Fuck this chicago blizzard

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 4, 2009
Neighbors garage,trampoline and my fence (this is how much we actually got)

Neighbors front yard, and their cars buried

After shoveling at 9 am

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002

If we got snow like that in seattle the city would shut down for a week at least!

But that's because we got hills. I remember chitown how flat it was. Go up to sears tower and you can see like 4 states away it's so damn flat
yea and its amazing to see that entire area covered in snow, the whole city is covered in a blanket of white

they were sayin swells of 18 feet were gonna hit the shore at Northwestern Univ.

my ex has been sendin me pics thru out the shit

Jul 21, 2002
Oklahoma
www.youtube.com
And the Oklahoma Blizzard. Didn't get as much as Chicago but I got a 2.5 foot snow drift blocking my door right now. Car had a grip of snow on it but I got the snow off of it pretty easily with a broom. I still can't get out my complex though, exit is blocked by snow thanks to the snow plow on the main street.

Mar 24, 2006
I love the snow.

Here in KC its all over the place and it is sunny as hell today. Makes it even brighter with it shining off the snow. Woke up this morning and damn near went blind when i opened the door. Its only 12 degrees outside right now though...that sucks. Other then that. I like it.

Its not that bad at all really when you think about it....i mean there is only snow on the ground here about 2 weeks a year overall.

You Cali boys can keep the nice weather all year long for all i care, its good to have alil snow in your life from time to time...lol

Nov 1, 2004
I still don't understand why anyone lives in places like that. I just went outside in shorts and a t-shirt and i was mad that there is a cool breeze in Chula Vista today. We might be spoiled in So Cal, but thats why I live here. If I want to go snowboarding, I'll drive to the snow.