" FUCK THA POLICE " MIX TAPE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 6, 2002
u know Bay i live in Sweden i have no chance go to store and buy Dago music its only east coast here....its sad but true....i love Dago music....back in 96 i first hear Jayo Felony cd i buy it but dat was all ...now ya coming up big i hope 1 day i can go 2 music store and see Bay Loc cd .... stay safe dat day will come if u belive in it :)

May 30, 2004
BOOGIEMAN

WE DONT HAVE TO WAIT FOR THAT DAY, ME AND YOU CAN HOOK UP ,I CAN SEND YOU SOME SHIT AND YOU CAN PUT IT IN THA STORE FOR ME, OR YOU CAN SEND ME SOME CONTACTS OUT THERE AND I CAN SEND THEM SOME SHIT AND THEN BAY LOC WILL BE IN THA STORES OUT THERE!!!!!!!

May 30, 2004
COP KILLA

ITS REALLY A SHAME HOW THA POLICE AND GANG DETAIL BE DOING MOTHA FUCCA OUT HERE, NIGGAZ REALLY DONT HAVE A CHANCE. LIL BAY LOC ONLY BEEN OUT FOR LIKE 3 MONTH AND THEY LOCCED HIM UP YESTERDAY FOR HAVEN ON A HOODSTAR SHIRT ( GAY SHIT ) ESPECIALLY WHEN THAT SHIT ANT ONE OF YOUR CONDITION. CUZ DID'NT REALLY HAVE A CHANCE TO DO HIS THING!

CIARO

Sicc OG
Feb 10, 2004
www.soundclick.com
BAYLOC THA RIDA said:
A T-SHIRT ( HOW GAY IS THAT ? )
but me and you already know the real reason behind it.
both you and your brother (lil bay) know its mostly personal !
all the more reason to say FUCK EM ! dirty bastards...
youve never failed me or dissapointed through all the shit we been through...so for that, thats why im 110% behind you homie!!
SUICIDE BOMBERZ !!!!!!!

Jun 6, 2004
San Diego, CA
www.myspace.com
hey Bay... I think i'm gonna do the song over mayne... lemme holla at Sandman... if he talkin bout more bread, then we'll do it over there, or at Cripto's...if you see that nigga tell him to holla.. he lost his celly again....git at me fam....