FUCK THE POLICE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 3, 2005
sorry i know this is not a counselors office or whatever where i should be venting personal shit out and what not but i think this topic is relavent and should be discussed.

tonight at like 1 i was driving home perfectly sober when i get pulled over by a cop. the reason was because my left break light was out. the police officer looked at my face and hit his flashlight against my window and told me to roll it all the way down. i had a big puff coat on and my face was kinda scruffy so i was lookin extra middle eastern. at this point 2 other cop cars pull up, totalling the pig count to 5 officers. i didnt have an ID on me so he told me "get the fuck out". in those words. after making me stand on the sidewalk he told me to put both hands behind my head and and said they were gonna search me for an ID but searched me for weapons (checking my belt, my socks, etc.) he then gave me 3 alcohol tests (line, eyes, breathalizer). then he got in my face and told me to say hello so he could smell my breathe. i told him it was ramadan so i wouldnt do that kinda stuff and he said "i dont know what the fuck youre talking about". while hes doing all this, another cop was searching the ins and outs of my car, opening capartments and everything. he asked "so howd u get a mercedes, u wouldnt happen to have stole it would u". to make a long story short, they ended up having nothing on me and tossed (not handed) my papers back to me, telling me to "get the fuck outta here, and get a license tomorrow or we'll arrest u next time we see u". this is maybe the 4th time something like this has happened. usually its in a city like oakland or frisco, but this was in san ramon of all places.

anyways i wanted to know if u guys disagree with my feelings towards cops, or how yall felt about police, police harrassment, crooked cops or ne of that. do u think this happened because of my race or do u think cops are like this to everybody? what yall think

Aug 8, 2003
i think it has to do with both your race and where you were at.. i was talking to a female who married a valley cop and she said even he admitted that valley cops are more assholes because they dont have to deal with hella people like a city with a population over 100,000.. and being that your middle eastern probably added fuel to the fire with that redneck "kill all who hate pork" mentality..

but it varies.. ive been stopped by cops who were pretty fuckin koo about shit when they coulda got one over on me, and then theres the times where the cop made something really small and miniscule into something overblown and exagerated..

for example..

me, my cuzzin and a few homies got stopped for speeding (even tho they never gave me a ticket) and searched the car because they smelled weed *even tho a homie had a canabis card*.. they found a homemade scythe i made in school for an art project (making the reaper) and a pellet gun i had in my trunk that i was selling.. the asshole that initally pulled us over pointed at me and said 3 diffrent times.. "i think we should take him for having all these weapons" LMAOO.. even after i told him the pellet gun was a toy and hes all "no its not".. and even after i told him i could get a note from my welding teacher to show im making an art project, he said "so..".. but in the end they couldnt take me, but they did my homie for havin a shank..

then theres the time i got blurped while smokin a blunt.. my tags had just expired "a month ago" and dood came up to my window and said "why does it smell like weed?" i told him i had a blunt *not that i was smoking it* and that i had a canabis card.. cop jus said "ok, come to my car so i can write u a ticket for your tags, i dont like the smell".. so as he was writing my ticket a msg came over his walkie talkie deal and said i had a warrant... he looked at me and asked if i knew about it and i played dumb.. hes said "if you promise to take care of it this month ill pretend i didnt hear it".. and let me go.. needless to say im gonna keep my promise cuz he coulda really fucked my nite up.. i was in flip flops sweats at 2 in the mornin..

Mar 12, 2005
NavThaShah said:
sorry i know this is not a counselors office or whatever where i should be venting personal shit out and what not but i think this topic is relavent and should be discussed.

tonight at like 1 i was driving home perfectly sober when i get pulled over by a cop. the police officer looked at my face and hit his flashlight against my window and told me to roll it all the way down. i had a big puff coat on and my face was kinda scruffy so i was lookin extra middle eastern. at this point 2 other cop cars pull up, totalling the pig count to 5 officers. i didnt have an ID on me so he told me "get the fuck out". in those words. after making me stand on the sidewalk he told me to put both hands behind my head and and said they were gonna search me for an ID but searched me for weapons (checking my belt, my socks, etc.) he then gave me 3 alcohol tests (line, eyes, breathalizer). then he got in my face and told me to say hello so he could smell my breathe. i told him it was ramadan so i wouldnt do that kinda stuff and he said "i dont know what the fuck youre talking about". while hes doing all this, another cop was searching the ins and outs of my car, opening capartments and everything. he asked "so howd u get a mercedes, u wouldnt happen to have stole it would u". to make a long story short, they ended up having nothing on me and tossed (not handed) my papers back to me, telling me to "get the fuck outta here, and get a license tomorrow or we'll arrest u next time we see u". this is maybe the 4th time something like this has happened. usually its in a city like oakland or frisco, but this was in san ramon of all places.

anyways i wanted to know if u guys disagree with my feelings towards cops, or how yall felt about police, police harrassment, crooked cops or ne of that. do u think this happened because of my race or do u think cops are like this to everybody? what yall think
I'm pretty sure everyone humble or boastful had this shit happening. There's nothing wrong with feeling sour towards pigs, more than 50% of the juras pigs are crooked, I think the real number is like 70%. Pigs are bitches!

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
I dislike the cops a lot...no matter where they're from...But where I go to school, they're BITCHES...They'll follow you around town waiting for you to fuck up so they can pull you over...I've been stopped walking through CAMPUS, and asked if I go to school here....Made wanna say, "no, I just have this fucking back pack on cause there's a bomb in it and I want to kill you stupid mother fuckers." It's like they're fucking retarded and just look for anyone that they think doesn't fit the bill of a "normal" person that believes all the bullshit that the gov't feeds us about the police seriously protecting and serving....when all they do is neglect and observe...fuck em.

And that's fucked up that happened to you like that. I assume they were white?

Mar 12, 2005
Sixxness said:
I dislike the cops a lot...no matter where they're from...But where I go to school, they're BITCHES...They'll follow you around town waiting for you to fuck up so they can pull you over...I've been stopped walking through CAMPUS, and asked if I go to school here....Made wanna say, "no, I just have this fucking back pack on cause there's a bomb in it and I want to kill you stupid mother fuckers." It's like they're fucking retarded and just look for anyone that they think doesn't fit the bill of a "normal" person that believes all the bullshit that the gov't feeds us about the police seriously protecting and serving....when all they do is neglect and observe...fuck em.

And that's fucked up that happened to you like that. I assume they were white?
I was walking around campus at College, and a asian or pacific island cops sees me and does nothing, then some white security campus spots me and thinks I'm a drug dealer so they tell the cop. The cop yanks me hella hard on the shoulder and says to me and my friend who obviously was dressed well enough not to look like a drug dealer and say you PUNKS ARE DRUG DEALERS!? HUH?! HUH?! I said we're here for school and...he cuts me off and says, punk if I ever see you with anything suspicious you're done. And he left. Another incident I was at a Football game, I'm an alumni, and I was walking to pick up my lil sister, I had a P-coat, and some Black Jeans. I guess it was wearing all black and having a black and red SF hat that he spotted me. But anyways, I'm walking and this punk cop pulls the stick as if he's gonna hit me, I flinch and he smiles and smiles it off, then he says ay do you have anywhere to go! I said I'm here to pick up my lil sister and he says, if I see you and your crew, you're gonna be in trouble. WHAT CREW?! DAMN PIGS STEREO TYPICAL, COPS DON'T HAVE TO BE WHITE TO BE A PIG, ALL COPS, BLACK, ASIAN, MEXICAN, THEY LIKE TO ABUSE POWER!

Jul 21, 2005
snypamuzicc.blogspot.com
Tha Sinner said:
i heard that the kops kant do shit if you say "Fuck The Law" or anything that has to do wit them in front of them.......is it true?
well there been a case somewhere in up on the east coast around new york i dont remember where exactly. that this guy got pulled over twice for speeding by the same cop then the next day he slow down cause he knew the cop was there so he flick him off but it was a different cop that time and he took him downtown and sue them for violating his first amendment and he did win he got a couple of million from it, but i wouldnt go out and try it though.

but back to your question, if you just say something wrong where it can be taking as a threat you will go downtown.

May 13, 2002
montyslaw.blogspot.com
kingsvillektp said:
HELL YEAH FUCK THE POLICE, THEY THROUGH ME IN JAIL JUST FOR BEING HIGH. I WASNT HARMING NO ONE AND I WAS MINDING MY BIDNESS. FUCKERS!!!!
How the fuck did they know you were high? Did you tell them? Everytime I get pulled over or stopped by cops, they always ask me if I'm on Meth, Coke, Weed, they even ask me if I'm on cough medicine. I always look high to them for some reason, and many times I am high. But they can never prove shit unless you have weed or a pipe or something on you. I just say that I'm tired and tell them to fuck off.

And on the subject, yeah fuck cops. Not all of them are crooked racist fucks, but they are all part of the same dirty business and can fuck you over if they want to.

Sep 22, 2006
Houston
oakraiders9 said:
How the fuck did they know you were high? Did you tell them? Everytime I get pulled over or stopped by cops, they always ask me if I'm on Meth, Coke, Weed, they even ask me if I'm on cough medicine. I always look high to them for some reason, and many times I am high. But they can never prove shit unless you have weed or a pipe or something on you. I just say that I'm tired and tell them to fuck off.

And on the subject, yeah fuck cops. Not all of them are crooked racist fucks, but they are all part of the same dirty business and can fuck you over if they want to.
the cop smelt it on me. and my eyes were bloody red. lol... im going to court tomarrow over the shit. just did my community service and took some drug classes. tomarrow my probation is over! yes I FEEL GOOD.

May 13, 2002
montyslaw.blogspot.com
kingsvillektp said:
the cop smelt it on me. and my eyes were bloody red. lol... im going to court tomarrow over the shit. just did my community service and took some drug classes. tomarrow my probation is over! yes I FEEL GOOD.
That sucks man, you gotta have cologne on you or some body spray. And if your eyes get red, Visine. "You gotta outsmart the Po-po's"- E-40.

But good luck with court though.

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
NAV,
HELL NAW YOU AIN'T WRONg. JUST REMEMBER TO BE ALL THE WAY NICE. AND EVA SINCE 9-11 THEY MAKIN' MORE LAWS TO TAKE YOUR RIgHTS. SO NOW THEY CAN STOP JUST ON THE STRENgTH OF "NATIONAL SECURITY".

Sep 22, 2006
Houston
oakraiders9 said:
That sucks man, you gotta have cologne on you or some body spray. And if your eyes get red, Visine. "You gotta outsmart the Po-po's"- E-40.

But good luck with court though.
That day i had body spray but i guess the ganja was just too strong. I didnt have visine at the time. So you know... shit went down and i had to spend the night for 2 days.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
the police officer looked at my face and hit his flashlight against my window and told me to roll it all the way down.
This is perfectly legal.

at this point 2 other cop cars pull up, totalling the pig count to 5 officers.
Some cities have a policy where their officers ride solo and others have policies that say two or more per vehicle. It's normal to call for backup in this situation.

i didnt have an ID on me so he told me "get the fuck out". in those words.
WHEN did he ask you to step out of the car? Was this before or after you were asked for your license? Also, I don't agree with the way you were asked out, and his tactics leave much to be desired.

after making me stand on the sidewalk he told me to put both hands behind my head and and said they were gonna search me for an ID but searched me for weapons (checking my belt, my socks, etc.)
The search for weapons is called a cursory search and is totally legal depending onw hat exactly they searched. However, you didn't have your I.D. so, they can argue that they had a right to go into your pockets.

he then gave me 3 alcohol tests (line, eyes, breathalizer). then he got in my face and told me to say hello so he could smell my breathe.
This is totally legal, (the alcohol tests) and the officer may try to justify it by the way you were driving. However, I'm a bit skeptical about smelling your breath. You can have alcohol on your breath but be nowhere near the level for intoxication/impairment.

i told him it was ramadan so i wouldnt do that kinda stuff and he said "i dont know what the fuck youre talking about".
Don't offer up uneeded info. If he did know about ramadan that could have possibly opened a can of worms because what if he was one of those guys that hated muslims and was on edge when he saw muslims or encountered them? A simple "I don't drink" would have been ok, but on the real just stay silent next time.

while hes doing all this, another cop was searching the ins and outs of my car, opening capartments and everything.
This is totally legal because you didn't have an I.D. to prove who you were. If you did the only way they could have searched that vehicle is if something was in plain view, they smelled drugs (weed) or you consented.

he asked "so howd u get a mercedes, u wouldnt happen to have stole it would u". to make a long story short, they ended up having nothing on me and tossed (not handed) my papers back to me, telling me to "get the fuck outta here, and get a license tomorrow or we'll arrest u next time we see u". this is maybe the 4th time something like this has happened. usually its in a city like oakland or frisco, but this was in san ramon of all places.
Thats unfortunate, but get your license asap.

I don't know why it happened, but I don't believe all cops are like the ones you encountered.