cause either way it is us against them(cops). If you got love for these fools, then sit them down and give them the real. If not, let them feel the real on their own, cause that jackin shit gone catch up...you got to know though that one night it might not be a pregnant woman checkin them...it might be a dude strappin for real. Pretty much it's a lose lose situation...fuck them for being j-cats, but at the same time they are family...good luck bro.

Apr 1, 2002
Damize-Clicc said:
" Anybody have any suggestions... besides killing them or beating the shit out of them."

NOPE! nigga they 18 now(adults) they need they ass whooped! they obviously dont give a fuck about you cuz they took you for your shit...dont let no one step on you! beat that ass an show em you aint fuckin around...

fuck snitchin to po po's if they always doin this typa shit, they bound to get caught....tax that ass an let po's catch in the next act
I concur to the fullest, beat the shit outta these fucks.

Aug 20, 2003
www.myspace.com
^^^ REAL FUCKIN TALK..FAMILY AINT SUPPOSED TO DO DAT SHIT TO BEGIN WITH AND IF U LET DEM SLIDE DEY JUST GONE BE LIKE OH HE AINT TRIPPIN .....I WOULD TAKE A BAT TO DEY DOMES AND DEN IF DEY STILL ALIVE SIT DOWN AND TALK TO DEM

Apr 25, 2002
My blood uncle who I was hella close to stole over a thousand dollars from me once... basically, that bought him a one-way ticket out of my life. You dont fuck family over, and if you do, you aint family no more, ever. Plain and simple.

Apr 1, 2002
^That's fucked up shit but not as fucked as I'm about to tell you. My cousin's Aunt whom I'm not related to had 17 G'z cash for renovation for her house. She placed the cash in a piggy bank or some safe that was unsafe and it was ganked. She had no clue who did it but she suspected it was one of her 2 gangsta brothers. So she went to a psychic and asked and the psychic told her it was a man with a scar on his face that stole it. She then knew immediately that it was her brother who has some scars on his face that were from a fire. She just called both the brothers anyway and she said "Don't ever come to my house again." 17 fuckin G'z down the fuckin drain, ain't that about a bitch.

Jan 25, 2003
Yeah, you ain't got no excuse. You know fa sho it's them. You also know fa sho that they have a new ride.

My favorite type of car vandalism was slamming an axe through the windshield and slam it and leave it burried in the car hood. Also dumping motor oil in the gas tank.

4th of July just passed, so here's a secret. Epoxy three M-80's together and then dip em in BB's. SMash the window, light, throw - and the BB's explode into shrapnel and trash the interior. If you get lucky, you might total the car. But be sure to dump the oil in the gas tank just in case.

Apr 25, 2002
www.idealsentertainment.com
Fuck that shit, when it's family there are no questions asked. If my cousin ever ganked my shit, I'd visit his house THAT NIGHT, and beat that ass. I remember one night my little cousin got way out of line, and his brother SMASHED him, completely...beat his ass to the ground and kicked him in the face a few times. But, that's just how we get down in my family...if you cross any lines you get your ass beat, period.

I'd say, go see your cousin and his folks, and smash on 'em, then tell 'em what's up. If you don't do it, somebody else will...and it will be a LOT worse than a beat down.

Sep 19, 2003
Hey, thanx for the responces. I can't even find these dudes. Their mom swears up and down their bringing my shit back. She says she has no idea where they are, or how to get a hold of them. My whole families pissed off at them over this. I don't know how shit's gonna happen... When I gave them a ride the other day, it was the first time I'd seen them in like 6 months. They don't come around the family anymore, I don't know where they kick it, and I don't know where to find them. My guess is I'm going to just wake up one morning with the shit on my porch, and they're just going to disappear again. Their little sister called me saying not to be mad at them, and it wasn't them, it was their friends. But even if it was their friends, it was their car and their directions, and most likely one of them was probably driving. She says they weren't even in the car... I smell bullshit... and I'm pissed off right now....