Fuck this chicago blizzard

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 27, 2009
I got a free sick day at work last nite cuz the governer declared it state of emergency.
yeah Wisconsin got hit pretty bad. Snow plow hasnt even passed by my street yet. all the neighbors been helping each other shovel the alleys to get their cars out and shit. they closed MATC down and i think that its gonna be shut down tomorrow too since they closed the all the Milwaukee Public Schools down.

fuck going outside this week

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
The whole northeast has just been getting fucking raped by mother nature this winter. I'm surprised that the midwest didn't get it as bad as they did with all those other storms.

Out here in Seattle if there is a 1/2 fucking inch of snow most people freak the fuck out. In the 20 years I've lived here there has been maybe 6 times that it snowed so much that people really had a reason to complain about it.

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
man..its fucked up to say because as a cali boy i cant imagine but that shit look hella peaceful

fuck the cold wind though

Dec 17, 2004
the snows been coming down in nyc. i took this pic walking home the other night

my last day in san diego it was 80 degrees and i spent all day at the beach. the next day i was in 25 degree snow weather. i like it though. im sure it gets old after years, but so far i dig this whole snow thing

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
that storm reached el paso... we got snow... thank god not as much as you fuckers lol

I did get a free day off of work, and school at least!