" FUCK THA POLICE " MIX TAPE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 30, 2004
WHEN I FIRST HEARD THAT SONG ON NWA'S CLASSIC ALBUM IT MOVED ME, BECUZ I FELT LIKE THEY WERE SPEAKIN ON MY LIFE AND FEELINGS THA SAME OPPRESSION, RACE, AND TERORIST ACTS I WAS EXPERIENCING IN MY GHETTO." FUCK THA POLICE" WAS NOT JUST A CLASSIC SONG IT'S A MOVEMENT FELT BY MILLIONS OF MINORITIES IN AMERICA AND AROUND THA WORLD. THAT WAS IN 1988. SHIT IS WORST AND MORE EXTREME NOW. THA POLICE ARE THA MOST ORGANIZED TERORIST GANGS IN CALI, FROM THA STREETS TO THA PRISON YARDS AND NOW IS TIME TO EXPOSE THEIR BITCH ASS.

" FUCK THA POLICE "MIX TAPE OUT ON "BLACK AUGUST" NO COLOR, RACE OR GENDER LINE THIS IS FOR EVERYBODY EVERY WHERE!!!!!!!!

Jun 29, 2004
the shit is off the hinges, can't wait until it drop, heat for that ass, sdc records has some real artists in thier crew, can't be fucked wit, when it all drops, months gone flopp, cause hoodstars gone cee on top, taking over this rap shit wit spit, shittin on these piggs, like a fat bitch wit diarreha.

mrtonguetwista

$$ Deep Pockets $$
Feb 6, 2003
A group calling itself N.E.F.F. left fliers offering rewards for killing police officers on the windshields of cars near the South Lincoln Park neighborhood in Denver, where a policeman recently shot to death a man lying in bed.

A "cop killer program" pays $5,000 for each policeman killed and $10,000 for a police officer's badge, according to the flier.

Several residents gave police the fliers they found on their cars Monday morning, said Teresa Garcia, Denver police spokeswoman.

The fliers are the wrong approach to dealing with a very real issue, said LeRoy Lemos, spokesman for the family of Frank Lobato, who was killed by officer Ranjan Ford Jr. on July 11.

"I would like to tell them face to face how that hurts the cause of police accountability," Lemos said.

The Police Department's intelligence bureau is conducting an investigation, Garcia said. Authorities do not know how many fliers were left, she said.

Sep 16, 2003
The police declared war on Blacks, Hispanics and other minorities a long time ago. It's about time that we declare war against them. Fuck bein' peaceful. Peaceful will get you a well whooped ass by a cop. The police don't give a fuck if you're a law abiding citizen or not, they see you as a nigga! So, I cooperate to an extent, but if a pig put his muthafuckin' hands on me, he better kill me cause I'm fightin' back. They've harrassed, beaten and killed so many of us and gotten away with it, that it's impossible for me to not hate the police. Young Black men are born not liking police and it's for a reason. We need to quit killing each other and start killing them. Niggas treat each other as if our lives are meaningless, but it's easy to target your brother, but how about targeting the overseer's (officers). I'm definitely going to be apart of the "Fuck Tha Police" mixtape. Everytime me and Bay Loc do a song together, America is at risk and nervous, and it should be. We need to plant seeds in the minds of these young niggas in the streets. They need to see the big picture and realize that a nigga from across town is not his enemy. No Justice, No Peace!

Jul 6, 2002
yeah i feel Bay Loc....but i will not lie i use internet much....every muthafukka get cd´s on file sharing programs....but do ya thang and stay outta trouble pzzz

May 30, 2004
BOOGIEMAN

YEA I FEEL YOU TOO, BUT WHEN SOMETHING IS WORTH GETING BECAUSE FOR 1 ITS HOT, FOR 2 NIGGAZ PUT THEY HEART INTO IT AND 3 NIGGAZ WANTA SUPPORT THA STRUGGLE. TO ME THAT'S REASON ENOUGH NOT TO DO THIS PROJECT LIKE THAT. CHANGE STRATS WITH ONE PERSON!!!!! YOU JUST MIGHT BE THAT ONE PERSON.