FUCK THE POLICE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Palmer

RIP SouthernComfort
Apr 10, 2006
SEAHAWKS!!!
Fuck cops, all cops. It would be sweet to have a hidden camera or something and get the fucks doing some shit like that. I would love to see a j-boeg go down for being a cocky prick.

Speakin of boeg, where you at chump? You just gonna let all this cop bashin go down without defending them or what?

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
@ Pure life, cops don't have access to your records when they pull you over. They can see if you have a warrant, but in no shape for or fashion can they just look at your record (ON THE SPOT) and decide what action to take. Being of ANY descent with a criminal background is hard these days (less so for white americans.) I'm not saying rights aren't being stripped away from people, but the average person (non-felon excluded) does have rights in this country. Again, if a police officer did EXACTLY what you said and NOTHING else happened he broke the law, but what else was going on? Were you doing anything? Did a crime occur in the area? What else happened? Why were you pulled over?

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
what you mean they dont have no records?
Read my statement again.

it shows everything that you've done in the past (crimes you been convicted only) ..shows traffic violations etc...
What department is this? Some departments still use OUTDATED computers and some don't even have computers in the cars, so how do they have access to all of your records and what you've been convicted of? You've had MURDER suspects that have been pulled over and cited and officers didn't go fumbling through their car looking for stuff.

Also, why are you avoiding the questions? Here it is you are claiming something happened to you, yet I asked you twice now to tell us what exactly happened, but you keep avoiding it. In your instance I don't believe you. I honestly believe you were doing something that gave them some sort of justification to do whatever it is you claim they might have done. People with negative experiences usually go into detail, but as I mentioned before you're avoiding the issue.

but really tho..you think cops give a fuck if you know your rights or not?
Some do, and some don't.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
live in a city (city of concord), i have a family member that works with them..
One of my CJ teachers is a retired sgt from the concord police department. I'll ask him friday about the computers in the cars and what actually pop up.

I used to work with the city of concord myself, I've seen what those computers can do when they do a record search...
Sure you did...you went from working with the concord PD to being a felon overnight.

and as far as my convictions..i cant post them all...too many of them..
Homie, we are NOT talking about your convictions. What awe are talking about is a SPECIFIC incident that YOU claimed to have happened. You said the police pulled you over, and all this other stuff happened. THATS what I am asking you to talk about and you've had ample time to do so. Since you haven't done so I now form teh conclusion that you made the entire thing up.

but when a cops pulls you over and they run you in their computer..this is what they will see..

battery peace ofcr/emerg persnl/etc/obstructs/resists public officer
*dispo:convicted
conv status: misdeameanor
sent: 36 months probation, 180 days jail, fine

robbery 2nd degree, force/adw not firearm:gbi likely/threaten crime with intent to terrorize/prevnt/disuade wtns threat/forc
*dispo:convicted
conv status: felony
sent: 46 months probation, 330 days jail, imp sen ss
Lets say this type of info pops up on EVERY computer when an officer runs someones name. Can you explain why officers ask if a person is on probation or why it may be required for some on probation to tell an officer they are on probation? Now, tell me if the stuff you just posted is PRE Project 54 or if it is TACNET. Also, you don't have to live in a rural area for your cities department to not have up to date technology. All you need to do is live in a city that is strapped for cash and where a large amount of the budget is going to something besides law enforcement.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
:dead: I will.

wrong again, this is after...felony was from 97-98..i worked with the City of Concord from oct 99 to december 03...
Wrong again on what? You are making it seem as if all squad cars have teh ability to dig up your info on teh spot because they have computers. I am saying many departments DON'T have this ability because they don't have the funds to pay for the equipment. In addition, these people rely on DISPATCH to relay information to them about the people being detained, so that about sums it up. So you are a convicted felon, yet you were able to work with the city of concord from 99 to 03? Please tell us where you were employed and what your job duties consisted of.

well cops will search you and your car because of what you have been convicted...to them you're a felon not an A-class citizen..
WRONG! Police officers will not just hop up and search your car based on what you've been convicted of. If what you are saying is true we would have VIOLATIONS OF THE CONSTITUTION WITH EVERY SEARCH. No one is saying that they DO look at you in a great light, because police subculture doesn't view the public as A-class citizens, however what you are posting is lunacy, and why you continue to do it is beyond me.

Again, you have provided NO DETAILS about this alleged experience you said happened, so again, it is safe to say that you made the entire incident up.

LET's SAY THAT IS THE INFO that pops up in every officer squad car that's equipped with a laptop
Yet you can't tell me if this is project 54 stuff, Tacnet or anything dealing with squad car computers....LMAO! Sure man. EVERY SQUAD CAR IN AMERICA WITH A COMPUTER HAS THIS INFO.....

you see that example, that's from my records...there's more shit..but no need to be added...
You just happened to have a copy of your records on hand to prove your point...what....the cars have PRINTERS also? They printed you out a copy while you were in the back of a squad car?

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
THIZZ.I.IZ. said:
funny just how i be gettin yall confused,and dont know how why :ermm:
CAUSE MAYBE WE HOMIES IN REAL LIFE AND ARE BOTH FROM THE HOOD? OR WE HAVE SIMILAR ATTITUDES OR THOUgHTS? BUT ON THE RILLA, ME AND HERESY ARE TWO OPPOSITES OF THE SAME SPECTRUM. PAY ATTENTION.

Nov 20, 2005
53% of 72 is 38.16. so that makes Concord PD's budget ~$38 million.

Thats more than the budget for the entire city of Pittsburg. So when my ass gets followed around by four crown vics on my way to my boys house, you better believe they are running my plates, then running my record....all from within the car.

~k.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
did you? obviously not!
More proof that a lot of people here don't read before they reply:

I'll ask him friday about the computers in the cars and what actually pop up..
LMAO@"obviously not!" That was said BEFORE friday (which is today), and I don't have class until 3 hours from now. Did you read? Obviously not.

obviously you never been inside of a police car..keep it square...and yes I was able to get a job..because my uncle works with the street deparment..
So, because YOU were DUMB ENOUGH TO GET CAUGHT and spend four seconds inside of a police squad car before you name dropped I'm keeping it square? LMAO!!!!! Sure, "Mr. Im a felon from concord". Also, if I sat in the back of the car for a day or one hour I sure wouldn't waste my time trying to look at the computers in the front seat while I am in back, handcuffed and barely able to see through the front because of the barrier. :dead:

Sure, a convicted felon was able to get a job in the street department...anything is possible in concord. BTW, can I call you a square for working with the concord PD?

A police officer WILL SEARCH ANYONE if they feel like it..everytime i get pulled over..i get searched.
No, an officer will NOT search anyone if they feel like it. They search YOU because you obviously have a spirit of weakness like a sniveling cur. Again, if police went around doing this you would have civil rights violations EVERYTIME someone is searched. Show me in the constitution where police will search anyone, or better yet, show me where this is concord policy.

i get searched..even tho i say no..you think cops give a fuck if they violate the constitution? NO!.
You are a dummy. I can gurantee that if you were honest and told EXACTLY what happened I could tell you why you were searched. Unfortunately you don't possess an honest bone in your body so I'll chalk that. As far as not caring about the constitution? Some don't some do, and when major violations come to light the city is usually held liable and cash out.

the funny thing about you is..that you think you're right..but YOU ARE NOT!
Again, if what you are saying is true (which it isn't) that would mean all police search without a reason and violate the constitution.

is this how you will sum it up? because you know you're wrong and you have nothing really to talk about..maybe experience it yourself and then you'll see what i'm talking about...
Again, YOU were the one who came on here babbling about how the police mistreated you, yet when you are asked to explain what actually happened you FAILED TO ADDRESS IT. Listen, I'm not going to sit here and believe your mumbo-jumbo just cause you said it. See, I believe Nav because he explained the shit, I told him where I could see why the police searched the car, but I also told him their behavior was inappropriate. But you? You simply come off like a raging lunatic with NOTHING to back your claim. This is not about me and my experience with the police. This is about YOU and YOUR so-called experience with the police.Stop using fallicies and bottle spinning.

it's 2006...90% of the police squad cars in the U.S. are equipped with laptops and video recording devices..YOU LOSE AGAIN
With no way to validate this numbe rand with no source besides yourself how are we to know these numbers are accurate? Again, if you didn't even understand the questions I asked you about Tacnet, I'm sure you're a credible source for info in regards to the percentage of of squad cars with up to date technology...Sorry, junior YOU loose again.

actually it wasnt right in my hand..but it was saved in my file cabinets with other documents i've saved..and i got from when i got my DUI in 2005...
Sure, and this was before you got the "street department" (informant.)

It's called a "PEOPLE'S DISCOVERY PACKAGE"...the deparment that pulls you over gets all that information to investigage your case and who you are..
Sure, and they just happened to be investigating you (lol), and it just so happened that they turned it over to you when you got caught drunk driving...LMAO!!!!! I AM LAUGHING AT YOU.

so therefore...YOU LOSE AGAIN
Sure, pal.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
kayvee said:
53% of 72 is 38.16. so that makes Concord PD's budget ~$38 million.

Thats more than the budget for the entire city of Pittsburg. So when my ass gets followed around by four crown vics on my way to my boys house, you better believe they are running my plates, then running my record....all from within the car.

~k.
Can you please post a break down of the concord polices budget, and how money is allocated. It would be a blessing if you posted how much went into squad cars, how much went into police renovcation, how much went into the helicopters they were leasing, how much they had to spend on outsourcing (getting other departments to cover other areas), how much was spent on C.O.P.S type organizations, how much was spent on police training, and how much was devoted to liability and insurance.

Thanks a million.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
did you run out of minutes on your cell phone or what?
Huh?!?!?! WTF does a CELL PHONE have to do with me having class and asking my teacher questions before and after class? LMAO!!!!

is this your best comeback? just because you're a moron does not mean you're in the right all the times...just take it like a man and admit it that you're wrong..lol@you trying to bash me...
I am a moron, in school, with no felony convictions and the potential to parlay this into six figures if I decide to become a criminologist. You are a felon with the potential to never make more than 30k per year. Yes, I am the moron. Listen buddy, you continue to open a can of worms and NOW you want to make it seem like I'm insulting you but YOU were the one who made the "keep it square" comment. So, I'm not bashing you, I'm simply telling it like it is. You were dumb enough to commit a crime and get caught. I wasn't.:dead:

and yes you can see over the "Glass" or "Metal Hole Barrier" (DUMB ASS)
Again, if I am under stress from being locked up and hand cuffed my priorities are not looking at a less than 13 inch monitor. My priorties are keeping my mouth shut so I don't get the rodney king treatment, or I'm trying to find a way out the cuffs and out the vehicle. Also, some barriers you CAN'T look through because the holes are minute (DUMB ASS)

yes I'm an ex convicted felon...alot of people with records work with many cities..just because you're a felon they cant deny you employment..that would violate my rights...RIGHT?...now you are claiming that I worked with the CPD? LOLLLLLL FUNNY!
The way you're talking I wouldn't be shocked if you were some type of informant. Look at you. Here it is I'm telling people they need to start learning their rights because the majority don't know them, and not knowing them allows the police to keep us down and mistreat us, yet you are basically saying not to learn about them and to simply roll over and accept it. Again, it wouldn't shock me if you did work for the police.

his word or your word? and you think this is only concord policy? WOW...you need to get out of your house more often and explore the world..

i been pulled over in many cities and same shit happens..
Ok, I need to get out more yet I've been to over 25 different states and 2 countries. You simply get pulled over in concord for driving drunk and drop your family members name so they can give you a pass. Again, if police went around doing this you would have civil rights violations EVERYTIME someone is searched. Show me in the constitution where police will search anyone, or better yet, show me where this is concord policy. In fact, show me where this is the policy of ANY department!!!! If this IS happening to you (I believe you're a liar from teh pit of hell) this is the MORE reason why you need to speak out, demand to know what the law REALLY states and hold these people accountable if your rights have been violated and policy has been broken. Instead what do you do? Come on here and say madness like "FUCK THE POLICE". Here it is I'm trying to help educate people, but you are actually trying to keep people DUMBFOUNDED.

I'm a dummy because of what? you think a cop is gonna sit there and say.."LET ME READ WHAT THE CONSTITUTION SAYS"...fuck outta here wit tha shit...it's their word against mines...
You are a dummy for once again not reading what is posted on staying on point. Here it is I have REPEATED the same question over and over, yet in your infinite wisdom you continue to avoid it.

and you still thinking cops dont do violate peoples right..well they do..dumb ass..
I am not saying police do NOT violate rights you idiot. What I am saying is the police did not violate YOUR rights, and that if all police did excatly what you're implying (which they DON'T), the constitution would be violated EACH AND EVERYTIME A PERSON IS SEARCHED. Please, READ and THINK critically before you respond. No wonder you got caught and are now a felon. Dummies usually get caught.:dead:

why would i have to explain something to someone that can't comprehend at all?... but i'll make it simple for you.. I GOT PULLED OVER, THEY LOOKED AT MY RECORD AND WHEN ASKED IF THEY COULD SEARCH MY CAR..I SAID "NO"..BUT THEY STILL WENT AND DID IT.....COPS DONT CARE...IF YOU HAVE A RECORD, YOU'RE A CRIMINAL IN THEIR EYES NO MATTER WHAT!..
Someone that can't comprehend it? LMAO! Sure pal. Listen, you are making the claim that a cop pulled you over, yet you don't even tell us WHY you got rolled on. In addition, you don't tell us WHAT was inside the car that caused teh officer to search. If they asked to search the car, you said NO, and they did it anyway the majority of the time is because they have SOMETHING ELSE TO GO ON that YOU (the general public) are NOT AWARE OF and this allows them to get away with doing it to unsuspecting people in the future. Also, it doesn't matter if you have a record or not. Police subculture is the "us VS them" culture. The felon and the non felon are the same to them and the view isn't a good one.

even those police cars in rural areas with a small budget carry video recording devices and laptops mounted to their computers..

IT'S A KNOWN FACT AND YOU STILL IN DENIAL!
Here is what I asked my teacher (who is a retired SGT) and I wrote down what he told me.

When asked about the amount of cars in america that have computers he said:

"around 75 to 85% have them, but a lot of them function in different ways depending on the agency. Depending on how new they are they can bring up your record and your I.D. to prove who you are, and some can even get into the FBI data base, but it would have to go through dispatch." He went on to say "In concord they have full blown color ones with the windows operating system, and we can pull up pictures and records, but some people are still relying on dispatch to give them criminal history, and even then when the systems are old it takes awhile for dispatch to relay the information because of the delay, so they may not bother with it."

Now here is what he said about cameras:

"Far less departments have cameras and you would think that more had them because of all of the police liability issues. The reason why less departments have them is because they are more expensive than the computers, require a lot of space and require a lot of service maintenace." :dead:

When asked about police pulling someone over strictly because of their criminal record he said, "That is illegal and if that is happening people need to be held accountable because it is a type of profiling. A record doesn't mean a person is guilty of a crime, but officers can use that in conjuction with something else to justify why they did a search."

Again, this is from my teacher who is a retired,Sgt and I asked him these questions before class. I will take the words of my teacher who has been in law enforcement for over 20 years and who teaches criminal justice,than an ex-felon who can't even tell us where he got his stats from or why he was actually pulled over. :dead:

is this your best comeback because you can't face the fact that you are wrong and someone is right?...just take it like a man and do some research on it....are you a republican by the way?

your intelligence is there..but you are not all there...
No I am not a republican. I am a registered democrat and I believe voting is a waste of my time.

laugh all you want..you just happen to be un-informed about EVERYTHING..... I'm laughing at you because you're in denial..wow i got caught drunk driving..so funny..wow..

I'm telling you..you have no comebacks because you are in the wrong..
Again, awareness and knowledge are key. If people knew about their rights and were more informed about police policy you would have more police being held accountable for violating civil rights (when it happens.)