fuck the bitch ass ducks

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 18, 2006
Chree we finally agree on something lol. Its wack the one year they beat Oregon they already have 2 losses but the future looks bright for Stanford

Dec 4, 2011
just think if stanford started kevin hogan from the start they could of beat washington or notre dame

still a very good year and next year who knows how good they can become. if oregon gets hit with a bowl ban and more, stanford could take over the north

Props: SC_408
Dec 4, 2011
if i would of told you that the ducks and USC were not gonna play in the pac 12 title game at the start of the season you would of thought i was crazy lol

David Shaw could be gone after next year if they have another good year. i could see him in the NFL

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
I pull for the pac 12 in general because nationally they get little respect and represent the region i live in....Stanford took ND to the wire and beat Oregon..Why is Oregon not ranked in the top 4? . I hope Oregon at leat plays forida...

I support stanford but Oregon has more kids from california on thier team than stanford does.

on a side note san jose state cracked the top 25

Oct 3, 2006
I pull for the pac 12 in general because nationally they get little respect and represent the region i live in....Stanford took ND to the wire and beat Oregon..Why is Oregon not ranked in the top 4? . I hope Oregon at leat plays forida...

I support stanford but Oregon has more kids from california on thier team than stanford does.

on a side note san jose state cracked the top 25
Yeah, Cal is even looking at the head coach from SJSU to be a replacement...he turned that program around pretty damn good

Props: Joey

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
Yeah, Cal is even looking at the head coach from SJSU to be a replacement...he turned that program around pretty damn good
I heard Tedford did alot for the program with boosters and all but that firing was 3-4 years to late in my opinion...

And yeah the coach for San Jose State did a hell of a job..Damon Bruce does weekly interviews with him and he's solid...I hope he stays at State tho and keeps lighting the fire under that program...San Jose State played stanford TUFF early this year and thier fans took over stanford stadium..(thier fans deserve the success)...

I hope cal makes a quality hire..

May 9, 2002
must mean that there are some sanctions headed towards oregon...
There is and there will be. They keep stalling out the announcement becuase they have 17 different things to look at. Last i heard, they had only completed 9 of them. Expect news to come after LOI day (Feb 2nd).

This dude is now transferring out of Oregon:

Scout.com: Devon Blackmon Profile

And he is not the first in the last 2 years. Remember Seastrunk?

Props: Chree
Oct 3, 2006
Stanford showing some great fan support up in Palo Alto! I know its been raining all over Cali this week but damn, this is embarrassing lol

Jan 18, 2006
^^^ Lol, So far in this game these refs are showing they dont have a fucken clue. How u not know if UCLA picked up the 1st down or not and then reward UCLA a TD when dudes knee was clearly down before getting in the endzone

Props: Chree